Sign in to follow this  
Mathalu

I'm having some weird moments with everything relating to Don't Starve

Mathalu    10

First off, the forums are being weird and going all HTML-mode on me (where it turns into a bunch of hyperlinks with a white background). It only happens every once in a while, and only with these forums.

Secondly, and I've had this problem for about half of a month now trying to figure it out, I can't seem to log in to the game normally. I saved all of my information, contacted Google Wallet, tried everything. And yet when I log in using the gmail account associated with the hotmail account that made the purchase, I get to the "Demo" start screen. So it was only today when I said "Ah, screw it, I'll just play the demo and see what happens" and this happened.

The pictures show that I am in demo-mode, and yet I still have items that I unlocked (ironically) on my old account. And I have about the same amount of research points, too.

Am I missing something? Are these items normally unlocked for everyone who plays demo-mode, and you are given a certain amount of research points?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Mathalu    10

Yes. That is what I thought. Thank you. So there is certainly something wrong here, because I have all of these things, but it won't let me log in normally without the demo.

Toaster Fu    101

The getting taken to the demo bug has been around for awhile, but the science points and unlocks carrying over is new. So I'm not sure it's the same bug.

Mathalu    10

Well it's obviously recognizing me and my email as an existing character. It's just bringing me to a demo for some reason.

JoeW    21,322

Hi Mathalu,

It sounds like you might have attached the game to a different account.

Please use the Contact Us form to send us your order number that you received in the email you were sent when you purchased the game. I can use that to give you further information.

JoeW    21,322

Without the information that I requested below, there is nothing I can do to check into your issue. I need you to send it through that contact form so we can make sure we can track the issue to be sure it gets resolved.

Mathalu    10

Just checking back to see if the goods were actually SENT to you guys this time. Are you working on it now?

Sign in to follow this