PhelsarusBeel

Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro gets very tired. He got little to no sleep over the past few days in the mansion afraid of getting stabbed and he needed a lot of sleep.

"Tater I'm tired lemme sleep."

Mobbstar    13,675

"Oh dear! Dwer, you scared me. When did you come in? ... I take it you felt a bit useless watching the spider and decided to search for evidence too."

Suddenly, some idea must have hit Mobbstar. "Mezukie's body isn't a mess at all. Another professional killer, perhaps, but I guess the mafia didn't want to fight against an experienced, armed murderer... the alchemy lab!" And he shot out of the room and trampled upstrairs.

He wondered if the day seemed to last so long because barely anybody did anything other than interrogating the serial killer.

DragonMage156    23,678
4 hours ago, Ysulyan said:

Ysulyan receives the question.
He takes a few seconds to reply.
He chirps and bounces in the air.

4 hours ago, Battal said:

(Since Ysul can't actually speak I'm just going to assume he's screaming insults and curse words at Mage for killing him.)

(He's either agreeing or disagreeing with me :p )

Dragon Ghost glanced at Ysul-Orb and felt sad. "If only I knew what you were saying" she said.

DwerBomb    6,092

"Yes that's it. And yes, let's go!"

Dwer follows Mobb again. They enter the lab and start examining stuff

Mobbstar    13,675

"It's fine, Waddle. We can understand."

Seeing them pant in exhaustion made Mobbstar realise how difficult it was for him to breathe. The stoves and distillers didn't seem like they had been used a lot recently, but the air was thick and heavy nevertheless. Hopefully Zek was doing alright.

YouKnowWho    6,575

"Sister Pee, what made you join the church of the ogre savior? It's nice to meet another member in such a despair filled environment." Toast asked, suddenly a lot more interested. 

Chris1448    12,730

Chris stared at the smashed suit of armor and the lifeless body of his "friend" in disbelief. "I-I..."

Chris took a seat to process what had just happened. "Alright...Dee was mafia. We got that out of the way at least, thanks to the dead. *deep breath* Now since we got another mafia member down, are the rest of you satisfied, or do you wanna keep interrogating the serial killer for "clues"? Cause I've had enough reasoning with a serial killer for the day. My vote is for Lipton, just like yesterday."

Edited by Chris1488

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro was hit by the armor. He got up and realized he was in the lounge.

"Ok, so I am here. good to know."

He looked around and saw Waddle's Corpse.

"Well. Dang. I don't like seeing people die. Human, anthropomorphic, or not. Still sucks when one's life is taken, mafia or not. Plus, I doubt that Waddle was killed by ghosts. I think the host is intentionally killing people then blaming those who died here."

Pyro then thinks about who to vote for.

"Eh, I'll wait, anybody wanna help me bring Waddle's body down to the Coffin Room or just me? May as well do something while I wait for the lynch vote to go on." Pyro stared at Dwer. "After all, I got outed by people for voting too quickly."

Edited by Pyromailmann

ImDaMisterL    19,552
14 minutes ago, WaddleDee said:

"Or...watch the sun go down...or smell a bouquet of roses..."

Spoiler

hqdefault.jpg

(Intended or not, I smelled a reference.)

"Oh, so the ghosts have much more freedom now... that's... interesting..."

"I would also like to refrain from voting for now. Lipton is a serial killer, and I'd like to get rid of the last mafioso istead, but we'll need evidence... else, in the end, my vote will have to go down to Lipton..."

Edited by ImDaMisterL

YouKnowWho    6,575

lipton totally forgot about the crying toast currently hugging her and screaming for her not to go closer to the body and then crying even more.

Chris1448    12,730

"Give me one piece of believable evidence that you know who the mafia are, and I might reconsider. But for now, no." 

Pyromailmann    2,991

Pyro came back after moving Waddle's dead corpse alone, remembering his stupid idea.

"I feel like voting the host because that evil mage/sorcerer/cultist wannabe the one who roped us into this hole!"

Zeklo    15,236

Zek sighed. "Just a 'game' you say. Well in this case you've lost. Either you die today or you die tomorrow. So tell me. What reason do we have to believe that you'd help us eliminate the mafia? It does you no good. Some time? Well, you'd get that day if you betray us too."

He stepped up close to Cassia and tilted his fishbowl. "These wounds? You didn't just try to kill me. Oh no. This was more than just that. You tried to eat me as well. You did this because you enjoy it. I don't know about you, but if I knew I only had one more night to live I would try to enjoy it. One final supper perhaps, but then again if it was only my life on the line this would be a lot easier."

"Alas it's not. Letting you live endangers the lives of everyone present." He paused, "Of course that's why we're even considering this isn't it, because everyone includes the mafia as well. And speaking of which." He raised his hat. "You're the solo killer. Your knowledge is limited to instinct. A deal of this caliber is quite the gamble."

"We could kill a known killer today and lose one of our own tomorrow or assuming we take this deal and you stick to your word and you actually do know who the mafia. Then we lynch a mafia on your word, and then you finish off the last one in the night on your instinct." He took a step forward. "That's a whole lot of chance for the most ideal scenario. On the other hand. If we listen to you and you're either wrong or deceived us then we lose an innocent to a lynch. Then once more, if you're wrong or deceived us, then you could kill off an innocent and the mafia could kill off an innocent."

"We can kill off a killer and lose one of our own, or we can take a gamble for the jackpot at the chance for three innocent deaths." He backed up at sat back down. "So please do, explain why this is in our best interest to trust you."

• Like 4

YouKnowWho    6,575

Toast attached himself to Cassia like a backpack, using his mech legs like straps, and fell asleep.

[1000th post woo]

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1