These Hallowed Nights

42 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Pff.  Heretics.  Shows what _you_ know.  I'm quite glad to see that Maxwell is one of the True Believers of the Black Licorice.  Like me!  We're not a large group, but we stand proud.
 (I'm not talking the kind of dull chewy black licorice.  I'm talking really sweet, really concentrated.  Think the outside of a Good and Plenty, or a black jellybean.  Yay!)

I was just quoting Maxwell. :wilson_ecstatic:

17 minutes ago, graycrayon said:

On a side note, does anybody have references for that candy yet? I'd like to make them into real treats!

Buy some raisins and you'll already be done with one, buy a rabbit for "raisins."

Which reminds me of certain video.

Spoiler

33 minutes ago, graycrayon said:

On a side note, does anybody have references for that candy yet? I'd like to make them into real treats!

On 10/20/2016 at 6:36 PM, spiderdian said:
  • The Hallowed Nights are upon you

CANDIES OF COURSE

candies.pngcandybag.png

I'm not sure...why the box-less raisins have brackets...Is this manure?

Well, that's what I meant, Minespatch.  I was referencing what Maxwell said about the candy, not what anybody here necessarily said.

(Still, Black (aka real) Licorice for Life, bra.  It's one of those things that MOST people seem to hate to death and I've always been like, "Well, more for me then!")

...Notorious

14 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Well, that's what I meant, Minespatch.  I was referencing what Maxwell said about the candy, not what anybody here necessarily said.

(Still, Black (aka real) Licorice for Life, bra.  It's one of those things that MOST people seem to hate to death and I've always been like, "Well, more for me then!")

...Notorious

I'm okay with black licorice. It's jolly Ranchers and hard candy I give to my father. That stuff is basically liquid candy in my mouth.

ariel concerned.png

Oh baby, have I got a treat for you all.

That last panel? The one that says "Beware" three times in a row? I found where it originally came from, yo.

The gig is up, Klei. You cannot slip past me.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Glitch in the Matrix or something. Go click once more for me.

Spoiler

That was too easy. Okay, enough of me withholding this invaluable information. Here you go.

Spoiler

15 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

That last panel? The one that says "Beware" three times in a row? I found where it originally came from, yo.

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Hide contents

That was too easy. Okay, enough of me withholding this invaluable information. Here you go.

Hide contents

i mEAN

There's no proof that it isn't that

32 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents
  Hide contents

Hide contents

Hide contents

Oh man, I loved Winnie the Pooh when I was a kid! Sweet memories, thank you.

K,so we got no puzzle. But we got a amazing comic not complaining,this is going into my wallpapers folder right now.

but i still see something a little bit interestinghallowed_nights2.png

Look at charlie's clothes,they dont look like the ones from the trailer.Instead they look a little bit similar to this:

Maxwell_Greeting_Adventure_Mode_World_1.png                 

MAXWELL CLOTHES FROM ADVENTURE MODE

DST ADVENTURE MODE CONFIRMED                 Or maybe she just changed to those clothes because winter is coming and there is no sun at the throne room...

4 hours ago, graycrayon said:

Wilson seriously????

Shh, shh. He is still in denial, the poor soul. Maybe the throne is partially to blame. 
Halloween is drawing around the corner. Time to be left out of all the fun again, as it isn't celebrated here, and I have the multiplayer phobia, so I can't play DST. Oh, and I never have tried candy corn or black licorice either, cause they aren't sold where I live, so I can't take part in the candy alignment wars either.
Bummer.

Heh...heh... at least the comic is great, so I have at least that? Right? :wilson_resigned:

Well, I'll bet anything there's candy sold where you are but not in America/Canada/England/wherever that YOU can brag about, and the rest of us can only go "Huh"?  I mean, heck, it wasn't until a few years ago that I learned that Smarties in Canada are..._chocolate_?!*  And that's the country literally next door!  I'm sure you've got cool stuff in your country most of us have never heard of.  :)

As for multiplayer phobia...I used to have that too, which is why I took months after getting regular Don't Starve to get Together.  (And I messed up and got it riiiiight AFTER the Cyclum puzzle, I mean, I was like three _days_ too late to get the torch and whatnot.)  I try other people's servers occasionally, with mixed results--some are perfectly nice, some are riddled with mods that make things WAY too easy, and some are snobs that forgot to set their server to "Friends Only".  I can guarantee you, though, that if you show up on MY server, I will treat you decently as long as you act decent yourself.  I can't guarantee you a good _ping_...at all...but I can guarantee you that the admin of Zelynda's Wilderness Funtime Adventure, at least, will treat you decently. And if anybody else is a jerk, I kick them out.

(Also...stay AWAY from PvP. That's the main thing that would ruin _my_ multiplayer experiences, so I just never go on servers that have PvP at all.) 

Last but not least...I can _kinda_ see the resemblance to Maxwell's Adventure Mode coat?  But it looks a bit different to me.  Personally I thought she just magicked herself up a new, warmer outfit because it's going on towards winter, but that's just me.

(but I also am in the never-completely-give-up-hope-on-Together-Adventure-Mode club.)

...Notorious

*American Smarties are little sweet-sour pastel things that (when fresh) dissolve into super-sweet powder in your mouth.  Not chocolate in the slightest.

27 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

*American Smarties are little sweet-sour pastel things that (when fresh) dissolve into super-sweet powder in your mouth.  Not chocolate in the slightest.

Fun to learn. In France, we have Smarties similar to the canadian one. Chocolate, with sugar outside in a bright color. There are candies that look like the american smarties, but they have no specific names.

Also, interestingly enough, I could tell you a little bit about _Mexican_ sweets, because where I live is apparently southwest enough that we've got south-of-the-border foods right in the ordinary grocery store!  (Also all the signs in the store (and most other places around town) are in both English and Spanish, which I find really cool.)  But I've gotten off-topic enough already. : P  I will say, however, that Jarritos soda is one of my favourite brands.  :)

ANYway.  Charlie's new outerwear is awesome.  Of course.  That lady has _style_.

...Notorious

1 hour ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Wow, Wilson. There's being in denial, and then there's.... that.

Don't worry, Wilson, even if you don't believe in the supernatural, a stake through the heart will work! After all, know anyone who was in the shape to pursue you after that?

Archived