Half-Rose's random art and sketches PART 2

So it is not new that I have a mod for kos, which is in progress, he had a very old statue structure and I decided to re-do it and give it a new purpose, it serves like a moondial that fixes your sanity too, here also has the animations that it will have, the white ghostly smoke/fire thing is during full moon and the gooey black is during new moon.

kos-statue.gif

and this one is I did at class since I had nothing to do

head.gif

• Like 8

On 10/23/2016 at 8:25 AM, halfrose said:

AAAAAND I'M ALIVE AGAIN

probably with less things than I would like to add but hey, I got more!

Posting more random art and sketches I did recently.

-----------------

doodle dump.png

A small dump of sketches I did of King of Science, aka my throned wilson, did it through those days while I had no tasks in the college project.
I drew him in the other ways he goes by, those where he wears a mask is usually when he passes through areas of the world that he MIIGHT have caused Nuclear Winter.

-------------------

him.png

A sketch I did of my throned wes, did it during class when our task was done.

------------------------------

Also during this time I have been updating a few things on a personal mod, so I did new portraits.

kingofscience Newer.png him.png

I NEED HIM

also who is kos i tried looking for a mod but couldn't find him

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, minespatch said:
  1. Love how that plays around wit the time mechanic of the game.
  2. Now that I'm dead, I can take off my head and RECITE SHAKESPEAREAN QUOTATIONS~

I really felt fitting doing so seeing kos has a the massive ego of 'god' and stuff. I plan to make the statue spawn flowers during fullmoon and maybe new moon too.

Omg, now I imagine KoS actually doing that XD

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Oh ok I just saw aristacrab screenshot of him from his thread and he caught my eye

Was Hims portait inspired by African hyena men with the large mouth though in stories it was on there necks?

Yeah she is in my friend list that is why she has acess to it. 

And actually no, his mouth was mainly inspired on the idea that we don't know a lot about THEM, those that made the shadow throne, all we know from them are whispers and their shadows, so since they have no 'face' and just their 'voice', I decided to make the huge wormhole-ish mouth, so in a way they transfer their voice from HIS' mouth.

• Like 2

On 2/1/2017 at 11:45 PM, Arlesienne said:

Not that new, but pretty awesome.

I always wanted to ask how KoS got that cute ratlike tail. May I?

I think I explained on discord but I will explain here too because I totally didn't forget to post >.>

Character wise: The whole idea was that he actually lost his legs before ending on the throne, and after losing his mind he decided to upgrade himself by giving himself bird like legs, the problem though is that it caused him to lose balance and have an animalistic posture, rather than reverting, not wanting to, he decided to further modify himself by adding a tail to put the weight point back in place. The bird legs are also the reason why he wears high heels. The cons of that is that if he loses that tail he can't walk right.

Inspiration wise: When I first made KoS, the main inspiration was King Paimon, a devil who not only owns 200 legions, but also reveals secrets about all sciences, arts and secrets of the universe. King Paimon is depicted as having bird like feet and an almost rat like tail. Also it is the reason why KoS got the name King of Science. 

On 2/2/2017 at 0:18 AM, DragonMage156 said:

Where can I get this mod? XD

the mod with king of science is at this moment friends only, if you are in my friendlist, just go to my workshop and subscribe to 'Kings and Gods'

• Like 2

Skin concepts for King of Nightmares

ss+(2017-02-06+at+11.50.51).jpg

King of Nightmares portrait.

darking.png

Normal build

ss+(2017-02-06+at+11.55.26).jpg

Shadow build

ss+(2017-02-06+at+11.57.43).jpg

Ingame

ss+(2017-02-04+at+06.42.50).jpg1e3784238fc103cc2961099194d81621.png

and here are the ideas for new items

ss+(2017-02-06+at+11.58.55).jpg

left to right:

The diamond eye = Reveals a area where the player is standing. Depledes with uses
Molten glass = material
Lamps = make your camp more homey. Lamp 1 = skin. Lamp 2 = the standard build

Pose concept for when Diamond eye is being used

ss+(2017-02-06+at+12.02.06).jpg 

• Like 8

14 hours ago, minespatch said:

You mentioned King of Nightmares is another person's character?

Looking forward to seeing the Vomit animation finalized. The animation looks fluid so far, pun unintended.

yeah King of Nightmare is my girlfriend's character :p

that pun XD, and thanks.

• Like 3

beat_for_me__valentine_by_half_rose-dayy

Valentines, sweet day for KoS.

And to think this started with pastel colors-

Really couldn't resist sliding an actual heart and some Genetically modified flowers from KoS stash of creativity.

Edited by halfrose
  • Like 10