Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

In the midst of the paranormal frenzy, few would have noticed that Dee's ghost, seldom seen until then, was actually present in the room. Ignoring the others, they made slow circles around the sleeping Lipton, seemingly trying to initiate contact. They did this for a few seconds, then stopped, leaned in close, and started whispering something far too quiet to be heard by anyone else. This went on for about a minute or so. When Dee had finally finished speaking, they closed their eyes and slowly faded into nothingness, leaving no trace of their presence.

• Like 6

"KYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!"

Ghoast suddenly went quiet and floated up into a bedroom, and took apart a pillow, making a neat little pair of noise cancelling earmuffs, floating back down, putting them onto Sister Pee of the Onion Church's head, and then went into the kitchen and started smashing plates like wild. Smashing fine china was so much fun! Especially when it belonged to the host!

Pyro watched as Chris slapped air.

"Don't go psycho on us, Chris, we already have Lipton. And to be honest, you wouldn't want to compete with Lipton, she'd probably kill another serial killer for competition or something."

Pyro looked at Lipton and headed up to the library to write a small note. He came back and placed it onto the ground nearby Lipton.

The note reads as follows:

Spoiler

Lipton, I'm not trying to offend you right now, I want to apologize right now for any previous behavior directly attacking you. I did not want to vote you off 100%, I believe that everybody can be good, mafia, innocent, or killer, but the serial killer remains to be a threat. I don't want to harm you. If you read this note, I want you to understand that I never asked to be trapped in a mansion by the cultist wizard wannabe we call a host our gracious host. If I'm repeating myself, I want to make amends and agree we both did some messed up stuff.

I'm sorry,

Pyro Mailimus Dragon

He went back to the spot he sat in before and closed his eyes.

Mobbstar felt like he was being haunted, a sense of dread was looming over the laboratory. Naturally, he wanted to get done with checking all the vials and bottles as quickly as possible. There were a lot, though. The stench was terrible and made Mobbstar thirsty. A convenient flask of water had been bottled next to the sink, so he took a swig...

"Um... Urgh... Excuse me, I will be... uh... investigating the bathroom."

The dusk of the day slowly starts to set in and everyone finds themself back at the lounge. The Host sitting in the chair near the fireplace was already waiting having his usual knowing smile on his face.

"It's almost over my dear friends. Should you kill off another fake their power's not strong enought anymore. And I can let you go. So think very carefully about who you kill. The next one might be the decisive one to end this nightmare."

Infront of him on the small table was a empty vial similar to the one people found yesterday yet the label seemed different.

(Yeah not much to say I suppose anyway lynchvoting's are go. Let's see if we can end the game soonish.)

• Like 1

"One more and we're free. At least that's what they say." Zek sighed, clasping his hands together. "My vote is for Pyro. I've made my reasoning clear enough already, and my intuition has yet to fail me."

"It won't pass on my own, so please, those of you who have neglected to vote last time please do this time around."

Edited by Zeklo
Spacing

"You're going to kill me anyways, Lipton, you should do it now. It won't matter if I'm Mafia or not, clearly, you won't even apologize if I gave you a letter saying I'm sorry. The thing is too, I am sorry, I'm being truly honest, I want to clear things between us, you won't listen. Nobody ever listens to me."

Pyro tries to cry but he can't so he just looks sad.

"I'm not going to vote you off. I won't. I just want to make things alright between us. Even if you won't forgive me, we've all got lives to live. Here, or somewhere else. And if I'm voted off like a pet sent to be euthanized, then I just want you to remember, I tried to be a good person. Even if nobody cared."

Pyro then stares at Lipton and looks at the fireplace. A tear finally rolls down the side of his face.

"Listen, Host, I understand you're just doing what you've probably planned out, or were told to do, but listen, if anybody deserves to die anymore, it's me. Everybody who has died, or is alive now has much more interesting lives than I do. All I do is work at a railroad pulling freight, or sometimes passengers now, if that sounds interesting to you, then I don't know what will even if nobody cares about my death, I just want to die knowing that people who most likely deserve it go on living."

Pyro looks at the ground, another tear rolling down his face.

"Now, I'm going to drink some more Chocolate Milkshakes at the bar so that even if I die, I die with Chocolate in my system."

Dragon Ghost seemed sad. She looked down at the floor in what she once stood on. "I kinda wish I didn't die. It kinda seems like the mafia's falling apart without the assassin or god mother... but if you ask me, the innocents haven't really won if there's still mafia or a murderer on the loose.Then again, if this "game" dragged on any longer, more innocents would die... or the killers"

Although no one could hear her, she voiced her thoughts anyway.