[Game Update] Arts and Crafts - (BETA 193164)

11 minutes ago, 1v0 said:

Leaving jokes aside I think slipstor will be saved for later on ... and I do hope he is an enemy like a lot of slipstors that evolve overtime and over run your camp :D .

Oh my gosh. Now that you mention it, I can totally see them being those cute swarm types. They ransack and eat stuff until they evolve or whatever. That'd be really frightening. 

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ExtollerOfTrolls said:

Okay, maybe I'm way behind, but is the Slipstor really a thing? Like, is it just a joke on these forums, like the potato cup?

:confused:

Did I mention a taboo?

(If I recall) Way back when, files for it were found, and people have been wanting it since.

Edited by Zeklo
If I recall
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

I really hope slipstor turns out to be friendly. I would love to have one as a pet.

So basically a Eldritch Catcoon or Smolbird?

9 hours ago, JohaneBrote said:

You seem to really hate the letter 'M' for someone whose username starts with it...

#JustMaxwellThings

9 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Well you might want to get used to marble and moonstone. Charlie seems to like those materials quite a bit.

With my apophenia, I deducted there seems to be a historical theme. Mainly a Roman/Greecian theme to the statuary. Maybe Charlie is applying to her own theatrical flair from her own experiences?

• Like 1

Hmm, sorry for the double post, but I decided to try to fight those suckers.

It could have been something else, but I think if you fight the Shadow Chess monsters at night, the EFS of the season will play, where as if you just do it during the day, you will get the standard fight song of the season. Interesting.

Edit: wait, I was wrong. It plays when they get upgraded to level 2. (Have not upgraded one to lvl 3 yet.)

Edited by ExtollerOfTrolls

14 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

Thulecite update when?

Revivable Guardian when?

No, but...some sort of general Ruins update is absolutely needed. Maybe some convoluted way of, like, causing a huge earthquake and sinking the entire Ruins portion of the cave into the abyss to open the way to Charlie's throne maybe a wormhole to a new ruin? Or a shadowy portal, maybe.
...would actually be kind of interesting if a collapse occurred after killing the Guardian. And like, a countdown of some sort starts and every mob in the ruins gets angry and you have to escape before it all comes crashing down
Ponder ponder ponder.

Y'know, the throne room did seem to be indoors somewhere.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pyr0mrcow said:

Revivable Guardian when?

No, but...some sort of general Ruins update is absolutely needed. Maybe some convoluted way of, like, causing a huge earthquake and sinking the entire Ruins portion of the cave into the abyss to open the way to Charlie's throne maybe a wormhole to a new ruin? Or a shadowy portal, maybe.
...would actually be kind of interesting if a collapse occurred after killing the Guardian. And like, a countdown of some sort starts and every mob in the ruins gets angry and you have to escape before it all comes crashing down
Ponder ponder ponder.

Y'know, the throne room did seem to be indoors somewhere.

Actually could work to "regen" ruins. And make the AG fight more intense since its not just stroll back after killing him but rather run back with your allies. If one dies in the caves though while he runs away. what happens to him? 

I'd assume items would be lost, or if they're irreplaceable items they'd be dumped at the nearest land (similar to that command for saving players from the ocean/abyss).
The ghost themself...if they don't escape with everyone else in ghost form, they could end up in limbo for a while and re-spawn as a ghost at the nearest open cave entrance? Depending on how adventurous the person implementing it is feeling, ghosts could also re-spawn at the nearest living players.
...but yea, I'd say there should be some risk involved. Suspense buildup. Though, if item loss seems unfair, items remaining at the time of collapse could be dispersed throughout the new ruins?

Edited by Pyr0mrcow
  • Like 2

On 10/13/2016 at 9:35 PM, FuriousBr said:

The tab sculptures have no way in crafting creative

Use Caps Lock and navigate through your crafting menus using WASD. But in order for you to make sculptures, you require the potters device and a marble or cut stone on it so it can transform into your desired sculpture.