don't starve android Bluetooth gamepad control

The spen is kind of hard because Samsung uses proprietary hardware but I'm sure it could be implemented at a later date fairly easily, however the 'static' the spen uses isn't the same as your finger because it's behind the screen on a wireless panel. 

On 9/30/2016 at 11:17 PM, RawX said:

The spen is kind of hard because Samsung uses proprietary hardware but I'm sure it could be implemented at a later date fairly easily, however the 'static' the spen uses isn't the same as your finger because it's behind the screen on a wireless panel. 

I have often wondered why it is such an issue.  After discussions with some of the cleaver people at XDA, it seems you don't need to specifically support the spen.  You can request "touches" from android, and it will respond the same way for mouse, finger, and stylus.

However they go on to say.  Devs often refuse to trust android's answer, and instead request touches directly from the capacitive sensor. 

Which is I guess what you are doing.  Might be worth a bit of digging as I have seen a lot of mouse requests as well on here.

Archived