Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Zek waited. He took a seat in a rocking chair, because that was like the typical classy way of waiting, but even that brought little comfort to his state of mind. The notion that the host may be out of commission meant more than he had let on to. If there was no longer someone behind the scenes pulling the strings, then that meant there was no one present to enforce the laws and regulations set in place. What he was getting at was that there was no one to punish anyone for acting out on their own, and if that were true—

Water bubbled from Zek's bowl wisping around until residing directly in front of the glass before quickly shaping into some slick shades.

"It's time to deliver some cold hard justice,"

The water in the air condensed forming small orbs of water which unified into an AK-47. It was hard to tell that the gun was going off as it sounded like several bubbled popping simultaneously, but it's power was nothing to laugh about.

"Choo choo? More like PEW PEW," Zek taunted as he shot several rounds into Pyro's metal frame, and quickly turning to Chris. "Why was the skeleton sad?" He lit up Chris' boney figure with numerous piercing rounds until all that remained was a pile of chipped bones. "Heck if I know. I didn't feel like coming up with a pun."

4 shots later and the fluffy white spider lay dead on the floor. "Itsy bitsy spider is ded m8 who's the sushi now—I mean it's still me, but I can laugh anyway! HAHAHAHA"

Zek took a breather, and before you knew it Mob too was dead. "Uh, we'll just call that a slip of the hand. It's not like I'm avenging anyone or something BAKA,"

It suddenly hit him. 4 kills. He just needed one more for a penta. Pentas were like... legit. He looked at Tater. "I think we both know what has to happen here." He went into the coffin room and shot Battal's corpse several times. "It counts if I believe it does."

Finally, shooting the adjacent wall with enough holes, Zek kicked down the weak structure. "Hasta la pasta or whatever," He proclaimed as he set the remaining few free.

But none of that actually happened.
Zek had just been waiting for so long that he had passed out in one of the sofas.

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 10

4 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

Pyro stopped tossing around the apple. He ate it, and then split in half. After that, he threw both halves at Zek.

"How about you shut. up." Pyro replied, he was busy on the apple and Zej had just decided to taunt him, with no reason.

12 hours ago, Zeklo said:

But none of that actually happened.
Zek had just been waiting for so long that he had passed out in one of the sofas.

• Like 8

A voice comes through on some random speaker that just magically appears out of no where.

"The Host is currently unavailable to answer your call. Please leave a message or try to call back later. *Beep*"

Dragon Ghost is snickering in some unknown place.

Edited by DragonMage156
Changed "Mr.P" to "The Host" cos reasons

Mandatory Disclaimer for @Pyromailmann:

Spoiler

THIS IS NOT CANON

~~~~

In a torrent of light the host appeared. No words were spoken, but the sagging skin of their face said enough. With a single motion of the hand sparks began to fly out from Pyro's mechanical carapace. The firm metal turned soft and caved inward on itself. It was a slow and grueling process, but by the end of it all that remained was a molten puddle of alloy. Then there was silence...

The host stumbled, but quickly regained their stance. The blue glow of their eyes flickering before vanishing entirely.

"Well done," An unfamiliar voice snickered. The sound closer to a resonating feeling within than an audible noise. "So you've managed to win this little charade." The sensation lingered, but no further words came.

A sudden violent array of light lit up the room. Its origins were the eyes and mouths of those who had previously been dead before this memorial. Even the corpses of those who had fallen once more were now somehow present in the room. The beams of each met in a central location where the shimmering essence took a new shape. It was distorted and incomplete but its overall form was unsettling yet humanoid.

"April 3rd, the start of a something tragic, but most of you here probably remember this to be April 5th, the other seeming more like a dream. Trapped and forced into a lethal game of deceit. Slicing at one another's throats with blades and words in a convoluted mess of shattered friendships, and all for what? The entertainment of a regular mortal man. So you played their game and followed their rules and 'good' ended up 'victorious'." They let out a long sigh. "But that wasn't good enough." They boomed. "No, simply living to see another day and leaving the whole horrible experience behind you simply wasn't good enough. You had to be heroes. Justice had to be served to the bad guy. You just couldn't go on without a happy ending." He snarled. "This isn't some fairy tale, but you conceited fools just couldn't let it go. You couldn't do anything about it either. After all, you're all powerless."

Suddenly the unconscious body of the host began to rise into the air. "So one of you looked for a way, and they found it. They found me. With my power the entitled wish of the whole lot became reality. You changed the continuity of an entire universe. Your ideal ending become history, but even that would not to sate your greed. With power like this, my power, you could reverse the deaths of all your friends. So you invited the rest back so you could show them this wonderful discovery!"

"Fool,"

"To believe you can summon me is one thing, but to believe you can control me... naive." He cackled. "You spent countless days trying to think up the best possible 'ending' but never realizing that you were never the one in control. You sealed your fate with that action. All of your fates. Your stories are mine, and they will have no 'ending'. The only thing any of you will be having is endless torment. An eternal cycle of death and heartbreak. Forced to relive this twisted game forever and ever, and you won't even remember any of it."

He snapped his fingers. "Welcome to purgatory."

Spoiler

It has been almost a year since the traumatizing events that took place in that old mansion. You tried to forget them but they still lurk in the back of your mind as if they happened just yesterday. You lost friends and made enemies but most importantly the events scared you.

One day you receive a letter with the following text

“Dear friend,

As you may know the horrifying event we’ve been all part of have their first anniversary soon and some of us decided to remember the ones we lost with a little memorial celebration. If you want you can join us but I can’t expect everyone to come since most of us still want to forget what happened during these horrific days.

Should you however have an interest then I’m more than happy to hear that. I would recommend you bring in more people as a type of moral support.

The addresses as well as a map are on the other sheet send with this letter.

Signed your good friend”

(This is obviously not canon (well should be obvious, COUGHPYROCOUGH), but I thought I'd put aside 30 minutes of my time to come up with something that sounded interesting to me. The theme was using the fact that we currently have no ending, and as such the ending is no ending.)

Edited by Zeklo
Simple fix
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Mandatory Disclaimer for @Pyromailmann:

Reveal hidden contents

THIS IS NOT CANON

~~~~

In a torrent of light the host appeared. No words were spoken, but the sagging skin of their face said enough. With a single motion of the hand sparks began to fly out from Pyro's mechanical carapace. The firm metal turned soft and caved inward on itself. It was a slow and grueling process, but by the end of it all that remained was a molten puddle of alloy. Then there was silence...

The host stumbled, but quickly regained their stance. The blue glow of their eyes flickering before vanishing entirely.

"Well done," An unfamiliar voice snickered. The sound closer to a resonating feeling within than an audible noise. "So you've managed to win this little charade." The sensation lingered, but no further words came.

A sudden violent array of light lit up the room. Its origins were the eyes and mouths of those who had previously been dead before this memorial. Even the corpses of those who had fallen once more were now somehow present in the room. The beams of each met in a central location where the shimmering essence took a new shape. It was distorted and incomplete but its overall form was unsettling yet humanoid.

"April 3rd, the start of a something tragic, but most of you here probably remember this to be April 5th, the other seeming more like a dream. Trapped and forced into a lethal game of deceit. Slicing at one another's throats with blades and words in a convoluted mess of shattered friendships, and all for what? The entertainment of a regular mortal man. So you played their game and followed their rules and 'good' ended up 'victorious'." They let out a long sigh. "But that wasn't good enough." They boomed. "No, simply living to see another day and leaving the whole horrible experience behind you simply wasn't good enough. You had to be heroes. Justice had to be served to the bad guy. You just couldn't go on without a happy ending." He snarled. "This isn't some fairy tale, but you conceited fools just couldn't let it go. You couldn't do anything about it either. After all, you're all powerless."

Suddenly the unconscious body of the host began to rise into the air. "So one of you looked for a way, and they found it. They found me. With my power the entitled wish of the whole lot became reality. You changed the continuity of an entire universe. Your ideal ending become history, but even that would not to sate your greed. With power like this, my power, you could reverse the deaths of all your friends. So you invited the rest back so you could show them this wonderful discovery!"

"Fool,"

"To believe you can summon me is one thing, but to believe you can control me... naive." He cackled. "You spent countless days trying to think up the best possible 'ending' but never realizing that you were never the one in control. You sealed your fate with that action. All of your fates. Your stories are mine, and they will have no 'ending'. The only thing any of you will be having is endless torment. An eternal cycle of death and heartbreak. Forced to relive this twisted game forever and ever, and you won't even remember any of it."

He snapped his fingers. "Welcome to purgatory."

Reveal hidden contents

It has been almost a year since the traumatizing events that took place in that old mansion. You tried to forget them but they still lurk in the back of your mind as if they happened just yesterday. You lost friends and made enemies but most importantly the events scared you.

One day you receive a letter with the following text

“Dear friend,

As you may know the horrifying event we’ve been all part of have their first anniversary soon and some of us decided to remember the ones we lost with a little memorial celebration. If you want you can join us but I can’t expect everyone to come since most of us still want to forget what happened during these horrific days.

Should you however have an interest then I’m more than happy to hear that. I would recommend you bring in more people as a type of moral support.

The addresses as well as a map are on the other sheet send with this letter.

Signed your good friend”

(This is obviously not canon (well should be COUGHPYROCOUGH), but I thought I'd put aside 30 minutes of my time to come up with something that sounded interesting to me. The theme was using the fact that we currently have no ending, and as such the ending is no ending.)

(Holy hell, this should just be the canon ending)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Zeklo said:

This is obviously not canon (well should be obvious, COUGHPYROCOUGH), but I thought I'd put aside 30 minutes of my time to come up with something that sounded interesting to me. The theme was using the fact that we currently have no ending, and as such the ending is no ending.

Needs more "Our family has come to ruin.", yknow because ohana mafia means family.

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 1

(Blargh I'm not dead yet and I'm finally done with this. Urgh sorry again for the massive delay but stuff just so much stuff piling on what made it hard to focus on the post. So without further ado let's get this over with.

First things firts a fitting mood.)

As the votes all pile up on Pyro it is clear that the humanoid trainman won’t see the light of the next day. The Host smiles and goes over to him. Instead of doing any fancy magical stuff, he just pulls a small gun out of his sleeve and hands it to Pyro.

“You always said you wanted to do it yourself, so go ahead.”

Skeptical at first, Pyro takes the gun and points it at his head. He closes his eyes before pulling the trigger. Instead of a bullet, however, a small flag pops out of the gun barrel. The flag unravels itself revealing the word BANG! on it. At first confused, he looks at the gun thinking he’s been tricked. Just as he does, a bolt of energy shoots out of the gun, blasting his head away and leaving nothing but a bit of molten metal behind where it previously was.

Satisfied with the results, the Host turns around to the rest of the survivors. His expression changes. It was still ominous, but there were also signs of exhaustion.

“With that, we’re finally done. With enough of the fakes dead, the curse has finally been lifted- and I feel like I can finally reveal my hand. First things first however; we've got some unfinished business to take care of.”

He points at both Chris and Tater.

“The last two frauds. Now that most of their cohorts are dead, their powers are pretty much void and I can properly tell them apart from the others.”

Everyone turns towards the two mentioned people, who suddenly look a lot more concerned than they had previously led on to be.

“I’m glad that I can finally distinguish them properly. Their numbers prevented me from being able to tell before, but now their collective power is weak enough for me to do so accurately.”

After speaking, he shifts his attention to something else. A small snap from his fingers echoes through the mansion, and the corpses of the innocents float into the room. With another snap, a small wave of electricity washes over them, sealing their wounds. After a short moment, they start moving again.

“A small redress for what I have done to all of you.”

He turns his gaze down towards Cassia.

“Just as I should probably wipe that little murderous "quirk" out of your mind. You did just as I expected, and performed better than I could’ve ever imagined. But your murderous days are now over.”

Another snap, and the malice seeped from the depths of her mind, her eyes growing brighter and her expression softening.

“Sadly this is all I’m capable of in my current state. There are many questions circling through your heads, I can feel it. Sadly, there’s no time to explain it all. My time’s short. And as much as I would like to tell you everything, it’s also something that only makes sense in the bigger picture.”

He looks at everyone.

“Magic has its price. Especially the type I had to use to arrange all of this. I’ve struck a deal- and the powers I’ve received from that deal have fulfilled their part. Now it’s my time to do the same.”

As he said this his skin starts to wrinkle showing a progress of rapid aging.

“Maybe we’ll meet again. I very much doubt it, but as it is said:

That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die.”

With these last words his body turns to dust leaving only his clothes behind.

The players are left in the mansion alone as the host crumbles to dust. The echoing sound of doors and windows unlocking reverberates throughout the halls.

(And with that you guys get as much time as nessesary to wrap things up for you guys. I'll probably add a pole to the thread so once you guys are done just vote on it and once everyone has @ImDaMisterL can lock it.

Also @Battal , @Mezukie , @Soto8969 , @Ysulyan and @GiddyGuy are now allowed to post again as they've been ressurected by the Host.

And finally I'll be renaming the Info thread to Aftermath thread just so we don't need to post a new one just for that so if there's anything postgame you guys wanna discuss do it over there.

And that'll be it from my side. And now if you excuse me I got other things I need to take care off.)

• Like 14