Super Fusion Party! - Info Thread

Mezzal

Do you have an idea for the first Quest?  

16 members have voted

1. 1. ^^^

• Mhm
    • Nope
    • I'd rather not run one right now.

Welcome back to another round of the super slumber party fusion addition! This will take place in the same mansion as before but we have some changes. The house can lead into many different rooms or even worlds now which can open up the possibilities of what you may want happen. You can decide what mini arks will happen, create new worlds or just small rooms. From chaining quests that tell a story to small side quests, anything is welcomed.

Fusions

IMPORTANT: You do not need a fusion to participate!  If you'd rather go solo, that's completely fine.

Fusions can be handled in two ways:

• You can either coordinate each post you make with your partner, or
  • You can each rely on eachother enough to do your own thing.  Warning, this may end in shenanigans; it's mainly so partners from separate timezones don't kill the thread.

If you both agree on doing so, you can unfuse and play the game solo; any solo players can refuse with another (or the same) partner if they choose so.

Quests

Instead of the confusing, fruitless sideplots of the old Slumber Party, this one brings in a new mechanic; Quests!  These are essentially mini-RPs held within the full story.  To start a Quest, a few things have to happen; first off, there can be no quests currently running.  Secondly, you have to have an actual idea of what will happen in the quest, and know how to run the mini-RP based around it.  Finally, it has to be approved by us.  Quests can have any setting, any plot, any characters, whatever you like; since they take place in another dimension, you get complete control.  Unless you kill off someone or affect the main world (or just be unfair and get a lot of complaints) you're free to do whatever.  Anyone can join a quest at any time; but once you do, there's no going back to the Mansion unless the quest is completed!

Ground Rules

Basic RP rules still apply.  If you break them, your actions will be retconned, i.e removed from existence.  If you kill someone off without their permission, it will be retconned.  If you pull random abilities, powers, or OP crap out of nowhere, it will be retconned.  If you break the rules too many times, you AND your partner will be retconned, unless the other person had nothing to do with it.  Just be civil and use common sense.

Remember to have fun!

3 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

:? No thanks, the last slumber party was already too intense for me. I can't spend all my free time reading back on posts.

Then it's my duty on our behalf to do that.

I guess whenever I catch up I'll just send you a TL:DR so you're atleast a bit in the picture of what's happening.

And I'll be interested to see if this questsystem will improve upon the old slumberparty or if it will just decend into chaos again and nobody knows what's even happening anymore.

BTW one thing I wonder is this. If I unfuse with my old partner and pick a new one do we have to create a new account to fit the name or do we just use the old one? My guess is latter but I think it's something that should be clarified for the sake of RPing since different people create different fusions and all that.

4 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Perhaps enforcing the limited post rule (like in Mafia) would help slow things down.

Also creating multiple accounts seems like a real waste imo :/ maybe putting fusion info into your posts or even signature?

(We agreed that we'd all be doing this with new accounts. Why didn't you say your opinion that it might be wasteful in the PM? You seemed on-board with everything.)

1 hour ago, DragonMage156 said:

I just mean if we make another fusion account if you decided to fuse with someone else halfway through.

(Oh, alright.)

When the hell we gonna start then? I want to do the cake baking thing- well, I don't want to bake, that's girly... I just... Uh

Archived