Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"I don't have any wounds either" Dragon Mage got up and did a 360 turn before sitting back down. "And if you think I'm gonna take of my dress, your a sicko. Although there's probably be a blood stain if I had been attacked"

"As for the hair, I agree with Dwer. It could easily be fake or planted there to frame us. There are smugglers among us after all" she glanced around, suspiciously.

Mobbstar felt like he's talking to the wall. He had admitted that the long, brown, clean hair is not reasonable evidence. Why would they argue against him, then? Did they really mean the short, blood-red hair? They wouldn't be looking for wounds if it in itself were good enough proof. Even if calculating Female SK + Bloody Short Hair, the equation doesn't pin-point to a specific person. Not to say that the hair has to be the serial killer's.

And what was that about DragonMage taking her dress off? Does she have a hairy body? :o

• Like 6

(Yeah I kinda goofed cause of the headache and forgot to specificly say that the long hair has been found in Battals hands. I'M SORRY OK. I just uhg getting a little stressed out and due to that get sloppy with my stuff. Gonna take a nice long breather before doing the next post later)

• Like 9

(Just a quick FYI on the votes

Mage: 5

Lipton: 2

Pyro: 1

Nr of votes to be on one person for a Lynch: 9

Who still has to vote

@WaddleDee

@Youknowwho

@ImDaMisterL

@T4T3RGR3NAD3R

@RyanandLink

That's all for the moment. I might also give you guys a bit more time cause my head's still not 100% in perfect condition due to stress n all what causes major headaches for me :/ )

• Like 3

"I gotta point out your strange voting habits Chris." Zek huffed. "During the second vote you wanted to wait for undeniable evidence. Dragon Mage was a suspect at the time as they are now. During the first vote you didn't care about evidence at all and were among the first along side Mena to vote Soto, and now you're not voting DM yet again despite what we have discovered and instead voting for Lipton for little reason going against what you claimed yesterday."

Edited by Zeklo
RIP

Pyro reawakens at the bar. There is a mostly empty chocolate milkshake. Pyro finishes it. He gets a terrible feeling in his stomach. He goes back to the lobby and listens to what Mobb said.

"Yeah, Mobb's right, if I had been in some sort of combat, whether it's what happened with Ysul the first night or with Mena and Battal last night, I would have the scars to prove it. And since it's only happened so recently, and my receptiveness to pain is immense, I'd probably have the pains to prove it as well."

Pyro quickly checked over his own body. He could only feel mosquito bites, which if you ask me, is ironic.

Pyro went back into the bar and grabbed a coke. He came back a few seconds later. He then checked his pockets for the paper he wrote on and it was still there. That was a relief.

8 hours ago, LiptonPee said:

"You can look," she said. "But don't touch... if Dee is watching." 

"Wha?"

*Turns around*

"Oh...yeah. Voting. Hold on, give me a moment."

*Leaves the room for a few minutes, then returns with a milk carton from the kitchen*

"Well, you all keep talking about the bloody hair bit and who it belongs to, but don't you suppose we could just, y'know, wash it off? We could even do it here, if people are afraid of it getting lost or stolen."

*Takes a swig straight from the carton, like a heathen*

"Wouldn't even be too hard, since all we'd need is some water. Like a bucketful or something."

*Pauses, then stares intently at Zeklo's fishbowl*

• Like 1

(How the hell does mobile f*ck up THAT badly?)

"Yeah, you're right for pointing out my bad voting habits Zek. I jumped to conclusions too quickly both on night one and just tonight. It's just...I'm a little on-edge with what Giddy said about the serial killer being a girl. Sure, there's evidence pointing toward DragonMage, but I honestly suspect her of being mafia like the rest of us. I wanted to take a shot in the dark and hope that it was the serial killer, and that's what I did. But it was a risky thing of me to do. I mean, what if Lipton is innocent? That would just put the mafia at an advantage. Lipton, I'm sorry for voting for you prematurely. I change my vote to DragonMage. It's better to be rid of a possible mafia member than the serial killer. Because even though the serial killer could kill us all, that also includes mafia, and I'm willing to take that chance tonight." Chris said, sitting down on the closest chair and resting his forehead against his cane.

Edited by Chris1488
Highlighted my vote for people too lazy to read.
  • Like 1

(Mr.P you forgot my vote for Mezukie. It's understandable though)

"Guys! Please..." she said in an almost pleading voice "Think about the kind of person I am. I could never hurt someone like this. Ok sure the hair looks like mine but how can we be sure what happened last night while we all slept? If I got up, somehow without waking you guys up, then I'd most likely try and stop the SK from stabbing someone. However, I'm not the bodyguard and I'm too weak to defend someone. Someone could have easily knocked me out in the chaos and dragged me back down here. There's no telling what the events are of the night prior. I just wish you guys would trust me. I'm not a killer!"

• Like 1

"Hmp. Fair point, I suppose."

*Takes another swig*

"I guess cleaning the evidence is out of the question, for now at least. Still, I say we save the hair for later; even if it's not important now, it might just be in the future."

*Finishes the milk off, then crushes the empty carton*

"My vote goes to Dragon Mage. I've suspected her for a while now, and...well, to be honest, she's been acting pretty suspicious lately. I mean...cuddling with Ysul's corpse? Changing her mind when accused, just so she's following the majority? Outright defending the godmother yesterday? Strands of long brown hair found near the bodies? These little things are really adding up, and I'm not sure I like what they're building to."

• Like 1

(Just saying I won't execute the lynch today cause time (almost 2 AM I should head of to bed in a bit) so I gotta delay the deaths a bit.

I guess while everyone's waiting for me the nightroles can already start plotting what they wanna do but I won't write 2-3 paragraphs RN I need a bit of planning. Also cause I haven't decided on a good death for Giddy so that needs a wee bit of prepwork as well.)

• Like 2

She looked at Waddles with a frown. "Are you kidding me?!" she said, pleading turning to anger "For your information, I hugged Ysul cos I loved him! And I defended Mena AND YOU cos you guys were my friends! Do those actions mean nothing to you? Ok so I may have not defended Soto on the first night or Danny the second (but seriously who would) but those murders I have nothing to do with!"

She looked at Tater, people high fiving him. "Why bother? You're just gonna get him to vote for me anyway"

Edited by DragonMage156
Colour.

10 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

She looked at Waddles with a frown. "Are you kidding me?!" she said, pleading turning to anger "For your information, I hugged Ysul cos I loved him! And I defended Mena AND YOU cos you guys were my friends! Do those actions mean nothing to you? Ok so I may have not defended Soto on the first night or Danny the second (but seriously who would) but those murders I have nothing to do with!"

She looked at Tater, people high fiving him. "Why bother? You're just gonna get him to vote for me anyway"

To be frank, I was planning on flipping a coin. But Mage, I'd like to ask that you consider the reality of 110% POWER