Wtf, what do I find? Everyone's Rose Set?

7 hours ago, Zhuzha said:

@l96735063, thank you! You are a treasure.

Let's see: Wendy is doing her best Morticia Addams impression, Wilson has completed his transformation into Sweeney Todd, and the rest of the guys (excluding Webber) are ready to start a boy band.

Woodie is the "bad boy" of the band.

oh my god I just noticed he looks like Sweeney. this is so not fair I love that film GOD DAMNIT KLEI YOU CHEEKY DEVS YOU

4 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Has nobody observed the hints at Shakespearean influences? Willow's GOH had them for the first time, now these...

They are honestly the best out there.

"From women's eyes this doctrine I derive:They sparkle still the right Promethean fire;They are the books, the arts, the academes,That show, contain and nourish all the world." ~ William Shakespeare 

21 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:
"From women's eyes this doctrine I derive:They sparkle still the right Promethean fire;They are the books, the arts, the academes,That show, contain and nourish all the world." ~ William Shakespeare 

LOVE LOVE LOVE!

8 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

oh my god I just noticed he looks like Sweeney. this is so not fair I love that film GOD DAMNIT KLEI YOU CHEEKY DEVS YOU

I had started to call Wilson Sweeney since the very beginning, the moment I first stepped into the wilderness - during the early beta access (late 2012? I think it was August), even before the Forbidden Knowledge trailer, cause he was pale, sullen and creepily determined fellow with the hellish hair... a dead ringer for the Depp's Sweeney. *sigh* Good times.

12 minutes ago, Mikeadatrix said:

I still have hopes that one day... if I continue to pray to @nome, @JoeW will reward my efforts with a sarcastic potato title.

Title or riot...

Just kidding klei I love you guys, please don't smite me...

I shall continue to support you no matter what!

Now come to the server :D

28 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Hallowed, huh?  Wow!  Geez, I wish I could get a title that cool.  Of course, I'm still in the mixed position of really wishing I could have one...and being a little afraid of WHICH one they'd give me. : P

That aside, GIVE ROSE NOW.  FLOWER GOOD.

...Notorious

flower very good

1 hour ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Hallowed, huh?  Wow!  Geez, I wish I could get a title that cool.  Of course, I'm still in the mixed position of really wishing I could have one...and being a little afraid of WHICH one they'd give me. : P

That aside, GIVE ROSE NOW.  FLOWER GOOD.

...Notorious

This would be a cool title!

What "GIVE ROSE NOW"? : P  A little specific...maybe something about being a fierce (loud, obnoxious) protester in general.  : P  Or...I dunno.  I'm known here for a few things, not all of them good.  Heh. 

And Wigfrid's hair is..._near_ Princess Leia's? but it needs to be tighter up to the head to work for that.

...Notorious

Archived