Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

rodolphelix

Don't Start on Azus Zenfone 2

nome    4,142

Sorry to hear that! Can you tell us what device this is on so we can investigate further?

Galactik    0

Same issue here on zenfone 2 but on android 6 marshmallow.

Edit: small precision: on my device it's not that nothing happens, the game crashes as soon as it's clicked.

nome    4,142

Yes, the fact that it's an Intel CPU makes it all make sense - the game is only compiled for ARM CPUs. We'll be looking into what to do about this on Monday

Pimenteroo    13
On 18/09/2016 at 11:43 AM, nome said:

Yes, the fact that it's an Intel CPU makes it all make sense - the game is only compiled for ARM CPUs. We'll be looking into what to do about this on Monday

Can you update us about that? Any news about the compatibility? Can't wait to play!

Pimenteroo    13

So the game was updated yesterday and still not compatible! I WANT MY MONEY BACK!!! Or at least that the game works in my phone!

NUKURO    3

They could've told us zenfone 2 aren't compatible yet.. but hey it's BETA where things like this happens.

Apparently my report on zen2 not working isn't even considered as a warning before releasing this to other zen2 users...

JoeW    24,320

Hey there. We're looking at what we can do about compatibility for intel cpus. But for now, If you need a refund because the game won't run on your device, contact support at http://support.kleientertainment.com with your purchase information and we will can put through that refund for you. 

Murse    0

I just purchased this game today, Oct 1st and it will not even start up. I have a Asus Zenphone 2. Any update on make it possible for this game to run on a Intel CPU?

Same here with an Intel Atom X5 Z8550. Anyway we should not ask for a refund. The developers need money to fix that problem and hopefully add support for Intel cpus. :)

For me the 4 bucks are worth to hope for intel support. ˆˆ

Pimenteroo    13
On 01/10/2016 at 3:35 PM, JoeW said:

Hey there. We're looking at what we can do about compatibility for intel cpus. But for now, If you need a refund because the game won't run on your device, contact support at http://support.kleientertainment.com with your purchase information and we will can put through that refund for you. 

Thx, that's all I wanted to hear. I know that's in BETA, i played DS on the beta as well as shipwrecked. And will only talk bout a refund if the game is fully release and still not compatible. (btw, sorry for my english)

nome    4,142

Yeah, that's our bad - if you had a save that was in the "not RoG except it's actually totally RoG" state, it'll be broken this release. We're working on a fix, in the mean time new games should work fine.

Chandler089    1

And also that error message I posted above was from me starting a new game I figured my old save just was corrupted from the update so I just deleted it and started up a new one and got that message I can play rog but it gives me this error with every non rog I start up

nome    4,142

If you're OK with losing your saves, you could try uninstalling and reinstalling - otherwise just hold on and we'll work on a fix!

Chandler089    1

I'm more than willing to wait I was just addressing an issue didn't know if it was already brought up or not but keep up the good work I've played since since day 1 release on ps4 

Ang3lina    0

Hello, another player injured by the problem of Intel processors. My Don't Starve not start even.
Will wait at least until the game leave the beta to ask for reimbursement.
I hope they can fix it. Thank you.