Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

4 hours ago, Zeklo said:

(Well I mean. Killing a goon is a lot more helpful than killing a smuggler)

(I disagree with that. There's a lot of goons but only one smuggler, so removing the latter immediately weakens the mafia even more. The problem is that there's no way to find the smuggler certainly.)

Dwer thinks he heard something, and for some reason he takes a broom, lifts it and says random words as to cast a spell

nothing happened

Maybe he should have played the game to make the spell work 

He then wonders why the hell he did that and just puts the broom where it was, pretending nothing happened 

• Like 6

Pyro emerges from the Dining Hall passing Chris going insane over a bowl of candy. And back into the lounge. He then walks over to the TV and checks the channels.

"Does anybody think anything good is on? There doesn't seem to be any computers and while I'd love to sit at a computer all day, I can't. Also, just asking, does anybody remember anything suspicious before we came in to the Mansion? Like anything that would look out of place."

12 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

"JOO AIN GA NUTHIN ON ME! IMMA INNOCENT MAN!"

Ghoast struggles around, trying to escaped GhoulMage's uncomfortable grasp. 

(I thought it was Dragon Ghost :p not like it matters)

"NO!" Dragon Ghost continued to float-drag him back into the living room. "Now you stay here and you think about what you have done!"

Zek had totally forgot about this thread got up later than usual and only just know came across the scene. He lowered his hat in respect, and then decided to get something to eat. He had neglected this for several days, but now the hunger was cutting through even his stress. 

While he was in the kitchen he decided he may as well look for clues, because why not kill two birds with one stone. For all he knew there was a murder weapon in this box of cheerios he was about to spill into his fishbowl. 

Edited by Zeklo
Formatting
  • Like 1

Mobbstar decided to search for evidence. But he had the brilliant idea of looking for on-body evidence and thus scans Pyro for ink and fresh paint.

3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

For all he knew there was a murder weapon in this box of cheerios he was about to spill into his fishbowl. 

(Does this count as suicide or workspace accident?)

• Like 2

After all the shenanigans Dwer kneels down on Ryan and touches him. He notices there is no blood around the body? He must have been killed in another way.

"Hey Mobb, do you remember the stuff that was in the lab yesterday? We could go see if anything has been taken."

The TV turned on by itself. The news seemed to be on, and the reporter looked like a blue inkling with brown eyes and a mustache.

"Squid- and kid loses S+ rank after being splatted IN sleep! Here's what the locals think about it:"

the programme switched to another scene, with locals giving their opinions.

"Yea dude, super uncool bro."

"Man like, who does this stuff, like.. bruh"

"...Oh, are we recording? "

"yo just want to let you know there's no report buton, no mute button, no block buton in real life. I want to see your glance as i smash your skul into the  beep  concrete, and I strangle the life out of you, pushing my thumbs into your eye sockets until you cry blod lol. wel, not before forcing you wo watch their beloved ones die right in front if you."

The locals were actually the same person every time, but in a different costume.

• Like 5