Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

15 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

(But where's the fun in that? Shadow Mage was a way better side story than some cookie demon. If he gets too annoyed, he can have my ghost get eating by some demon... BUT I'M DRAGON ONE OF YOU B@STARDS DOWN WITH ME!)

(FTFY)

• Like 1

"Oh, hi, @WaddleDee..." Mobbstar was extremely worried. He usually screws up delicate moments like this.

"Frankly, I'm a bit worried about the mafia. Nobody has gone to gather clues yet! Clues are our only hope at finding the remaining mafiosi without having to shoot in the dark, and the mafia managed to make Lipton seem like a great threat in her condition."

*sigh* "I won't lie, I'm trying to defend her. It is apparent that the mafia eliminated the paramedic so we'd know who the killer is and lynch her too, effectively empowering them. But I am not a fool, I can do the mathematics: If Lipton dies, so does one innocent every night, and maybe, just maybe, a mafiosi, else another innocent. With Lipton, however, we have another lynch of sorts, even if solely based on her judgemental abilities. Only one innocent has to die every night, and two deaths can be from either side. The mafia knows, the mafia fears."

Mobbstar looked at Dee, seeing if and how she'd react.

Edited by Mobbstar
fixed typo & formatting
  • Like 2

*Looks up at Mobb*

"...Y-yeah. I just...I thought..."

*Deep breath*

"It's...it's been a stressful morning for me. I mean...Cassia's a serial killer. A serial killer."

*Scratches back of neck*

"But, uh, it's nice to know that's not such a bad thing."

*Stands up*

"I'm gonna go wash up. I'll be right back."

*Heads into the bathroom, washes face, and comes back*

"Weird..." Mobbstar mumbled to himself after Dee left briefly. "We should probably check out the Coffee Coffin Room next, since, surprisingly, nobody else seems to have even considered leaving the serial killer for the sake of searching evidence. I mean, she's already tied up tightly and on a leash, it wouldn't be hard to keep an eye on her." Mobbstar brought his search to an end and left for the scene of murder.

"Aw, come on! There's a whole day ahead of us! Being tied up for like a couple hours isn't much fun! Do you really want your last few hours to be spent laying on the floor and complaining? I don't think you do!"

Toast walked to another room and pushed a chair into the LOUNGE room right infront of Miss Serial Killer.

"Detective Toast is on the case! Tell us, why did you kill? Does it bring a burning sensation of delight? Do you feel like the most powerful spooder in the world, being able to end a life without feeling the slightest bit of remorse? Are you a giant spider or a human in a spider I am very confused on that. What is love? What is life?"

Edited by Youknowwho
  • Like 1

On 25.9.2016 at 8:35 PM, Mr.P said:

You decide to leave Mezukies dead corpse down in the coffin room to not remove evidence and carefully move Zeklo into the lounge and put him onto one of the sofas so he can rest.

(I believe everybody - except for me, Waddle and the dead, of course - is in the lounge, host included.)

5 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

"Aw, come on! There's a whole day ahead of us! Being tied up for like a couple hours isn't much fun! Do you really want your last few hours to be spent laying on the floor and complaining? I don't think you do!"

Toast walked to another room and pushed a chair into the LOUNGE room right infront of Miss Serial Killer.

"Detective Toast is on the case! Tell us, why did you kill? Does it bring a burning sensation of delight? Do you feel like the most powerful spooder in the world, being able to end a life without feeling the slightest bit of remorse? Are you a giant spider or a human in a spider I am very confused on that. What is love? What is life?"

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Youknowwho said:

(Toast, no one can replace Ysul's therapist role, unfortunately. I guess I can add something about that here)

Dragon Ghost leans over to Ysul-Orb and whipers "You think Toast has a chance to cure Lipton?..."

"... Yeah me neither"

(I'm loving these ghost nicknames XD)

Edited by DragonMage156
Colour edit.