Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Spoiler

Giddy awoke after a restless night in the wine cellar waiting to see if someone would finally end his life, thankfully daylight came and he knew the innocents would be victorious in just a few days, but then he remembered that he would have to go upstairs and see which one of his friends was taken from him, he rushed upstairs to find out...it was just two people who would've probably left him a boot to the head in their last will and testament. Battal the Bodyguard? and Mena the Godmother!

He let out a sigh of relief knowing the Godmother was defeated but at the cost of the bodyguard, which might've been a mighty useful role to him at this very moment.

(^fruitless text)

Then he remembered there was something he had to tell everyone.

"Guys...and ladies or should I say Vixens!" the room became silent, afterwards he continued "I learned some valuable information last night that might let us win this crude game of sorts...but it's gonna be very tricky spotting the guilty party, for you see this guilty party I'm talking about is the serial killer! And the serial killer is none other than a female serial killer!"

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 1

(Somehow I think Ysul's post is gonna get more likes than Mr.P's previous post XD)

Dragon Mage looked on top of the fridge. Nope! Not there.

She climbed on top of the fridge and checked some of the higher cupboards. Nope! None in there either.

There was a small space above them. She had to used her floating ability to reach it. Jackpot! Dragon Mage had found the cookie jar.

She sat on top of the fridge, munching away on cookies blissfully.

1 hour ago, GiddyGuy said:

"Guys...and ladies or should I say Vixens!" the room became silent, afterwards he continued "I learned some valuable information last night that might let us win this crude game of sorts...but it's gonna be very tricky spotting the guilty party, for you see this guilty party I'm talking about is the serial killer! And the serial killer is none other than a female serial killer!"

Spoiler

Image result for Aaaaaaand you are dead

DID YOU JUST ASSUMED HER GENDER?!

Edited by Soto8969
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Soto8969 said:

Image result for Aaaaaaand you are dead

(tbh I know)

Giddy uttered possibly his last words "Now I know what you're thinking, I'm putting myself at risk by saying this for the serial killer will want her revenge for revealing her gender and maybe the mafia will target me out of fear...but I do accept my inevitable fate because one of them will target someone far more important than I so please if the paramedic can hear my pleas, do not try to save me, save someone worth saving."

Giddy let a single tear fall from his face

"This night might be my swan song...but I'm not going down without a fight, claws out."

Edited by GiddyGuy
appease the pee.
  • Like 5

"Aw, thanks Waddl-

OH MY GOODNESS YOU HAVE HAIR! AND ARMS! AND LEGS! AND A BODY!

...wait, with all these combined, that means you have ULTIMATE POWER!!!!

DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS???"

IT MEANS YOU CAN REACH THE HIGH SHELVES WHERE ALL THE GOOD SNACKS ARE!

WRRAAAAHHHH!"

Toast gives Waddle a hug out of excitement.

• Like 6

(I FORGOT CLUE PHASE IS AFTER MORNING PHASE RIP IN SKIP GETTING WHIP)

Mobbstar's everything get knocked down as soon as he put it back on. Seems like he won't get to search for clues until clue phase noon.

"Temm it! At this rate I won't be surprised if my skin falls off!"

• Like 9

"Giddy... why would you do this?! You know what will happen! Your risk will not be in vain, we will find out who the attackers are!" He looked over at Mobb. "Let's go, Mobb!" Ryan said, his eyes filled with emotion.
Just as Ryan was about to follow Mobb, he was distracted by a boot lying on the ground. "Hey, that is a nice boot."

Mezukie woke up feeling as if a boot was thrown at her head, but realize it did happen it was all a dream. She got up still feeling tired and went to the kitchen to quickly grab a snack before heading to the Dining room to look for clues.

(Heading to Dining room for clues.)

Lipton smiled sweetly at Waddle. After hearing Giddy's uproar, she froze up.

Aren't there like... three or four girls left? she thought. F*ck me. Again.

"Dee, I'm going to go look for evidence. It's about to get rough for the ladies," she said, before running off towards the heart of the crime scene to look closer.

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Aren't there like... three or four girls left? she thought. F*ck me. Again.

"Do not fret Lipton it should be pretty obvious who our yandere killer is as she's a not so sneaky fraud of a medium."

On 9/16/2016 at 8:56 PM, DragonMage156 said:

Dragon Mage sat near Ysul's body but couldn't look at the horrific scene before her. "I can't believe no one's cleaned this up yet" she said to herself. She wished @Ysulyan's spirit could hear her and maybe give her some advice but the dead and the living couldn't communicate with each other without a psychic. "Maybe I should have just voted for Waddles..."

Giddy told everyone that sentence that Dmage said yesterday. "However subtle it might've been we can't look it over right? It's our only lead and I'd much rather not have to randomly vote up such elegant young ladies such as yourselves." he winks

"Also what better defense to hiding yourself as a murderer than to kill someone close to you and act like some sort of fish outta of water?!"

Edited by GiddyGuy
  • Like 1