Donke60's thread

Donke60

Sadly my jorney as a sea captain comes to an end cause shadow monster and I ran out of grass but it was really fun woodlegs needs to be played more his sanity drain isn't as big a problem to manage as most myself included thought it would be.

All you need to stop his sanity drain at night is

winter hat
hibernation vest
an glommer

you know that does sound excessive does make it any less impressive though

20161123151239_1.jpg

20161123210922_1.jpg

20161123211932_1.jpg

You guys better watch out I'm digging through the archives you better hope you got clean noses or posts
this is fun though wish I could of met some of these mods and that I could go all the way back but no but why do all the broken or nontransfer posts date all say December 31 1969 well back to snoopin I mean gathering information for archival  purposes

I cleared my profile and played a game of shipwreck it was fun until I got the crown and started my search for wilbur My god that takes forever I ended up dying then I gave up used the console put the crown on his head then killed myself man I hate having to do find waldo to unlock characters its so tedious other then that I had a lot of fun I'll post pictures later and do a run as wilbur Don't know if I want normal or shipwrecked I haven't played either as wilbur because he is my least favorite out of shipwreck so both would be new experinces

Also that reminds me screw finding wes in adventure mode in DS because that is even worse. anyway i'm going to sit down and have a bucket of icecream I need it

This is of my wilbur play through i've never had so many drying racks
also wilbur looks dum in every hat
did you know that poison birch-nuts can go to sleep because I didn't it might be a glitch because they are suppose to disappear after one full day cycle of spawning and I didn't trigger this one either so I don't even know why it is here

Fun fact you can give four pieces of monster jerky to a pig and it will still become a werepig

20161128213556_1.jpg

20161128222613_1.jpg

20161128210954_1.jpg

My breathing slowed my arms outstretched gripping the grass 

my vessel writhed as hands of spectal essance clang for me to be in the collection 

As the rings of existence the world I knew spun all of what I knew was fallacy. As tried to collect what I could my mind fumbled.I thought of my family there warm faces the paved path of memories good and bad. My absence,my isolation,family,dreams and the world all dashed in these final moments. These somber moments left me with the peace of absaluton. As my limbs numbed from pain to finally pleasure. My heart buckled and finally succumbed to the hardships. In my final act of control I smiled

Well my wilbur run has died and it was pretty fun I don't think that I've ever been so prepared for winter in ROG Wibur is awesome also now that my Wes  fast is over I can be Wes again YAY now whats that console command and if you thought I would  go through adventure mode to get him you are wrong only once that one time and NEVER AGAIN NEVER!

20161205003623_1.jpg

Well I'm going to do a warly playthrough to see what it's really like playing warly considering the most I hear from people is that he's basiclly Wes with a new coat of paint which is really ridculos and now I have an excuse not to constantly shove meatballs in my face I'll post pictures of my adventures and stuff TIME TO CONSUME THE WORLD for flavor!!!

Well my playthroughs with Warly are done because I couldn't take it anymore. Anyway his pouch does elimate the effects of a freezer or for you to build a backpack. Also with his increase in crockpot dishes he also makes all dishes more powerful which causes healing items to become almost obselete. But that is where all his good things end.

His main con of not eating the same thing mutiple times is what makes and breaks his character. If you don't stay on top of what you have fed to him or just plain don't have the resources right then and there his hunger drain and pickness just compound into a very big issue. As for me I was fighting and uphill battle. This seems like an issue easily solved when sometimes it isn't possible due to how the game proitizes food in don't starve and veggies being scarce shipwreck. See the game priotizes seafood dishes over meat-based dishes leading to most of the time to not so filling fishsticks and fish soup. instead of something like kabobs,meatballs and hams.

If you go into an ROG world where meats and veg are plentiful I just felt like meh I wanted him to do something more it was just boring in the end like being a king siting on a throne with no duties. That is why so far I consider WARLY TO BE THE WORST DON'T STARVE CHARACTER!

20161209193235_1.jpg

20161209193236_1.jpg

20161209145356_1.jpg

20161209185706_1.jpg

20161209192550_1.jpg

Archived