Super Fusion Party! - Info Thread

Mezzal

Do you have an idea for the first Quest?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. ^^^

• Mhm
    • Nope
    • I'd rather not run one right now.

5 hours ago, YouKnowSpatch said:

Heyooooo

Skellytoast is here.

I am disapointed you guys didn't went with Skeletoast so you could make a bunch of Skeletor jokes but hey that's just me I suppose.

And I should get going on Mobb and mines account as well just need a good name (we had ideas but none really stuck out to both of us) and then we both are good to go.

2 hours ago, General_Mobbington said:

Gentleman please there will be more than enought time to settle our differences. But for now let's sit back and wait for the other members of our little festivity to arive.

Oh excuse me...

yes Pyro, I understand but...

alright...

*pulls out axe*

It appears that we are rioting.

43 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is everyone using colored text? Well if Ysul doesn't mind, maybe we can use purple text! (Simply cos green is taken -_- )

I'll ask Soto if he doesn't mind if we use black text... I hope it isnt taken...

13 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is everyone using colored text? Well if Ysul doesn't mind, maybe we can use purple text! (Simply cos green is taken -_- )

Pyro's suggestion just came forward: He told us since Ysul is green, might he recommend you a combination of purple and green?

Now, I hate to interrupt the rioting, but you geeks are getting hung-up on the stupidest of things right now. Who cares what color you're speaking in? Just pick one and be done with it already.

...although in my humble opinion, bright green and purple would make a poor color choice. One single color would probably be best-*AHEM* I WASN'T SAYING ANYTHING. YOU ALL ARE NERDS.

NEEERDS!

Archived