Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

( @RyanandLink take your time there's still one RL day left for you to do your stuff. Cause I feel like ending a phase when tension is high isn't such a good idea (and also cause I learned that you never work on a predetermined schedule ) so take your time you still got till the end of today (for both of us since we have the same timezone)

As for the rest please keep the out of character discussions a bit down. I know there's stuff you guys want to say but if it's more game related or events related could you maybe use the infothread instead please?

That's all for now)

• Like 3

"I don't think we should lynch Lipton. Not because she's promising all this stuff about helping us like a nigerian prince email scam, but for our own benefit. I mean, think about it; Lipton's role has been revealed, and it's one that could be a threat to the Mafia. That means they'll have to waste their kill on her, no? I mean, there's 100% no way she knows who's Mafia and who isn't, but hearken unto me when I say you should reconsider your vote-- it could work. That being said, I'm not sure who to vote for... would that we could talk about our roles."

• Like 3

Pyro looked up from the couch. "I didn't vote for Soto because everybody was voting for Soto and I didn't have a grudge against Soto. So I decided to vote for Battal based of a process of who could be a bad guy. I'm voting to kill off Lipton so we don't have as many deaths in the room. Even if I'm voted off, the mafia and Lipton can both still wipe out everybody. Keep in mind I still haven't killed anybody. You'd know if I'd have killed somebody. Voting me off isn't smart but also isn't dumb, without revealing my role for the fact that my head could become tiny blobs of fleshy metal."

Edited by Pyromailmann
change of words.

Pyro realized nobody was saying anything so he decided to say another thing, he wasn't as drunk but still had a wisdom to share.

"You know, voting people to die, like Soto, Corinth [who I know revealed his role but still]. Giddy [who hinted at it but still died for it], anybody, Mafia or not. You may say to yourself 'we did not kill them.' but we really did, when you put your thought to it, we're voting people off, Lipton, Chris, or me (because I've got 3 votes on my head and so does Lipton." Pyro looked around to see if anybody actually listened.

"But look, the short of it is that you could think we're killing mafia for a good cause, or killing our serial killer for a good cause, but really, innocent, mafia, killer, doesn't matter. We're still doing the deed of sending them to die so for those who make it out, if any of us do, even if I do, [and I am repeating myself] don't think you didn't kill anybody, because you did. We all did."

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to grab a Pepsi from the bar. I'll be back in a second. As Pyro walks out he throws an empty coke bottle into a nearby recycling bin. And then heads into the bar to get a Pepsi.

Edited by Pyromailmann
put down another quotation mark.
  • Like 2

(OK I think I gave you guys enought time so let's move on shall we? Can't wait till everyone did their thing.)

As the arguments go on the days starts nearing it's end. After a while the Host finally decides to raise his voice again.

"Lady and Gentleman I think this will go nowhere at this pace. So my decision is that no one has to die by my hands. That being said I can't speak on the behalf of the other people around you"

He looks through the room and at every person.

"But for now I think rest is important. Sleep well, even if someone's is going to loose their life over the night."

With those last words he stands up and leaves the room.

(And night's a go now.)

• Like 1

Zek didn't move Mez' body because it was already in the coffin room, so why would he do that. So uh have this I guess.

Instead he went to the coffin room and took a seat nearby their coffin. "I don't know if I made the right choice. I don't know if it'll make a difference, but... I just hope I can honor your sacrifice. This might've been my last chance to do so, and I might die without learning the answer." He closed his eyes. "I just want to know why everyone is doing this. These were my friends and acquaintances. Has the host done something to them? I can't believe they'd do this by their own will. Maybe that's why I trusted Cassia. It was a foolish gamble, but..." He lowered his head. "The accusations I've thrown around... I-I don't trust any of them. I'm scared of them. Yet I claim them to be my friends despite my lack of faith. So... wise or not. I made a choice."

"Whether I live or die. It makes no difference, because the real me died some days ago."

With those final words he tipped his hat over, and drifted off into a slumber.

"A disappointing way to end this discussion. I assume your work is going to begin soon, Cassia, good bye! I doubt we'll be able to greet each other tomorrow..."

Mobbstar took a melachonic look out of the window, eventhough it was dark outside, then went to rest in one of the comfy chairs.

Pyro reemerges from the bar, with a water bottle.

"y-YEY n-NOBUDDY hAS tO dYE!"

Pyro then starts drinking out of the water bottle. He has the piece of paper he's had since he went to the library in one hand. And puts it away again. He then proceeds to sit back down on one of the couches by the TV.

As the morning daws the Host prepares his usual speech. He seems to be in a rather pleasant mood, compared to the previous one.

"Ahhh isn't it a wonderfull day for bloodsheed? Ohh excuse me of course it's only for me and not everyone else. So let's see what's on the schedule today. So as it seems there have been 2 deaths over night. One I expected when I'm frank here and one I did not expect at all.

For starters someone apparently ate one of the fakers, who from now on won't put his grabby little mechanical appendages anywhere near crucial evidence it seems.

The other one was the kid uhhhm squid? Well you know who I mean. At least it seems like his death wasn't really painfull.

And now rise up my good friends there's still some things left. Only a few more fakers are alive find them and you're free to go."

With those words he silences again.

It wasn't hard to find the first dead body he mentioned. Sitting in the chair he's been using for the last few days for the night is @RyanandLinks dead body.

The other one took a bit longer to find but after a few minutes of searching people found @Youknowwhos mech yet no sign of the Toast itself. That was until Cassia entered the room pleasingly chewing on a piece of bread.

This day seemed to get interesting.

(I hope this makes it very obvious what happened so I don't need to make a TL:DR do I?)

• Like 12

"This... I am... She is..."

Mobbstar was filled to the brim with surprise and glee and about to hug Cassia, before remembering that she's a serial killer.

"Well, I'll admit that I did not expect Ryan to be the poor fellow, I did not at all. Is this a complicated scheme or is the so-called mafia just out of ideas?"

• Like 3

Ryan's spirit flew out of his body. "Wait... wait... no!! This can't be!" above the squid's ghost a letter appeared, and it looked like an... S+? That was, until it morphed into a C-. "NOOOOOOOOOOOOO AAAAAAHHHHH" and then he continued mourning while having a temper tandrum on the ground.

Edited by RyanandLink
  • Like 9

Chris looked at the candy bowl sprawled out on the floor.

"GOD DAMNIT LIPTON!!!"

"YAY WE GOT ANOTHER MAFIA MEMBER THANKS TO THE SERIAL KILLER BUT COULDN'T YOU HAVE KILLED ANYONE ELSE THAN THE TOAST?! NOW I GOTTA SUFFER THROUGH THIS FOR THE REST OF THE TIME!" Chris ranted, motioning to the bowl of candy, cautiously putting it back on his head.

• Like 4