[Game Update] - (BETA) 191604

Also I'm still hoping for a complete change on how canaries and scarecrows work, but even if you're not planning on changing it, it does seems really weird that canaries spawn at the scarecrow even in winter (unless that was changed and I didn't notice).

Edited by Michi01

How much armor does the toadstool gain when enraged? I tried to do the fight it with a bunch of dark swords, a cane and some thulecite armor and while the dodging the attacks was still totally doable while it was enraged, I went through a whole bunch of dark swords and didn't kill it so I'm just asking this before trying again (even if it does gain a lot of armor a weather pain or two could be enough to deal with the trees).

59 minutes ago, Michi01 said:

How much armor does the toadstool gain when enraged? I tried to do the fight it with a bunch of dark swords, a cane and some thulecite armor and while the dodging the attacks was still totally doable while it was enraged, I went through a whole bunch of dark swords and didn't kill it so I'm just asking this before trying again (even if it does gain a lot of armor a weather pain or two could be enough to deal with the trees).

I don't know the exact numbers... but I have a really helpful mod that gave a rather general idea (Damage Indicators)... I was dealing 74 DMG with Wigfrid with a Ham Bat, and then after Toadstool gained PROT, I was dealing 17... so yeah... It gains a lot of armor when a lot of trees  are still around

7 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

Back to my point... not all teams can get a 6 or 7 people to play together... as I said, the vast majority of people play in small teams.... Not all people have the chance to play in larger groups (time zones, work, school. etc) 

7 hours ago, SuperPsiPower said:

Even 6 people could get the job done if they work well together.

It's up to you to make a good team. And if you feel like 3 Wolfgangs can take them then so be it.

7 hours ago, FreyaMaluk said:

By the way... the wait was kinda pointless.. since you can raise weatness levels by using water balloons... sooo yeap

We waited until spring because the Water balloons apparently don't make him wet, as I threw like 20 at him yesterday and nothing happened.

This discussion is going nowhere as its me explaining the same things over and over. So this will be my last post.

• Like 1