These Hallowed Nights

3 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

Nice idea. Will there be spo-o-opy customs? 

Sure. I would be loath to deny myself raving on folklore in a proper thread. Here, I'm scared of derailing.

7 minutes ago, Net Spectre said:

That reminds me:
Moana's Trailer: "In theaters this Thanksgiving!"
The rest of the world: "What the heck is Thanksgiving?"

I can't drink at aaaaaalll. Just a sip of beer, wine, champagne, and my body starts trying to murder me almost instantly. I won't even dare to touch the stronger stuff cause of this. Asian Flush (even though there is not a drop of an asian blood in my ansestry)? An allergy? Hell if I know.

And to be honest, one of my life mottos is - "There is always time for horror." Limiting it to autumn is too painful, really.

I hear ye.

Oh, that would be awesome!  I'm all for a customs thread, I love that kind of thing.

As for "adult Halloween" being about getting drunk...not really for me either.  I get sleepy after like, one weak beer, and I hate the taste of most alchohol.  (My dad gave me a sip of like a Budweiser or something common like that when I was a little kid and I thought it was THE grossest thing ever.  It tasted like stale cigarette butts--put me almost COMPLETELY off drinking for the majority of my life.  To this day, the only kind of beer I can stand is like, flavoured wheat beers.  Luckily there's a local brewery that makes some pretty good ones--but even _those_ I only get every few months or so.)

ANYway.

...Notorious

Archived