Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"Guys" Dragon Mage said "I don't think we should start attacking each other right now. I mean... only one person died so far... Mr. P..." she said somberly "But shouldn't we investigate the body for any signs of death or weapons used? It might lead to the murderer. I've officially retired from being the coroner so I can't help you. To be honest though, I don't think I was ever that good at that kinda thing"

Edited by DragonMage156

"Actually, no we wouldn't have, because the investigation system of S1 was greatly flawed as we had no real way of gathering actual evidence so we had to go merely off of wild guesses and nothing substantial."

"I'm going to join Mobbstar in the library." Mena hissed between clenched teeth before turning around thudding up the stairs. It was as good a place as any to start investigating. Plus if she didn't get out of ear shot of Soto soon she'd have more than just Mezukie's blood on her hands.

Zek looked down as Mena left the room. He had tried to make things better, but only felt he had succeeded in bottling their feelings. "I dunno what you have up your sleeves that makes you feel so safe," He said turning to Soto,"but I don't think anyone here is truly untouchable.

He interlaced his fingers and sighed. "I'm going to go see what the kitchen has to offer. Sorry for not being of any help."

(Entering Kicthen...)

She leans on a counter. "I don't care what we're doing here, I just wanted to get away from the noise." She looks over at Battal. "Pretty sure the only thing you're going to find in there is rat poops, dear."

(Delete your offtopic posts. Now.)

Edited by LiptonPee
  • Like 6

"Uhh well I guess since everyone's taking their own route to unexplored rooms then I shall too...uhh I don't think anyone's been to the lab."

Giddy rushes to the laboratory to snatch any lethal chemicals to protect himself with.

Edited by GiddyGuy