Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"Which is exactly why he needs to go." Mena butted in in agreement with Corinth, holding her hand over the magic link induced cut in her other palm. "Soto is clearly a psychopath; showing absolutely no remorse or any signs of change from his past actions. He's a danger to everyone here and needs to be eliminated before he decides to kill again, if he hasn't already." 

• Like 2

Pyro wakes up. He notices that the lynch vote is beginning and then feels something we on his arm. He looks at it and starts screaming.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. That hurt. I get hurt very easily I'll have you know! I'm just going to vote off Battal because I feel like it. And I don't know who else to vote off."

Pyro then proceeds to take off a hoodie and wrapping the sleeve around the cut. He is wearing a green shirt underneath the hoodie.

Edited by Pyromailmann
more words.

"I diededededed once, i can die twice, but this time, if i die, all of you people are going to regret voting me off." he paused.

"And for my vote, i vote for Lipton. My reasoning is: Mezuke, the old godmother of the mafia, diedededededed at hands of Mena. The mafia didn't had a boss so they needed a new one, and the only close tie i can find is someone that is the same species as the godmother and was on the mafia before. Wich is Lipton."

"If anything Soto has been quite straight with speaking his mind," Zek pointed out while pacing around the room. "Meaning they are not deceiving anyone what so ever. Meanwhile an evil can act good, but in the end it is just an act." He halted. "What I mean to say is that his cards are as good as played while the rest of us are keeping our hand out of view."

He took a deep breath. "That being said, however, one who does not fear death is quite dangerous indeed, and it is for that reason that I must vote for them."

Edited by Zeklo
Formatting, phrasing

"As much as I hate following in the footsteps of the same bandwagon thinking that got an innocent spider...girl...person... Lynched last time, I agree. He was the serial killer twice last time (because he was never compromised in the photo) and I don't trust him not to start killing us all over again. I vote to find and oven and turn it on this time."

(Current tally is: 5 votes Soto, 1 vote Battal, 1 vote Lipton.  12 votes left.)

Battal sighs, finishing up wrapping a paper towel around his cut hand.  "I ultimately have to agree with everyone else.  I mean, Soto bludgeoned a piece of toast to death with a baseball bat.  I'm not even sure how you managed to kill toast, but...you're the only one here who murdered people just because he wanted to.  Even if you're innocent now, it still doesn't excuse your past."

(6 votes Soto.)

Edited by Battal

1 hour ago, Dannyrulx said:

"Mena, remember Mezukie before the roles were reset and the host beheaded a duck for soup?" 

(Oops, I almost didn't see this for some reason.)

"You mean when everyone lynched off Mezukie for incredibly flimsy reasoning? Yes, and those are the key words; incredibly flimsy reasoning. Everyone voted for her because she was a little girl who was standing by the bar and 'acting too innocent'. This man is clearly unstable and remorseless, and we have evidence of this from his past actions."

(And then a reply to Zek.)

"I understand your reasoning, but just because it's a threat we can see doesn't mean it isn't a threat."

10 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

"based on what Battal said, Mezukie must be the one lynched tomorow, she was the godmother of the mafia, ' Even if you're innocent now, it still doesn't excuse your past'."

"We could apply the same reasoning to you Soto." Corinth had quickly left and come back with a fresh Manhattan, and was sipping it whilst the drama unfolded around them. 

• Like 1

"Not only her and me, also the other killers that were with us: Lipton,Dwer, and the others(because i forgot the mafia memebers from last season...) They were part of the mafia or killed someone."

"Well, my second faith is closed. You guys decided. Is over for my second life."

"You miss my point," Zek replied shifting uncomfortably, "but I see no reason for further explanation. Most of the minds of those present were already made up. I don't see that changing."

Edited by Zeklo
Reply to Mena

(Gonna roll back a bit)

"Return to the living room? But I haven't even gotten on top of the fridge yet"

(Returns to the living room)

---

"OW!" Dragon Mage looked down at her hand and noticed a small pool of blood forming. She sucked on it a bit then pressed her finger against it. "I don't like how this new host abuses the power of magic. You know I'd never incinerate anyone if given the chance"

Then Soto says a few things that offended Dragon Mage, even though they weren't directed at her. "For your information Soto, just cos Lipton's a spider doesn't mean she is related to Mezukie or the Mafia in any way at all. I can't remember what her role was last time but it wasn't a murderer I can tell you that right now. Also Dwer was a bounty hunter, not a mafia member. Get your facts straight! And one last thing..." she took a few steps closer to him "I'm not gonna be fooled like last time. When you said 'you shouldn't be accused just cos you had a weapon', I thought 'maybe he's right' and shrugged it off. I should have guess it was you when I found out Toast was beaten to death with a bat. I know you probably aren't the murderer this time..." she turned to the others "but I vote Soto"

(Now quick! Someone get the oven started)

Edited by DragonMage156

Ysulyan covered his wrist and hissed, then proceeded to lick his wound a few times. He leaned his back against the nearest wall, pondering as the others talked. Many things could have changed in an year, bad people could have turned good, and vice-versa; maybe even worse. Maybe the dead were returned to life with a fresh and innocent mind, but how to know this? They had little to no time, the lynch was nigh. Clues were null...

Needless to say, they had to gamble with their lives, again. "Based on previous occurrences, my vote goes for Soto as well."

"I agree with Dwer, also doesn't anyone find it odd how a lot of people are agreeing to voting him to get lynched?

Sure he could be the serial killer and the mafiosi are voting for him, but this seems like a leap of faith if anything so I'm not voting for the birb to get roasted by leafyishere and toasted without evidence and not just because he shows no remorse and acts strange.

Zek straightened out. "Pardon Dragon Mage?" He questioned sharply, "This is a matter of life and death. For what reason would you vote anyway if it isn't probable or what you believe?"

(I was under the impression we had to vote. Now that I know better some correction)

Zek's voice trailed off at the end, and after hearing what Giddy and Dwer said added, "Perhaps I should heed my own words..." He sank back into a chair and sighed. "If not voting is an option then I abstain. I'm not prepared to proceed with this on a whim."

Edited by Zeklo
Correction regarding abstaining
  • Like 1