Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

An intriguing thought came to Zek. "A spear wound it seems" had been the phrasing if he recalled, and while Waddle seemed to be the most obvious suspect he wasn't about to close his mind the other possibilities. 

"Don't smite me for this Ysul," Zek muttered.

(Heading to Dragon Mage...)

Zek stood straight, "Dragon Mage... I need to examine your tail for clues..." He said awkwardly. "Or someone else can if you prefer, but it needs to be done." He gave a flustered grin and added, "It kinda looks like a spear..."

Edited by Zeklo
  • Like 3

Ryan went back to the crime scene, and looked at Mena. "Throat slit... most obvious weapon would be... a knife." He went to the kitchen only to see a different looking Waddle already searching there. "Woah Waddle! That is a pretty fresh looking outfit. Find anything suspicious?" He said, and started investigating all the drawers.

(Idk whether to blush or frown :p )

"W-what?" Dragon Mage seemed confused and offended at Zeklo's request "Why? What, do you think just cos my tail looks like a spear that it may have been used for Mena's injuries the day prior?" Dragon Mage chucked at the ridiculousness. "Ok, first off my tail isn't sharp enough to pierce skin. Second, I doubt anyone has the ability to detach my tail without me knowing to use it as a weapon. Also I don't think it could be used to slit someone's throat like that. To be honest, I don't think you van use a tail as well as a knife but... if you insist" she brought her tail around to her front so Zeklo could inspected it. \

"Just please be gentle don't pretend it's a spider or an open wound. It's very ticklis-" Dragon Mage facepalmed and blushed slightly "Oh god did I just say that outloud?"

(Prepare for @Ysulyan's nose booping to evolve into tail tickling. *Hides*)

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

(So... does this mean Giddy wants to die? Why?)

(Nah P is gonna kill me later at the lynch vote because I "revealed" my role here

Spoiler

but yeah I wanted to die (before P got mad at me) because I thought my role was just a bit useless, it sort of depended on the right people dying and I could only ask yes or no questions so I was limited, so I thought I'd help take down the serial killer and die from the mafia, unless the paramedic actually tried to help me even though I was kind of an obvious target.)

Edited by GiddyGuy

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

(Nah P is gonna kill me later at the lynch vote because I "revealed" my role here)

(But if you hadn't revealed your role and only said the informations you got would you have been killed?)

(also it is a bit unfair that we get deprived of lynch vote if one is host killed for role reveal)

Dwer giggles as Mage's tail is examined.

Also as Ryan passed by them he remembered, it was his birthday a few days ago! 

"Hey Ryan! I wish I had time to cook you the cake I promised...But you can have some of our cookies! Right Mage?"

3 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

(But yeah I wanted to die (before P got mad at me) because I thought my role was just a bit useless, it sort of depended on the right people dying and I could only ask yes or no questions so I was limited, so I thought I'd help take down the serial killer and die from the mafia, unless the paramedic actually tried to help me even though I was kind of an obvious target.)

(Man if I knew this was gonna happen, I would have asked Mr.P to swap places with you ^_^)

2 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

"Hey Ryan! I wish I had time to cook you the cake I promised...But you can have some of our cookies! Right Mage?"

There's more... cookies?" Dragon Mage said with her mouth full.

"Actually" Dragon Mage scratched the back of her head nervously "I think that cookie jar was the only cookies in the mansion but... don't worry! If we get out of here, I promise I'll take ya to one of those restaurants. Something like McDonalds or KFC or even Burger King!... Or just get ya a really nice cake from Wendy's if you prefer" Dragon Mage nodded as she thought.

"Are you guys done yet? Feeling people toughing my tail like this feels awkward enough as it is"

4 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

(But if you hadn't revealed your role and only said the informations you got would you have been killed?)

(Yeah I don't understand it either but P said I dideven tho I could've been mafia or a forensicand he's the boss of this rp so I don't really care.)

4 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

(also it is a bit unfair that we get deprived of lynch vote if one is host killed for role reveal)

(IKR, Danny's made sense cause he was being a bit rude causing a ruckus and forgot to monitor his diabeetus or something, I'm getting killed for providing info, I do hope you guys/gals can vote after I'm dead or something)

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

(Yeah I don't understand it either but P said I dideven tho I could've been mafia or a forensicand he's the boss of this rp so I don't really care.)

(IKR, Danny's made sense cause he was being a bit rude causing a ruckus and forgot to monitor his diabeetus or something, I'm getting killed for providing info, I do hope you guys/gals can vote after I'm dead or something)

(Yeah lynching's gonna happen for this day. I just cancled them last time cause Danny was gonna get lynched anyway so might as well finish him off ASAP and also just so he couldn't get his ohh so dramatic death.

As for the kill thing I know it might seem unfair now but *sigh* I gotta do it to not look biased against one and also cause there's one specific thing I currently can't talk about just yet that in the  greater scheme of things makes a lot more sense maybe.

For the most part though one of my reasons is that even an underhanded role reveal doesn't clash well with one of the main ideas of Mafia and that's Paranoia. I mean here's the thing no one of you guys know who's on your side and who isn't. You don't know who to trust and who you can't or who might turn on you and stab you in the back (quite literally in some cases even). A role reveal however heavily dampens this. I mean he might not be it but what would've been if Giddy was the Killer? Nobody would know is he's trustworthy or not and he sure as all hell wouldn't reveal his role.

And the thing with the info is a bit iffy as well. Cause you guys got 3 roles designated to gathering clues (well actually 4 but you turned Soto into KFC before he could do anything). And both tje forensic and the coroner kept quiet about their knowledge or only brought it in to lead others to the right targets if they even where the right ones to beginn with. It's just another part of the game I suppose.

I hope you guys may get what I'm getting at here)

• Like 8

10 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(The big problem I have with no role reveals is that Mafia thrives on role reveals. Not knowing if they're telling the truth, the whole aura of mystery and all of that stuff is cruicial to the game, and preventing role reveals demolishes that.)

[maybe we just don't care]

(Due to requests I let Giddy live. Just feel like I need to say this at the start so he's not going to look through my post looking for his death penalty and all. Anyway now for the proper post).

After another long day comes to an end you don't even need the Host's announcement to find yourself back in the Lobby.

There he stands again smiling his usual humorless smile. Yet something seems off about him but you can't directly say what.

He raises his voice but you can feel that there's something off about his usual tone and stance.

"I see everyone seems to know the way things go that's good it shows you're all able to cooperate if nessesary. And as you all know it's also time to decide yet again on who's going to die. And as you all know there have been a few things that may or may not point at the ones you want to get rid of"

With these words he does his usual snap and a bunch of objects float into the room and land on the table.

On the table no lay the following objects. A small and a large kitchen knife, a few strains of long brown hair, a tuft of short bloodsoaked hair.

After these objects have been placed the Host makes his way towards the door. Before he leaves he suddenly starts heavily coughting and almost collapses on the floor but keeps himself together before leaving in haste.

(Lynchvotings are go now so ladies and gentleman please start your accusations now.)

• Like 1

"We have to get this done with quicker than I anticipated. It seems our utmost generous host is not too well, and that means we are not either."

Mobbstar examines the items from a small distance.

"Mena's hair isn't this long, is it? Normally I'd hesitate to draw conclusions from this without knowing where exactly it has been found and by whom, but considering all the prior accusations and her reactions, I vote to lynch DragonMage."

Edited by Mobbstar
Added actual vote (for now)