Sign in to follow this  
Dathrick

Dathrick Doesn't Starve Season 2, Family Friendly Let's Play

LtShinySides    114

Hey Dathrick, I've really been enjoying your videos. I like how you play them with little to no inside knowledge of the game. It makes it that much more entertaining to watch. Can't wait for your reaction for Winter.

Dathrick    11

Thank you very much LtShinySides, I hope that you continue to enjoy watching my videos! And I am very excited to continue to see where Don't Starve goes throughout its development =)

Dathrick    11

Hey guys, So I just wanted to let everyone know that I took a hiatus from youtube for about 9 months for some personal reasons and that as of last week I restarted my channel.  I plan to have a Don't Starve Series on my channel, and I am looking for some game art.  Incase anyone can help me out, I want to reference my previous episodes.

Thanks guys!

Dath~

Season 1

Season 2

• Like 1

Dathrick    11

Hey guys! Episode two is here for season three and in this episode I focus on trying to select an area for a base.  Once again I am playing this game "blind" aka I havn't looked up any of the patches for the last year and I'm just trying to stay alive, check it out!

Dath~

http://youtu.be/qr4RmU2Cf_Y

Dathrick    11

Hey guys, so after taking a long break from this series, I attempted to record to find that my save was gone.  Therefore I have restarted season 3 since i wasn't too far into it, In this first episode I get set up and discover a secret sanctuary to call my own!

http://youtu.be/sd4iZmFr8ts