Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Pyro still sits in the corner. Wondering if he can remove the bell. He decides, Lipton wouldn't kill him. After a lot of convincing, Pyro decided to get out of the corner. He then decided to get up and attempt talking to people.

"So, we have one spider crushed. Now we're about to have the second spider crushed under the weight of [what I presume will be], a landslide of a lynch vote. Good thing I'm not a fan of spiders, then."

(Is that Ysul or Tater? :p )

"I kinda wish we hadn't killed Ysul now" Dragon Ghost said (that's her name now btw) "But there was no way of knowing that he was the therapist, let alone know who the murderer was. Again, I'm so sorry Ysul"

"Atleast now that I'm dead, I can do stuff like this" she attempted to ruffle up Lipton's hair.

(I'm not even trying to kill anyone or help at all, I'm just being a smartass XD)

Mobbstar used a straw to blow fresh air into the fish glass so Zeklo wouldn't faint in his own blood. "She trusts - you to - solve thes- crimes. - Make her - proud!"

4 hours ago, T4T3RGR3NAD3R said:

"So, uh...I guess there's no question as to who has the vote then?"

"Actually, my fruit-wearing gazelle friend..." Mobbstar turned around and slowly walked towards Lipton. "Eventhough we know who the serial killer is, and this is of no little importance, we won't necessarily lynch her." He bowed down to the spider, starring into her eyes. "Somebody will have to pay for Mezukie's death, y'know. Somebody more systematic than you, the kind of person because of whom we are locked in here." He stood up again. "If you help us discover a mafioso certainly, every day we are still in this mansion, then the odds are that you won't die."

Zek! Mobbstar raced back to the poor fish, picking the straw back up. The fish bowl almost fell over in the process, but a clever kneekick put it back into place... and threw Zeklo against the glass wall.

• Like 1

Mobbstar kept blowing bubbles into the faint fish's face without knowing if it actually helps.

"Of course - the killer - is dangerous - but our - most dear - ghost keeps - us here - until the - mafia is - defeated. - Lipton - could live - if she - cooperates - to rid of - the liars - before - losing all - our trust."

His face started turning blue. "I will - spare her - only if - I find - a reasonab - le suspect - to lynch - in her stead."

• Like 2

Zek spluttered a bit, "I dis-disagree," He took a few moments to breathe. "L-Leaving my personal state aside, as I have stated earlier, with the solo killer alive along side the grouped killers there will be two deaths in the case of a backup mafia killer."

Edited by Zeklo
Color fix

"Leaving the serial killer alive gives everyone a greater chance of death, meaning it has equal chances of which side it benefits, and it's not like we can actually gain any information about the mafia from the serial killer. We can at least limit ourselves to one death tonight. This is a question of the typical shot in the dark vs the definite death of a killer. I'd say that yoir logic is a little *points at Zeklo* -y."

• Like 1

"I under - stand your - concern, - but we have - to find the - mafia, and - who is better - at finding - deceptive - murderers - than a - deceptive - murderer? - Give her - a chance! - With her - help, we - could leave - this place - after two - more nigh..."

Mobbstar stumbled backwards, trying to catch his breath. "I... I'll be in the wine cellar. The air there is better. And I'll probably search for clues while I'm at it."