Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"I'm not suggesting they reveal themselves obviously." Zek corrected. "Alas I switch my vote to Chris. Might just be me, but Toast's sudden passion for defending them is quite odd, however, I greatly doubt such a vote will pass."

Edited by Zeklo

"ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?

IF ANY OF YOU LISTENED, I EXPLAINED THAT MOST OF US WITH "SUDDEN VOTE CHANGES BECAUSE OF EVIDENCE BEING PRESENTED" ARE DOING IT BECAUSE WE DONT WANT INNOCENT LIVES TO BE TAKEN HERE!

BESIDES, YOU WOULD CHANGE YOUR VOTE IF NEW DECISIVE EVIDENCE WAS PRESENTED!

THE JUDGE DOESNT DECIDE THE VERDIT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE TRAIL!

YOUR ARGUMENTS MEAN NOTHING!

PROOF IS KEY HERE. IF YOU WANT TO MAKE A CLAIM, YOU GOTTA SHOW SOME PROOF. EVERYBODY'S BEHAVIOR IS DIFFERENT. IT IS NOT PROOF."

Toast stomps in frustration.

"Sorry. I got a little frustrated at you people not listening. Mob, you aren't the main prosecutor. Your opinion isn't the most important. We're all equals, and if people don't agree with what you say THAT DOESNT MAKE THEM BLOODY KILLERS!"

Edited by Youknowwho

11 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

SHOW SOME PROOR

"I'm saying that I need to choose somebody, and I consider Cassia too valuable, even if just as bait. If you want mathematical proof, read back to when I explained it to Waddle in the wine cellar I can give it to you.

However, you are right in that I have spoken a lot. My vote is fixated, feel free to discuss without me." The self-proclaimed gentleman stepped back and sat down.

"Toast look around. There is no proof. There has been no proof. The only proof is the info Giddy gave his life for. Proof cannot be obtained without laying down one's life. Dragon Mage, a killer, wasn't killed with proof. They were killed with intuition."

Edited by Zeklo
Spelling

"If you have mathematical proof that means you must know the number of killers among us. Now, I don't exactly know if anybody else knows this information besides the mafia. This is why I'd like to vote for mobbstar. For supposedly having information that the mafia would only have."

*cough*

"Without Cassia: 1 innocent death by mafia, 1 any death by lynch
means 1/1 at best.
With Cassia: 1 innocent death by mafia, 1 any death by lynch, 1 any death by glamour
means 1/2 at best.
Cassia improves our odds and doubles as good bait to prevent actual innocents from dying tonight. No mafia numbers implied."

"TOAST," Zek yelled. "Mob is one of the leading reasons Dragon Mage, a mafia, was lynched. It isn't some double play as Dragon Mage was only put on the chopping block because of them."

Edited by Zeklo

Spoiler

I consider Cassia too valuable, even if just as bait. If you want mathematical proof

proof

(pro͞of)

n.
1. The evidence or argument that compels the mind to accept an assertion as true.

tldr: Proof can be understood as the same as "evidence", and I was talking about her value to the innocents.
6202012014321wellsinceaneducatedgentlema
image.png
GOTTA THINK FAST, N00B
tumblr_lwi317Of8F1qf0apto1_r1_500.gif

I don't even feel the need to defend myself anymore, I'ma post memes instead.

• Like 6

Pyro sat back at the Toast and Mobb yelling at each other for why they should/shouldn't vote for Chris respectively. He got confused and decided to sit down at the bar for a bit and contemplate if he could die.

"Since a talking piece of Toast and Mobbstar are bickering at each other of why their vote is valid or not because math or something, I'm gonna go drink myself until I pass out. But if you want to know who to vote for, I'd love to die. I don't care if I go home anymore. And what makes this worse is that our therapist is dead so I can't talk to him either since I can't talk to ghosts."

Edited by Pyromailmann

"Know what? Fine. Since you're so positive that the serial killer is gonna stab some mafia member and not an innocent tonight, I'll take your word for it Mobb. Just know who I'm blaming if I see two dead innocents here in the morning. I switch my vote to L because it's not gonna make much difference." Chris said, sounding pretty miffed. 

Pyro burst out of the bar with a coke in hand he was clearly drinking soda and was drunk apparently.

"Okay, I talked myself out of death, and because there's nobody else I can think of being mafia or whatever, and Tater's point is a good one so I say, yeah, I going back with my vote on Lipton since our Therapist can't talk to you because he's dead."

Pyro then walked over to the couch and sat down he walked sort-of funny but put his drink on the coffee table without any problems.

"Yo-you, know, p *hic* people are like sheep. The-*hic* they all follow a trend of 'hey, let's vot-*hic* vote somebody off.' *laugh* and then they vote somebody to die! *hic* It's like... uh... it's like... we follow some sort of hive mind or something to *hic* kill each other."

Pyro then went quiet and didn't say anything. He could speak some knowledge at times, whether what was just said was knowledge was unknown.

On 30/09/2016 at 0:12 AM, Chris1488 said:

(So would Zeklo's be this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eofljmJZzKQ?)

---

(GG Toast. Now where was your arguement when my life was on the line? Also I find it very unfair that people don't look at the evidence for possible suspects. @Zeklo you say there is no evidence, yet on the night I was lynched Mr.P presented the hair.

Now sure the long hair was (most likely) mine but what about the short blood stained hair? Surely that would have indicated someone else was the serial killer. I bet that if Lipton didn't act up a little ways ago, you guys wouldn't have suspected her at all and you'd be lynching the wrong people again.

Well I tried to tell you guys but you wouldn't listen. Even though I was mafia, my arguments are still valid. I hope all you stupid, ignorant innocents get killed -_-)

Edited by DragonMage156
Even though no one will see this edit, it was bothering me. Even I admit I went a little nuts so I toned it down just a bit.
  • Like 1

(Hair points to a number of people. My point was there is no 100%s.

Anyway out of character or not you are a ghost, so please keep your opinions to yourself or until the game is over as to not unfairly sway things.)

Edited by Zeklo
Not to come off as a harsh stickler but I'm gonna come off as a harsh stickler. This game is stressful.
  • Like 6

16 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

(Hair points to a number of people. My point was there is no 100%s.

Anyway out of character or not you are a ghost, so please keep your opinions to yourself or until the game is over as to not unfairly sway things.)

14 minutes ago, Youknowwho said:

[ Please calm down. ]

(I'm sorry but I just wanted to get that out there or else I would have exploded before Mafia ended).

2 hours ago, Zeklo said:

(Don't worry about it. I too have my qualms I'm stressing over. Which you'll certainly hear about when the time comes! Stay... dang I need a good ocean-themed "Stay [insertword]" phrase... Blargh anyway.)

(Do I sense a hidden Undertale reference in there? :p )

Edited by DragonMage156