Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Zek nodded, "Sorry, we just gotta be careful is all." He turned back to the crime scene. "NO ONE IS TO TOUCH THESE BODIES." He shouted. "THE ACTION WILL BE DEEMED SUSPICIOUS." He cleared his throat. "...Ahem, my bad." Then he followed after Chris.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Also does anyone else see how ironic Mena's role was?

(Ironic? More like illogical, Just like my role as detective... I imagine my self just waking up from being dead "Woah i just woke up from murdering people like a linatic, You know what? I feel like to be a detective now! I no longer want to kill anyone! Yay!)

• Like 2

Pyro, awoke, not falling off the couch and walked to the crime scene.

"And to think, I thought Battal was the serial killer. And I can't be too surprised on how Mena was the godmother, after all, you can't say who's who or else BLAMO! There go your brains."

Pyro had subconscious thoughts on something unimportant, those thought range from 'I wonder what is happening to the railway.' to 'What am I forgetting about?'

"Well, my bet is that somebody laid out Breakfast for us, may as well go check to be sure, after this, I could use some Orange Juice."

And so, Pyro set out on the greatest quest of all time, going to eat breakfast.

11 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

(Ironic? More like illogical, Just like my role as detective... I imagine my self just waking up from being dead "Woah i just woke up from murdering people like a linatic, You know what? I feel like to be a detective now! I no longer want to kill anyone! Yay!)

(Magic~ Maybe the runes mess with peoples minds or something)

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Soto8969 said:

(We can assume that P had some interactions with everyone beyond the grave, probably making deals with them or psychologically manipulating them. )

9 minutes ago, Battal said:

(We can assume that P had some interactions with everyone beyond the grave, probably making deals with them or psychologically manipulating them. )

(Not with me then....) PlsPDontkillmeagainplsiwasjustjokingsparemysoulanddontkillitwithdiabeteslikeyoudidtodannypls

• Developer

L woke up with the host's announcement and looked at the corpses.

"I really need to start teusting my sixth sense more..." He sighed.

(I mean really, I suspected Mezukie in the first mafia restart, but I didn't have enough proof. She was the Godmother. Now, I suspected Mena because "hey wait, if I follow that same senseless logic, Mena would be the Godmother because she's the most unlikely person to actually BE the Godmother!", but I was quick to dismiss that as no one would ever dare lynch Mena.

I was right all along. Dangit 6th sense, get back to work and find me the other mafia!!)

Edited by ImDaMisterL

Crumpled in Mena's hand rests a small note. On further examination, it appears to be a last will and testament, hastily scribbled in her own blood. It reads:

I, Mena Athena Olimpia, being of dying mind and body, do hereby divide considerable estate as follows:

To my fellow mafia party goers, who have either been my allies, my stubbornly still living game fodder, the "gracious" host, my would-be assassin, my actual assassin, ffffffreaking ffffffat ffffffffffffffffffaced Battal, and an admittedly cute fish, I leave:

A boot to the head

Suddenly boots are flung at everyone's, including the host's heads by seemingly other-worldly forces.

(sorry not sorry)

Edited by MenaAthena
  • Like 15

(Omg Mena XD)

A boot flies through the air and hits DM in the face. A manly "Doof!" can be heard :p

Dragon Mage attempts to make some sort of flower or ever lasting star with her fire but to no avail "Ah! Dammit!" she said in frustration as fire kept flickering out in her hand. "I wish I could go outside and pick some flowers for our fallen friends but... these damned runes... ahh..." she shook her head and frowned.

(Was this all upstairs? Just pretend I went back to the living room in time to see Lipton and Dee comes down the stairs).

"Well uh... I see you guys had a good... night?"

Why does Lipton seem so graceful this morning... and Dee so clumsy?

( ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) )

Edited by DragonMage156
  • Like 9

(I think Mena slept in the lounge, Battal said he was "with her in case the killer would come back", but as we see, he either changed his mind or was too clever for the mafia)

Mobbstar came in, his entire coat covered in blood from the infamous headsplosion. The sight of Mena and her supposed protector being dead threw him back immediately. When the hosts announcement reached his ears, wait Mobb doesn't have ears lol he turned pale, checking his rune and then his entire body.

Suddenly, an ethereal boot hit him from behind, knocking his hat off! While standing back up, Mobbstar put it back on, only for it to fall off again! The wind made the floorboards creak, it sounded like ghostly giggles.

"Well, Waddle, maybe the rune has been constructed for humanoids, so this kind of side-effect hasn't been noticed. Or maybe we should get done with this vile game before we all turn into abominations and amalgams.

I will check the foyer for evidence towards Battal's and the vigilante's attackers. Somebody could and should come with me."

Ryan woke up. He had a great sleep, weird dream, and was feeling pretty good! It was almost as if he felt older. He got up, ruffled through his inky hair and replugged his earphones.

Then he saw the bodies. "Oh man... that's some plot twist murder... " he looked at Mobb. "Hey, I'll go with you." He said, and followed him.

Edited by RyanandLink
HE UP

Dwer walks up to the crime scene and stops next to Mage

Well...Mena and Battal. 

He was sure of Battal's role, but Mena's? Her being the godmother, that's obviously too ironic to be true!

he kneels next to him

"Farewell, Battal. I'm sorry you had to die like this."

He then looks at Mena's corpse

"The godmother might be dead, but this is far from over. The Mafia members won't stop for just this. Still, Battal's sacrifice won't be vain."

Dwer is hit by the boot and goes face first in blood

He also looks at Dee.

"Oh hey, looking good!" 

• Like 1

Dragon Mage knelt next to the corpses as well. "Don't worry. I-I won't touch them and taint the evidence like I did before. I hope we do find the rest of the mafia and any other murderers. I'm gonna burn them for what they did. All the pain and loss they've put us through... it just isn't fair"

She stood up. "So Dwer... shall we go looking for clues? We didn't do so yesterday and I feel like I've been kinda lazy" Her stomach growled and she laughed sheepishly. "Ehehe, I just realized I haven't eaten since I got here. Perhaps a snack first!" she said and wondered off into the kitchen.

Now... where does that Host keep his cookies?

• Like 1

*Scratches back of neck*

"Yeah, it's not that bad...just takes some getting used to, I suppose."

*Notices Toast*

"Oh, hey. Fell off again? Here. Lemmie help."

*Carefully walks over, then gets down on one knee and makes a few adjustments*

"...There. Try now."

• Like 1