Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Darthtanien

ROG key now missing in steam, cant play ROG now

Darthtanien    0

I purchased Don't starve and ROG from steam. They are in my account but the key from ROG is now missing. There is no option in the game any more to check ROG. I have sent 2 emails to Klei support in the past week and a half with no response to either. I cant even re-purchase the content because it already own it. Please help. Purchase was back in April of 2014.

JanH    6,375

Can we get you to right-click Don't Starve in your game library > Properties > DLC Tab > check to see if Reign of Giants is on the list of DLC's available for your account. If it is, put a check mark on "Install" to activate the DLC for your game.  From there, Verify Don't Starve's game cache to install the content to your game. 

As for the CD Key not showing up, unfortunately we do not have access to check Steam accounts or verify purchases on the Steam Store, your best, next step is to contact Steam Support directly and they will be able to provide you with support regarding the purchase/keys.

Darthtanien    0

2016-10-19noaccountname.pngI have been in contact with them for a week, back and forth. The problem is the key was in my DLC keys and it is now gone and they say to contact Klei support but they haven't answered in a week and a half. I can provide proof and have attached it to the support messages but still no answer. Its only a 4.99 purchase and I would just purchase it again but I cant because I already own it and steam wont allow me to purchase it again!

Darthtanien    0

JanH can you check the emails I sent you. Steam sent me a key they said to show you and check where the problem is. I can not see this key on my account. I put it in the email. Thank you. You can see my other keys in the past emails.