NightWonder7's Don't Starve Fan Art

Favourite skin sets?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Probably been asked a hundred times in this forum before, but which skin set(s) is/are your favourite(s)?

• Guest of Honor
    • Survivor
    • Triumphant
    • Costume
    • Gladiator
    • Roseate
    • Snowfallen
    • Verdant
    • Victorian
    • Magmatic
    • Hallowed Nights
    • Merrymaker
    • Year of The Pig King
    • Others

20170703_171348.jpg

I'm uploading through my phone. The last day and a half has been the very definition of Murphy's law -_- sketched a bit on my fabulous traveling drawing kit to destress a bit. Didn't finish Woodie unfortunately :/ or filled in the blank spaces.

• Like 6

20170703_215626.jpg

I headcannon Evanna Lynch as Wendy's voice!

I have access to inking equipment ;u; Listened to Etiquette Lesson from Edward Scissorhands on a loop while drawing ^^ I think I mixed two styles together in one, and I'm not sure that it works so well ^^; Managed to botch up some parts too =.=

I'm going to go bold and let you leave suggestions. ONI suggestions are welcome too, but will be posted in When Oxygen Is The Supplier. Can't promise I'll do all suggestions; I just need ideas. And keep in mind that I don't have any colours available ;u;

Edited by NightWonder7
  • Like 6

Tell me about it, depending on the pose, it's hard to look at NPC version of Maxwell. Somehow chibi Maxwell isn't that hard to look at for me, but I guess he has more expressions in that version.:wilson_ecstatic:

Interesting piece, it's a nice professional bust.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Tell me about it, depending on the pose, it's hard to look at NPC version of Maxwell. Somehow chibi Maxwell isn't that hard to look at for me, but I guess he has more expressions in that version.:wilson_ecstatic:

I struggle drawing him in the chibi version even more cause the NPC version is the image of him I'm the most familiar with XD

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, NightWonder7 said:

I struggle drawing him in the chibi version even more cause the NPC version is the image of him I'm the most familiar with XD

Screencap poses from the Cyclum comic. You can use the comic to study his anatomy. IT really helped me out to be honest. Same for my father when he was drawing his DS comic.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Like what? :p

Something like "to go on show" :B

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Screencap poses from the Cyclum comic. You can use the comic to study his anatomy. IT really helped me out to be honest. Same for my father when he was drawing his DS comic.

Will keep that in mind ; )

• Like 2

yea some latin phrases don't translate well regardless of using translation software or doing it manually
the reverse applies just as much

The translation of 'Tactus de caepe qui rixo e mus brecae venari' is even more spectacularly wrong. Doesn't help that there're different historical versions of Latin which in some cases brings entirely different word meanings .-.

Edited by Pyr0mrcow
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Aileen-Rose said:

Not bad for drawing blind. XD And I mean that. Not bad at all. Just a few minor details and she would've been spot on.

Well, she got the basics down at least X) he kinda looks like Edward Scissorhands tbh XD

On 7/4/2017 at 3:04 AM, DragonMage156 said:

you can try drawing a bearded dragon? :)

You can draw it in your own style or with anyone you want, I just really love this pet skin ^_^

20170705_221206.jpg

That probably tickles.

The bearded dragon kinda looks like an old man :B

Whenever I draw a creature from DS in my style, it doesn't really change at all XD

• Like 7

6 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

20170705_183701.jpg

Okay, who threw Wilson and Wendy into a mutation machine? :wilson_sneaky:

2 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

20170705_221206.jpg

The beardy-weirdy is getting as cuddly as my Gizmo. Sweet take on the fluffy dragon.

Edited by minespatch
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

'Tactus de caepe qui rixo e mus brecae venari'

Which means what without Google translate?

7 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

My sister tried to draw Wilson without looking at any references :p

Hey, that's pretty d@mn good XD

3 hours ago, NightWonder7 said:

20170705_221206.jpg

That probably tickles.

Aw, that's so cute!! ^_^

• Like 2

11 hours ago, minespatch said:

Okay, who threw Wilson and Wendy into a mutation machine? :wilson_sneaky:

The beardy-weirdy is getting as cuddly as my Gizmo. Sweet take on the fluffy dragon.

That would be my sister XD

D'aaawww ^w^ thank you! : )

10 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Hey, that's pretty d@mn good XD

Aw, that's so cute!! ^_^

I'll tell her ; )

Thank you! ;u;

• Like 2

23 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Which means what without Google translate?

The closest I could get to "I adore the feeling of scallions writhing about my pantaloons.".
Intentionally convoluted and unlikely to translate the same way more than once. And used like...translations for translations for some words, since not all of those exist in quite the same way in Latin.
I needed a pass phrase for something that noone could possibly guess even if it was another person that somewhat knew Latin.
Pretty sure I succeeded.

• Like 2