[Game Update] Arts and Crafts - (BETA 193164)

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Is anybody getting Maxwell vibes from the Kingly statue? Wai- Pipe...?

Now I can build my very own museum! And Ill use cartographer desks and signs for descriptions for the statues. I'm thinking for the Lady statue, I think i'll put "She walks her new kingdom, without knowing her true self."

Edited by SuperPsiPower
  • Like 4

11 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Combined Status no longer works in this version. 

Ah I was just thinking "Hmm client mods usually shouldn't crash me for joining should they" until I realized that the crash refers to moon phases which that mod displays.

Edited by Michi01

Spoiler

Best update 2016, we can put our hands on our hips and they don't lie.

well_then.png

2 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wai- Pipe...?

I actually found a cute line involving Wickerbottom and the pipe.

CHESSPIECE_PIPE = 
GENERIC = "I hope this does not have a bad influence on the children.",

Edited by GiddyGuy
Less hips, more quotey quotes.
  • Like 2

Waitwait farmable mushrooms?  That IS a big deal to me, 'cos I've been wanting to be able to just grow those things at my camp for ages!  Now just add reeds and we're all set. (please?)

Man, I gotta log back into my game more often.  There's so much new stuff coming in, I think by now I've COMPLETELY lost track of it!  Heck, I still have yet to tame a beefalo, let alone make any marble things or see the Toadstool.

The problem IS, it being a multiplayer game...you kinda can't just come and go as you like! Well, if you're a nice person, that is.  Because with other people there, you gotta say goodbye, and apologise, and make excuses...I don't hate you, I just wanted to play for a _little_ bit instead of a big fat hours-long session!  It's been a problem with me with multiplayer games in general, forever.  How do you just bop in and out without your friends seeing you and _all wanting to catch up at once_? Sometimes you're too tired/in a hurry/need-to-pee...y...for a long session in an unpausable game!

(I could get the mod that lets you just stand there without losing health, BUT, that wouldn't answer the "Hello? Are you still there (Player name)?  Did you get my question?" stuff.  Why not set my status to "Offline"?  Because I DO want people to show up and help...last time I went on my server alone, it was all snowy and sad and it didn't go well.  The only reason the Deerclops didn't get me is because I accidentally spawned him right near the Dragonfly!)

...this isn't a backdoor plea for a pause button, by the way. This is an excuse as to why I haven't been seen anywhere near DST for...ugh..weeks, now.  Hee?

Anyway, bring on my mushroom plot!  Ooh, if I breed two spooky ones together and harvest them on the night of the new moon, will I get...wait, no, that's Kingdom of Loathing.  My bad.  ;)

(Actually a mushroom-based familiar would TOTALLY FIT with this game's atmosphere...)

...Notorious

• Like 4

6 hours ago, Zeklo said:
  Hide contents

aAynpaa.jpg

(Breathing frantically) LetitbeqnaurochletitbeanaurochohLordjustletitbeanAUROCH!

6 hours ago, Bahlsen said:

I feel like the fossils are something to be resurrected and then mounted like beefalos.

Ladies and gentlemen, be aware that connecting your nether-regions with a bony spine is not one of the most comfortable positions.

Moreover, be aware I will do it anyway.

4758-93438157.jpg

• Like 3