Donke60's thread

Donke60

I've been playing alot of characters I don't play recently in DS woodie, and I just finished with wolfgang i wanted to try the survive in caves all winter thing and immeditaly die by spitters next i'm going to do webber and maybe wickerbottom if you have any tips that be nice I'll post pitctures this time man its weird that webber and maxwell and wendy are my favorite characters yet I barely play as them well wendy honestly I only played because of the debuff but abigail annoyed me too much 

P.S I'm a senior now WHERE IS MY DISCOUNTED COFFEE AND MY PILLS!!!!

25 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

and maybe wickerbottom if you have any tips that be nice

Learn how to fight shadows and saving perhaps cacti for the great big scary deerclops. (I don't know your skill level so I don't know how bad your sanity managing skills are.) and you should be good for some Wicker strats which you can find some here.

3 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

Learn how to fight shadows and saving perhaps cacti for the great big scary deerclops. (I don't know your skill level so I don't know how bad your sanity managing skills are.) and you should be good for some Wicker strats which you can find some here.

Oh i do that mostly anyway I was wonder like noob traps to avoid with wickerbottom that stuff more personal to her character and I don'l want to spoil anything using that thread on her books I think i can find all the ones I need using my stupidity thank for offering though

(I don't know your skill level so I don't know how bad your sanity managing skills are.)

TRIGGERED

Your talking to a dummy that mains Wes and has over 400 hours in DS its all good though :p

well wickers over got to cocky with some spiders and when i went to run away I ran into a dead end with two tier 3 spiders dens after me I really need to work better under pressure and on excution that is what kills me so much anyway

Onto webber

20161220233530_1.jpg

20161221140135_1.jpg

20161220232643_1.jpg

10 hours ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

spiders are easy to deal with,you just need to be well equipped.then again who am i to say.just use a pan flute and you can escape easily.webber is fun to play tho

Well I know that it was just that I even got to pigs to help me out and when I tried to tunnel them I didn't expect the whole gang to follow me then I ran the wrong way and died to spider leaps

Hello Hello I've been playing a lot of people even wilson so I'm down to my last person that i'm willing to do and the is Maxwell I'm not going to do wendy on I find her with WX to just be boring when I play them and can play without abilgail though watching her die to anything that has moderate health is enjoyable to say the least.

Now since I never really got maxwell until I was decent at the game my heart had been stolen by Wes anyway I know very little except common information about him and a few short runs here and their so if you have any combat tips that would be great I'm worried mainly about getting low sanity resources like shadow fuel so if you have tips on how to keep maxwells sanitys low with out the puppets preferred that would be great

Also I want to practice maxwell and main him since my only main is Wes and I don't care enough to give the other character my time except for maxell, Also I like DS version of maxwell better on the simple fact that I like control and I find the minions AI to constantly auto collect extremely annoying to the point where my face looks like Maxwell's survivor portrait.
Image result for don't starve maxwell survivor portrait

I DON'T HAVE ENOUGH POCKETS JUST STOP IT!!!

I have a question has anyone found a good balance for the world gen when playing DST alone the overabundance of resources if you play alone kind of sucks some fun out of the game so has anyone found a solution yet all my attempts with the world gen have yielded unpleasant results 

Archived