Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Donke60

Donke60's thread

Recommended Posts

Donke60    3103

I had a dream there was a zombie outbreak thing and I became one after I died of old age because I pondered life's greatest questions staring at  music box with the undertale soul flower on it as it wilted away with time. I was fighting along with some friends to kill the person who did it  which ended up with us fighting in a helicopter where I pushed him out and he got eaten by zombie girls in the ocean. The dream ended with me and the zombies just living  like normal people in society after they freaked out.

My only regret  was I was not zombie wes I want the figurine come on Kiel I'm a firm beliver in #WesLivesMatter,

thanks for reading and yes minepatch you were there 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    3103

I was thinking about game stereotypes in game community Ever quest and WoW had game addicts I was wondering if don't starve had stereotypes or prejudice in our community but for me I haven't seen much other then willow's bad image as a greater but I don't get to play online much. Anyone who is bad anything or had experiences involving any stereotypes in the community I'm curious 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    3103

I was thinking of reproductive systems. Don't ask why cause  I don''t know just because. But I came to wonder how would webber have kids. i made a list:

!) he could take a spider egg and just have adoptive kids

2) He could mate with the spider queen I don't think enough alcohol in the world could make that possible. Plus there is a high chance that the queen would eat him do to that being common in spiders mating ritual poor webber.

3) He impregnates a human i try not to think about this one because I bust out laughing and then in disgust but hey I'll be your wing man webber and bars always help. He just has to say he is the original spider man everyone likes superhero and weird people.

I am the best I ask all the right questions THANK GOD FOR ME!!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    3103

I found these this artist did MLP with don't starve and i don't really care about MLP but we all here care about don't starve the artist is chickenwhite and has a deviant art page.

So I thought would be nice to share maybe i'll draw I am taking design classes so maybe i'll draw but my style is very childish and not controlled.

DontStarvePoniesWendyandAbigailbyChickenwhite1475102225444.png

DontStarvePoniesWillowbyChickenwhite1475102224707.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    90118
On 9/27/2016 at 0:40 AM, Donke60 said:

I had a dream there was a zombie outbreak thing and I became one after I died of old age because I pondered life's greatest questions staring at  music box with the undertale soul flower on it as it wilted away with time. I was fighting along with some friends to kill the person who did it  which ended up with us fighting in a helicopter where I pushed him out and he got eaten by zombie girls in the ocean. The dream ended with me and the zombies just living  like normal people in society after they freaked out.

My only regret  was I was not zombie wes I want the figurine come on Kiel I'm a firm beliver in #WesLivesMatter,

thanks for reading and yes minepatch you were there 

Wait... I was fighting or what happened in the dream?

Also, if you want to tag me, just put a @(at sign) with my name and you can tag me. I just found your thread due to "unread topic".

On 9/27/2016 at 8:40 AM, Donke60 said:

I was thinking about game stereotypes in game community Ever quest and WoW had game addicts I was wondering if don't starve had stereotypes or prejudice in our community but for me I haven't seen much other then willow's bad image as a greater but I don't get to play online much. Anyone who is bad anything or had experiences involving any stereotypes in the community I'm curious 

This thread got put into Off-topic for just what you were pondering.  As for Willow, there's been posts on Tumblr telling people how to write her. To be honest, the "Requirements" make me cringe rather than letting creators have their own interpretation but that's just me.

 

On 9/27/2016 at 11:04 PM, Donke60 said:

Wes memes that is what I want WES MEMES MAKE IT HAPPEN

On 8/9/2016 at 1:09 AM, KumisCavern said:

i want webber with pants to become a meme. seriously tho im dying htis is so cute..... sorry if this is late im just..... really slow at checking social media n stuff

On 10/3/2016 at 3:02 AM, minespatch said:

make webbers pants great again.png

The klei elections are high speed as memes are being implemented for the count! Can WEBBERS PANTS bring us together?! I dunno

20 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I was thinking of reproductive systems. Don't ask why cause  I don''t know just because. But I came to wonder how would webber have kids. i made a list:

!) he could take a spider egg and just have adoptive kids

2) He could mate with the spider queen I don't think enough alcohol in the world could make that possible. Plus there is a high chance that the queen would eat him do to that being common in spiders mating ritual poor webber.

3) He impregnates a human i try not to think about this one because I bust out laughing and then in disgust but hey I'll be your wing man webber and bars always help. He just has to say he is the original spider man everyone likes superhero and weird people.

I am the best I ask all the right questions THANK GOD FOR ME!!

I'd go with probably human since Spider queen would be too dangerous.ariel sweats.png

Though adoptive kids, like his buddies plopping eggs would be adorable.

11 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I found these this artist did MLP with don't starve and i don't really care about MLP but we all here care about don't starve the artist is chickenwhite and has a deviant art page.

So I thought would be nice to share maybe i'll draw I am taking design classes so maybe i'll draw but my style is very childish and not controlled.

DontStarvePoniesWendyandAbigailbyChickenwhite1475102225444.pngDontStarvePoniesWillowbyChickenwhite1475102224707.png

Does the person have a klei account? Maybe they have a thread. :wilson_smile:

Oh! Post work in your lyric thread when you have time. Non-DS art can go here.:wilson_goodjob:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    3103
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Does the person have a klei account? Maybe they have a thread.

All i could find was his deviant art page or he could have a kiel account just under a different name but i'd start here

http://chickenwhite.deviantart.com/

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

Oh! Post work in your lyric thread when you have time. Non-DS art can go here

all the art I post will be non- DS  till i can emulate or draw the characters correctly but i'm doing mid-term projects so art and lyrics might not be posted for a few weeks. though my ramblings will still get posted cause that doesn't require anywork other then me being alive with internet.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
minespatch    90118
1 hour ago, Donke60 said:
  1. All i could find was his deviant art page or he could have a kiel account just under a different name but i'd start here http://chickenwhite.deviantart.com/
  2. all the art I post will be non- DS  till i can emulate or draw the characters correctly but i'm doing mid-term projects so art and lyrics might not be posted for a few weeks. though my ramblings will still get posted cause that doesn't require anywork other then me being alive with internet.
  1. Referenced your thread here.
  2. Looking forward to your work. :wilson_goodjob:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    3103

I use a walker like the old man kind because of surgery its just reassurance but the balls were out and so did the heftier plastic that I used to replace them. So for two whole days walking to the farthest building from my campus i listed to the sounds of a construction hammer the entire way. I got so tired of hearing it that I carried my walker half way on the return may my ears RIP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    3103
Spoiler

don't open

Spoiler

haha funny stop it

Spoiler

no your get scared stop

Spoiler

i'm not going to show you

Spoiler

your awake him

Spoiler

stop

Spoiler

don't click

I'm warning you

if some one makes this a mod I will love and hate you we'll call it late :3

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    3103

I always wanted to do this write a story so i finally got around to it and wrote an piece of it  on my compute
Notes: edited best I could but I was only have notepad or wordpad and they dont have grammer or spellcheck so bare with me

critism is fine I like it

This is my own universe not a parody of anykind ok i'm done

if you like it i'll make a story thread which will house story updates and junk

Spoiler

"Its nice to see you here Graven but you know you could of just fought me on the road instead of waiting at the gate" Twist smirked. "Well your not going to be much of a fight so I decided not to make a trip" Graven retorted.
Graven rose an arm and two fingers and pointed it at Twist; muttering silently a black line danced around his fingers, jumped flew through the air and hit twist right in the center of his chest. "See so easy" Graven smiled, 
he turned around opening the town's gate. But stopped when he heard Twist laugh he turned around to see Twist just laughing as if he told a joke, the hole from the shot was starting to bleed but Twist kept laughing.
Graven looked at Twist in surprise "you shouldn't be standing let alone laughing that shot should have killed you". Black and green particles danced around Twist's wound slowing healing to the point as if he had never been harmed.
"Nice aim right in the dead zone now I can have my turn" Twist chuckled. Twist walked up to Graven "Now say your sorry and your stop trying to kill me and I'll walk through those doors and everything will be peachy", Twisted said smiling while patting Graven on the shoulder.
Graven looked in utter confusion was this man really going to forgive him for attacking him or his he just playing a game. Well if I say no will he kill me he did survive a shot through the center of the heart no one has done that especially laughed about something is unnerving about this guy; regardless I can't just let him go I have a job to do
I'll ju-". "Hey can you make up your mind its rather rude to just stand there whats your choice I wanna go inside", Twist interrupted still smiling. "Well uh.. Graven stuttered at the sudden question"I'm going to have to say no I have a job to do and that job is killing you", Graven answered.
"Fair enough you must be a hunter then well if that is your answer then that means I get my turn" Twist said raising his right hand high in the air. Black magic formed from his hand and shot upward into a point quickly Twist was holding a sword. Before Graven could jump away Twist held his arm with his left hand so tightly that Graven body quivered at the pain.
Before Graven could say anything Twist swung the magic blade swiftly cutting off right arm. Graven fell to the floor his body and face in agony as he looked at his own severed arm laying lifeless on the grown. Twist's blade as quickly as it appeared disappeared he was still smiling."Well it seems you won't still be up for fighting me anymore since your arms gone", Twist said.
Twist helped Graven to his feet who was still in shock looking at his severed arm. "I'll make you a deal I will reattach your arm it will be as good as new all you have to do is give up your magic sound like a good deal I think it does", Twist said looking up in the sky and scratching his chin as if thinking about his own proposal.
"What are you going to take my magic and I make a living using my magic if I let you take it then I'll become worthless", Graven said his body still shaking. "Well consider the alternative I kill you right now and go into town or I help you but take you magic and go into town. Besides I'm not taking I'll just make it so you can't use it any more plus you keep your arm and not be dead", Twist said smiling at Graven with his hand on his shoulder.
Graven seeing no other option agreed to Twist's proposal. Twist smiled and with no hesitation took up Graven's severed arm and put it back in its place. As a magic needle and thread formed at the cut and sewed Graven's arm back in place. Graven watched in amazement as his arm was being sewed back on. The fact that a complete stranger and a former target kept his word and did not leave me to die. But that also means I must be loyal on my end
as he shuddered at the thought of what Twist would do if he did not keep his end of the bargin. "Ok, done." Twist exclaims happily at a job well done. Graven Flexes and bends his newly attached arm it works good as new. 
"Now just don't get cut their or hit so hard or the construction will be broken and I probably won't be around to fix it" Twist warns. Graven looks closely at the newly fixed cut and sees barely visible threads holding his arm in place. "Well you did your end of the deal there is no point in trying to get out of my part you can take my magic," Graven said sadly already thinking about not having his magic anymore and starting a new life.
"Great, now stay perfectly straight and still or I might hit something vital and you wouldn't want that", Twist explained. Graven did as he was told Twist proceeded to place a hand in the center of Graven's chest. White lines of magic started to wrap themselves around Twist's fingers then burrowed into Graven's chest he felt nothing.
A minute passed the white magic strings tightened  around Twist's fingers Twist sensing the energy pulled his hand away from Graven's chest and proceeded to pull the strings out of Graven. Graven felt his magic slowly fade as Twist pulled more in more he felt like he was going to faint just when the pulling stopped. Graven looked in awe as the strings around Twist's fingers had wrapped around Graven's energy and were now holding it in the air, it almost looked like you could reach out and touch the phantom energy.
Twist took his right hand covered in the magic strings and clenched it hard into a fist. Causing the strings to quickly condense and strangled Graven's magical energy signaled by a small explosion which made no sound as twinkles of white slowly fell and where absorbed by the ground. Twist's strings now held onto nothing and quickly disappeared. Graven looked at Twist who's eyes where suddenly tired and his face was straight unmoving in a total mode of focus. Graven finally relaxed his body as it was overcome with fatigue and he fell one again on the ground.
Twist looked at Graven who had fallen fast asleep and shrugged. Twist yawned stepping over Graven opened the Town's doors and headed over to his house for some sleep.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Donke60    3103

A certain forum user @KoreanWaffles

hasn't join the supremacist Wes cult and I take issue with that.
So today I'll show you why you should join a supremacist Wes cult.

4224655.jpg

 

1) we are very good at the game (most of the time)

2) we love opinions (as long as they are about and his awesomeness)

3) he is the best character all you need is pure dedication(and debuffs)

4) wants you join you can't leave

JOIN TODAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites