Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

12 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

"Based on what I read, not good things."

(Except for the Host because he was super OP and escaped without proper karmatical justice with barely an extremely unsatisfying scratch. And hasn't even been arrested, apparently.

(Okay, sorry, I'm being a tad unfair. I'll try to judge you based on your actions here and now (which forgive me if I mess up on that. We're all still kinda salty), unless those actions relate to something you've done before (like with my other post). Speaking of:

8 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(Oh no. Oh no no no no no. This is not how this **** goes down. The Host is my ******* character, and you are not killing him off because I still need him.)

O-hohohohoh, how does it feel to be on the receiving end of character control, hm? Not very good I can tell you that much.)

• Like 3

"The Host is still alive and well, the only problem is that because now exist as a forum persona, there will be some... Dissonance. Weirdness. The universe doesn't like two personas, especially one from different world and ages together. I think it's why the neural discharge I get is so bad."

17 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(Oh no. Oh no no no no no. This is not how this **** goes down. The Host is my ******* character, and you are not killing him off because I still need him.)

(Sorry pallio but nope most of us consider the other Mafia ending canon and that's what I based this on so your good oll pal the Host is now a rotting corpse so yer last post is null and void

ALSO STOP IT NOW. Consider this my first and only qwarning if you keep this s**t up I'm killing you off for good. And that's a damn record pal lemme tell you that)

Edited by Mr.P
  • Like 5

(See, the issue is that I actually created the canon for the last game. Canon discontinuity is common, but the host is sticking around because I need him for something.)

"Yeah, well before someone shot me with a ******* blowpipe, I did apologise for being a bit too harsh on Mena. It's a shame that was then drowned out by my suit getting ruined." 

Corinth picked up his cocktail again and drained it. The second it left his lips the stalk shattered and the glass hit the floor, now in roughly a thousand pieces. 

"..."

9 minutes ago, Dannyrulx said:

(See, the issue is that I actually created the canon for the last game. Canon discontinuity is common, but the host is sticking around because I need him for something.)

(It's not YOUR game anymore however. I took over I discontinued the mess of a plot you left behind and that's it so either you accept that or I'll kill you right here and there and you know I'm not hesitating with that.)

• Like 1

The table that Mena flipped had, oddly enough, come to rest at an angle, as if it had been leaning against something. It seemed nobody had noticed at the time - the dead body had been far more interesting. After about ten minutes of laying undisturbed, though, the table wobbled slightly, then clattered to the ground as a familiar, short creature crawled out from underneath. They seemed very dazed, but (mostly) unharmed.

"urgh...ow ow ow..."

• Like 7

"SHUT. UP. YOU. SMELLY. UH. THING. PERSON. I GUESS."

Toast rushed to Waddle's side.

"areyouokaydidyoubreakanybonesohgodi'vemissedyoubutstillicanthugyouifyou'reinjuredandidontwanttocauseyouanypainsoareyouokayireallyneedtoknowpleasetellmei'llgiveyoufivedollarsmaybesevenifihavethatmucheventhoughimprettysuresomebodystolemytoastwalleteventhoughididnthaveatoastwallet."

• Like 1

"Starting to see the Host's motivations for the original party..."

Corinth coughed and walked over to the injured Waddle, unsure of if he should help or not, and ending up in an awkward limbo where he simply hovered near him, conflicted over the choice of introducing himself to the dazed guy.

Pyro realizes he's being talked to.

"Hello yes I am Pyro. I am a train..." He then realizes he's not a train and is sitting on a stool at the bar. "Wait. Why am I not a train. I was a train a couple seconds before I got out of my..."

Pyro then realized he was turned into a human and his shed was turned into a house, he then falls down onto the floor and lays there thinking of why he was turned into a human.

"Who i am? Where i am? Who are you guys? Why does it stinks like a corpse that was killed by a rotten whale that ate a burrito made out of fertilized soil? Why do i feel that my true ending on the last season was never told? Did i just broke the 4rth wall? Why do i am asking so many questions?"

Dragon Mage sat there on the couch watching this whole thing but for the last few minutes she hadn't said a thing.

She cleared her throat before speaking. "Sorry, must have zoned out. I almost didn't come to this party but after I heard some of my friends were planning to attend I decided "Eh why not? It would be nice to pay respects to those who had died at that party". Then I come here and realize they've been brought back to life and we're in the game of mafia again. Now I don't know what black magic brought them back but... I'm glad it did" Dragon Mage smiled.

Edited by DragonMage156

• Developer

L had been watching everyone's reaction from the corner of the lounge, analyzing them, trying to identify anything that'd slightly lead to a clue of who might be faking.
 It couldn't be that hard to see through someone.

Turns out it was. At least, to him. Being a shadow didn't give him mind-reading powers, sadly. He just wished he could help avoid as many deaths as possible this time...

• Like 2

Dragon Mage looked down, somberly. "I know" she nodded before bringing her gaze up again. "I still wanna know what exactly these 'chip' things do to us if we tried to leave? Do they blow you up? Burn you to ashes? Disintegrate you through other horrible, sadistic means?" she she noticed Danny... or atleast someone who looked an awful lot like him. "Y'know, I knew a guy who looked a lot like you" she said to Corinth "Why are you here anyway? I don't suppose you know/knew anyone"

Edited by DragonMage156