Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

After the wonderful, yes, literally wonderful speech was over, Mobbstar couldn't help but feel pity for their captor. He was a true Gentleman after all. Was.

It took Mobbstar a moment to realise that he, as they all, should have died, theoretically speaking. However, a quick glance at the back of his hand revealed that the magical runes, which forced them to remain within the mansion, had vanished. They've been given back their freedom and their lives, and moreover, their sanity had not been obliterated entirely in the end.

But there were two things left to sort out...

Upon Pyro's death, a piece of paper, with staples leading to other pages on it. The title is written neatly on the first page as "Pyro's Will Log Will-Log-Thing". The words are mostly neat with a few appearing jumbled or not fitting the rest of the line but it's still readable. It reads as follows:

Page 1:

Spoiler

If you're reading this, I'm dead. If I died by shooting myself in the head, then I'm okay with that. If I didn't then I'm sad about that, because if I was going to go out, I would ask for the closest firearm to shoot myself in the head with. 

Anyways, here's everytihng I can say now because I'm most likely dead. And these will be ramblings from a dead man not walking.
I hate you all. I voted for Battal the first two times initially because I had impulses for him being the killer, if I'm dead, then well, you probably have the clues. If I would, I'd probably have said "fight the power!" and voted for the host instead since he's a sadistic cultist if you asked me.

And since our graceous host has decided to probably reveal my role since I'm DEAD then you'll know I'm in the mafia, huge shocker, I know. But we all have something to go back to, most likely all of us, I know I do. I have a nice railway with some good friends there. I want to go back there and see them. Not be dead trapped in a coffin in this freakshow of a house. 

Speaking of that, if I was the host, it'd be like a fun house, maybe my dead corpse would be there at first but gets replaced by a replica, or falls through a gap in the floor, something like that. And there would be puzzles! )which I would probably need help with L to make since I'm no Puzzle expert)  Then in the end, then I'd be in this costume that looks off, but really is a costume and in the end I get revealed or something and say "haha! We survivors can all go home now!" Yeah, sounds like I'd be still there in the mansion.

Anyways, what was I going to say? OH RIGHT! I should probably put what I own down to somebody else. I'll do it on the next page.

Page 2:

Spoiler

I leave my property to Tater, Chris, YKW, Waddle, DragonMage, Ysul, Mena, Battal, L, and Lipton. (I know most of those guys are dead but I don't care.)

So this is recorded before either Chris, Lipton, or I get lynched. I'm in the bar drinking a Pepsi. Okay, maybe I had 2 and will have one in hand when I come back to the lounge. Don't remember who's got most votes but I'm sure Lipto and I are tied. I wish I could leave the mafia, honest, I'd love to switch over to the innocents, but I can't because I'm lazy, and that could possibly reveal my rank, which, hopefully, it won't. I know on my first night, I voted for Battal with no reasoning besides simple whim, but lemme tell you.
You guys, any of you, sort of gave me time to think over something, something I had long-since forgotten. Philosiphy. I know, "Philosiphy from the train thing? What a joke!" but it's true! I have opened my mind that's why I called us all "like sheep" because we're just following a vote to kill someone off. And with my most recent spout about how "We may not be killing the people who we vote off but we are." I stand by as well, both are my thoughts on our recent events. 

My friends, back at the railway always tell me I should become an author or a writer and that I could do so much for what I write. But personally, I find the art of book writing dead, and I don't think I can mustard (sorry for the pun, felt like it) up the courage to have a job to write professionally, becuase I feel that I'd soon get bored of it. Even still, I feel that even as somebody who could write a magnificent story as the likes of Star Wars or Star Trek or Thomas & Friends (Fun Fact: Thomas the Tank Engine is close relative, we don't talk much because the call has to go through the Atlantic) but those shows have magnificent stories written by amazing people, and created by amazing people, and they get movies, TV shows, toy lines, their own amusement parks, whole nine yards. But I doubt I can craft something like that without it being too much like this or that, which bothers me and plus, I want to delve into computer sciences more than writing.

Page 3:

Spoiler

So, I'm in the dining hall right now, this is just after I yelled at Mobb and Lipton. I'm so upset. Seriously. The death of anybody should not be okay. If any of you sheep read this, you all can live your lives. I'm giving my property to people who at least didn't go "YAY! SOMEBODY DIED! Oh, and somebody else died, but YAY WE GOT SOMEBODY!" 

Look, I was living life before y'know, I came here, a life where I had to kill. I had to kill purely based off of self-defense for people who were unable to defend themselves. This place I lived in was a war zone. But I killed people, I killed people for a good reason. They were people who had a reason to die. Not Toast, not anybody, but they were sick. Most of you'd probably be pretty relaxed about it as well, because they were like children. Taking what they want, not providing any help. And I had to kill them. I was a 2nd in command. I would lead groups of people who wanted to kill these pyschos because if those psychos spread, then there would be too many crazy people who roamed around and killed anybody, intimidating anybody they want because they are able to. That's the life I lived. After the most risky mission I've ever done to undermine one of these huge groups, their leader, some deranged woman who thought they could save the world by killing others, she had been shot in an artery and had just lined this control room with explosives and had a line of gasoline leading to it. She dropped a match onto this gasoline and then out of instinct, I ran out. I was so lucky. Everybody I was with, 3 people, 3 people who did what they loved and wouldn't give up even if it hit them in the face, died. I got hit by this fire that just came and set me on fire. If it wasn't far enough, it'd probably have killed me. I have this huge burn on my face. My skin just got drained of color. I eventually found out that there was a way out, meaning dimensional travel was a go. 

Becoming a train is actually a much different story. I still gotta have secrets, you know.

Page 4:

Spoiler

This was made after I talked with Lipton, look, Lipton, I know we both did some things we both disagreed on, me voting for you, you being a serial killer, but listen, I made you the note, I don't even know if you saw it. I want (or wanted) things to be alright, I do. I even put you down in the owners of my property (a very nice place, mansion-like, lots of tech, you're not getting the password to, but I gave the password to the former Mafia Members) if Lipton reads this, she should know I tried to apologize, even if she couldn't get the message. I never wanted to be in the Mafia, if I did, I would've killed much more. They just... let me in. I had to take the option anyways, after all, I was forced to.
As for me wanting people alive, it's because I thought, as both innocents and mafia, the enemy, of my enemy is my friend. And that exposed the Mafia, it was an armor penetration round to the ballistic vest. Which sucked. But I believe, anybody who was killed didn't deserve it. Unless it was Mobb. I feel that as a goon, Mobb would be a perfect target since he's doing all the forensics.

Mobb sort of approved of Lipton's killings. Like it was a justice needed to be done. And the way he approved all of it made me feel terrible about it since, y'know, it was a dumb idea, so was voting for the host to die, I guess, but Mobb, he got lucky. If Lipton hadn't thought it through like the Mafia did for killing her, then she would've just ended up killing more innocents. And when Mobb tried to examine me WHILE OH I DON'T KNOW, I WAS ASLEEP AND ALIVE, I threw a fake punch at Mobb since I don't like being messed with. Whether for forensics or for surgery, or as a part of a joke, it makes me feel terrible. And every time they thought of someone to kill, Mezukie, Ryan, Ysul, it was only hurting us, and the Host thought we'd be sucessful. I think he thought we'd be sucessful at self-destruction.

And again, I'd like to let you all know that I hate you all equally, but I have a specialized hatred towards the Host. He revives everyone, using magic or something then lets you all go. I'm probably stuck here. Before anybody leaves, try to grab my corpse and drag it to my property, I'll give the new owners the adress, not far off of the railway I work at.

So farewaell, I'll probably watch over you sheep as a ghost train giving our host the finger behind his back or something.

There was also a piece of paper attacked. Nobody understood it since it was 4th wall-breaking.

Spoiler

([not in character] I had planned to write the entire backstory, but I removed it because I felt it was unecessary and shouldn't be in there since it was long and boring, I thought it over and revised it post Lipton eating Toast.
Went on a ramble about philosiphy and how I'm told about my writing skills, when I don't really want to dabble in writing, but everything said there could apply to me IRL, I can write really well, apparently but I don't like it because I'm more intrested in computer science and making video games for a community I love to be a part of. And this seems more like a will-log hybrid to me, I think I'd need to get it read and then refined by P and others. [/not in character])

Pyro's ghost flew out right away, bits of metal and some blood oddly were found upon the floor.

"GOD DARNIT! YOU CULTIST WANNABE, YOU TRICKED ME, I HAVE A NICE GUN BY MY SIDE, I WANTED TO GO OUT WITH A BULLET, BUT NO, YOU HAVE TO ZAP ME."

Pyro's ghost began giving the Host the finger as he was speaking. He realized nobody alive cared.

"Well, time to use some pent up energy I've had."

Pyro flew over to Zeklo, "HOPE YOU FIND A NICE TOILET TO HAVE AS YOUR GRAVE, FISHFACE!"

Then Mobb. "USE YOUR DETECTIVE SKILLS TO ACTUALLY IMPRISON CRIMINALS, NOT SEND THEM TO KILL EVERYBODY ELSE!"

Then Lipton... "Hey, Lipton, I gave you part-ownership of the mansion, TRY TO NOT GET BLOOD ON THE FLOOR THIS TIME!"

Pyro had finished taunting those he felt needed it.

He probably had went insane and began looking around for his gun to go crazy and shoot it a bunch. But then he realized. He was dead. So he pulled out a ghost-version of the gun and started firing it in the air.

Pyro then looks around the host is now dead. A couple of the people who died had been resurrected.

"WAIT, GOD DAMMIT, YOU PILE OF DUST, WHAT ABOUT ME? HUH? YOU DON'T THINK I'D PREFER MY LIFE BACK? AFTER YOU AND YOUR USELESS MAGIC KILLED ME, PLAYING THAT SICK JOKE WAS NEVER FUNNY, IF YOU WERE STILL HERE, I'D SHOVE MY GHOSTLY FOOT-"

Pyro stopped himself, he realized what this meant.

He started crying. The crying turned into gunshots, and more taunting. And slapping Lipton's face.

Eventually he accepted it and sat in the corner. He had done all this within 2 minutes. Clearly, he had too much energy and drank too much caffeine.

He then realized he could probably leave the mansion and then tried. Who knows if he actually did, I'm just the box that explains actions.

• Like 1

Lipton, ignoring the fact that one of her victims were alive and standing nearby- even the fact that she felt a part of her that she came there with leave her forever, straightened her back out and opened her mouth to speak. "I'm going down to the basement," she said with a blank stare. 

She began to walk away.

"Hey! W-what about us?!" Dragon Ghost shouted out after the Host died. "I wasn't a killer by nature! I don't think anyone was! We were controlled and driven to kill! Well... atleast I was"

She saw Ysul, alive and well. Even though he could no longer hear her or see her, she was happy he could live his life. She just wished she could be by his side. She wiped a stray tear from her eye. "Atleast I still have some friends in the afterlife" she said to the other former Mafia members "Perhaps one day we'll be brought back to life... I just hope it isn't for another one of these sick games."

(Will all the roles be revealed now that it's over? Also, how can there be a S3 if the Host is presumably dead?)

23 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also, how can there be a S3 if the Host is presumably dead?

(It's called Spinoff. If anything after this I won't be doing any Seasons anymore that are interconnected from a storystandpoint. To much of a hassle to work around with cause you have to take the previous season into account and bleeeh I rather just make every new season be it's own self contained thing just cause it's A: Easier to work with and B: Allows for more interesting ideas in terms of location. And that also means I can switch around the Host personallities a lot more. It was fun doing this one but I feel like reusing the same persona over and over again gets stale so I want to mix things up.

Really this is mostly a lot more convenience for me cause I can do a lot more interesting stuff and ignore details of the previous seasons because they aren't connected to eachother.)

1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

(Ah. That's right. I wonder if we have to use different characters. That'd be cool (and add to the whole unrelated thing :) )

(And sure thing do watcha want with that. If anything allows the seasons to be a lot more distinguished from each other.)

• Like 2

Mobbstar took his monocle off with one hand and wound the end of the cord around the other, before stretching the wire now between his hands. "If you resist just a little less than Pseudo-Mena, this won't hurt me much at all. Though, looking at some of the faces in this room, I think I had my fair share of blood and revenge already."

11 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

Lipton, ignoring the fact that one of her victims were alive and standing nearby- even the fact that she felt a part of her that she came there with leave her forever, straightened her back out and opened her mouth to speak. "I'm going down to the basement," she said with a blank stare. 

She began to walk away.

(P's given me permission to write this segment, following up on what I told Lipton when I whispered to her.)

As Lipton walked down the stairs to the basement, it seemed as though nothing was out of place; the wine cellar, although disorderly from Giddy's...erm...stay down there, was mostly the same as it had been left. Likewise, almost every coffin was still closed, save for the ones formerly used to store the dead.

However...against one side of the room, a section of the wall had seemingly vanished entirely, revealing a formerly hidden passageway. An eerie green glow emanated from within, illuminating a set of dusty, decrepit stone stairs leading downwards.

• Like 1

After falling out of a portal unlike the others, Giddy dusted the dirt off his pants.

Suddenly he remembered did not come through the portal alone, "Ricardo!...Hey guys meet my skele-friend? His name's Esteban Julio Ricardo Montoya Ramirez...just call him Ricardo for short."

After hearing the host's speech Giddy had a great idea.

"So I heard Chris is a part of the mafia would anyone mind if I took a leg or two for Ricardo?"

• Like 5

Suddenly Mob's hat goes flying across the room and slams into the opposite wall rather hard, as if someone had kicked it out of frustration or anger.

"You can cut the act now, Mage." Mena finally broke her silence. "We're dead. We've lost. It's only us here now; there's no need to pretend we were really them anymore." 

• Like 1

"NYAH HAH! THAT'S RIGHT, LIVING SCUM! I AM NOT TOAST BUT INSTEAD..."

*Rips off a piece of duct tape off toasty face, revealing an evil mustache*

"...HIS EVIL TWIN BROTHER: FRENCH TOAST! 

Oui, vous avez tous tombé pour mon piège intelligent! imbéciles!"

French Ghoast goes on and on about how foolish they were to believe the real toast had a piece of duct tape on his face covering up an evil mustache that wasn't even hid that well. But in French.

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 9