JanH

Don't Starve Together: Console Edition FAQ (PS4)

Rogueagent01    214

Stupid question, how do i actually link my Twitch and Klei accounts? I'm trying to figure it out right now but am at a loss as to what i actually need to do.

Mj-    93
6 hours ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Stupid question, how do i actually link my Twitch and Klei accounts? I'm trying to figure it out right now but am at a loss as to what i actually need to do.

On 10/10/2018 at 12:20 AM, JoeW said:

Simply head on over to https://accounts.klei.com

image.png.dae81347554324d8ba0f36d6c85976

After that just watch a streamer who has also linked their account and get those drops!

In this campaign we are offering 3 items. You can only receive one of each and once you have them all, you cannot get more until the next round of items. 

• Thanks 1

I know there would be problems with mods and how to connect to players on other platforms but now that Sony/PlayStation seems like its OK with allowing cross play do you guys at Klei think it would be possible?

• Like 1

NSAiswatchingus    1,942
On 2/2/2019 at 10:32 PM, SunBroOfYharnam said:

I know there would be problems with mods and how to connect to players on other platforms but now that Sony/PlayStation seems like its OK with allowing cross play do you guys at Klei think it would be possible?

Maybe once DST is completely done being updated with new content and is synced between all platforms as well. I'm sure Klei would be willing to engage in cross play if Sony is willing to play ball, but I feel like there's a lot of other work that has to be done first before that can happen. It could definitely be something to look at again in another year!

Ma.banae    2
Posted (edited)

Will there be mouse and keyboard support in ps4 ?  Playing with controllers is a pain . Picking up items around something that is not pickable is annoying . And changing items in inventory in middle of fights are nearly impossible without delay and getting hit

Edited by Ma.banae
  • Like 1

I have a very random and maybe simple question but is there any reasoning behind only certain items being weaveable? particularly stuff like the chest skins and backpack skins I suppose, I'm just not quite sure I understand tbh.

Warlockadamm    851
10 hours ago, ACQUIESCE said:

I have a very random and maybe simple question but is there any reasoning behind only certain items being weaveable? particularly stuff like the chest skins and backpack skins I suppose, I'm just not quite sure I understand tbh.

The weavable skins are event related skins. For an unknown reason, klei decided to keep each event skin weavable since last hallowed night. I mean i dont mind at all that factor, but before weavable things were during specific events. Hope i helpped ! If you have other question just ask :)

On 3/9/2019 at 8:53 AM, Warlockadamm said:

The weavable skins are event related skins. For an unknown reason, klei decided to keep each event skin weavable since last hallowed night. I mean i dont mind at all that factor, but before weavable things were during specific events. Hope i helpped ! If you have other question just ask :)

Oh okay, ty for clearing up my confusion 

Not exactly a question but I wonder if that means eventually all older event skins will just be permanently weaveable at some point. 

TTVStoop    0

I bought wortox but I want to buy wormwood so I can use it for splitscreen but I can't          CAN YOU ADD IT SO I CAN USE IT IN SPLITSCREEN EVEN IF I BOUGHT IT ON ANOTHER ACCOUNT     such a waste of money

TTVStoop    0
Posted (edited)
On 3/8/2019 at 10:34 PM, Lilith_Galanis said:

Some things can only be gotten in events

Edited by TTVStoop
realized

Awesome5    0

Is there anyway to transfer items obtained on Don’t Starve Together Steam edition, to the ps4 version

Mj-    93
45 minutes ago, Awesome5 said:

Is there anyway to transfer items obtained on Don’t Starve Together Steam edition, to the ps4 version

Hello... you can’t at this moment. 

Mano Til    72

Charles B requested my save 2 months ago but my world has not stopped crashing. Today, after the last updated, my world has stopped. I am very sad.

SAVEDATA.rar

• Sad 2