Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"While I understand the potential logic behind that Mob, we can't make the same mistake as before." Zek replied. "We need the votes in order for this to pass, and Cassia's vote has proven to stay stagnant. A killer's instinct backed by some intuition is a solid lead. Chris, I understand why L's silence might be suspicious, but surely you realize that there are more suspicious acts taking place. A vote for L, won't pass, I feel you are aware of this, but a vote for Pyro will—and with Cassia out to kill him anyway it's the most likely course of action."

"For an innocent that is."

Edited by Zeklo
Spelling

Pyro still sits at the bar, knowing the votes go to him. Even if he survived the lynching, Lipton wouldn't let him. Which was a bummer, 'I tried to apologize,' he thought. 'I really wanted to make things good between us. And, nobody ever would listen to me. People only listen when it's something I do. Stare, punch, say something very uncommon, it's madness!"

He then thought over how he would go out, would P honor his wish of handing him the closest firearm? Or would P just use some hokus pokus magic to kill him off. He didn't like magic. It's not a normal thing to him. He didn't detest magic 100%, but he hated abused magic. Cultists, Mages, Wizards, he felt they were magic abusers. And this cultist wannabe of a host was using the magic to toy with lives. Even if he was only one not okay with it.

He then collapsed in the bar after a 4th Chocolate Milkshake. Most of his thoughts while unconscious were how Lipton and Mobb were mean people and how even if he died, two more would die in his place.

Dragonj Ghost knew that look on Pyro's face... it was the look of helplessness and portrayal like you couldn't trust anyone anymore and feeling like nothing you say or do would change who people think you are. She floated over to him and placed an arm on his shoulder before he passed out.

She lost control of her situation before... but nothing feels worse then the helplessness of a ghost.

Pyro temporarily wakes up to write a note and slide it under the door into the lounge.

It reads:

Spoiler

Dear everybody,

Vote for me, Mafia or not, I want to die. Either that or vote for the host, whatever you feel like. But, if you do vote for me, Host, read this, give me a gun. A gun to shoot myself with. I don't want to die at your hands. Magic to me is a tool used by Cultists, Wizards and other mages such as yourself. Plus, I've been saying it ever since the beginning, so I'd know what to expect. But as a ghost, I'd know not many other people would have to die.

And the only people, if any, that I'd want dead are Lipton for always just being a jerk. And Mobb, for letting Lipton be the jerk. And I may have supported the mafia surviving, but it's because those were people. They had lives, places, homes, stories, families. So if I die, don't forget that. Don't forget anything I say. Because if you do, remember who I gave my stuff to.

Signed, your comrade stuck in a graveyard,

Pyro

With that, Pyro closes his eyes. And prepares to attempt to kill himself, even if a mcguffin device would come in at last-second to stop him.

Edited by Pyromailmann
  • Like 1

Pyro walks out of the Bar and sits on the couch next to the fire place.

"I'm gonna die anyways, anybody wanna speed this up by helping a dead man find a gun to shoot himself with? Or do you want the host use hocus pocus bull to kill me?"

Pyro sighs, a depressed look is on his face.

"And feel free to ask any questions to me, I'll probably answer as many as I can before the host kills me like you guys all wanted to kill everyone else."

Edited by Pyromailmann

"And now, everyone's voted. So let me do the tallies right now.

Host (and basically everyone if he got majority): 1

Pyro: 5

L: 1

Tater: 1

Yep, I'm going to die, don't say I didn't try to make ammends in the end, and Mobb, sorry that I nearly punched you.

Now, Host, if you use magic to kill me, I'll use everything in my path to kill you, living or not. And hopefully I'll send messages from the dead, but who knows, ghosts are pretty limited."

2 hours ago, Pyromailmann said:

I'll use everything in my path to kill you, living or not. And hopefully I'll send messages from the dead, but who knows, ghosts are pretty limited.

Gosths are actually completly useless now and you will not be able to do that...