Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Zek smile faded as a thought crossed his kind. "Hey Toast I dunno if this is a good idea anymore. You know a fish and some Toast in the kitchen while murders are loose? How about we get those nachos tommorow?"

Edit - (Well I gotta sleep. For all intensive purposes let's say Zek went back to the bathroom hot tub)

Edited by Zeklo

Dragon Mage looked up and noticed Dwer's loneliness and longing to see his loved one again. She knows how he feels. Maybe they could both use some comfort.

"H-hey, Dwer" she spoke softly "do you... wanna sit next to me? I mean... we both miss our loved ones. You should be glad Dara isn't here. She may have ended up like Ysul did and I'd hate to see someone else break down like I did" she got a little teary eyed (and irl, holy carp 0_0).

She patted the couch next to her invitingly. "And don't worry I'm not the murderer or some boyfriend stealer, I just think we both need some comfort. I mean... you don't have to if it seems weird or uncomfortable. Either way, I understand."

• Like 1

Welp, so much for that.  It was probably a good idea to sleep as well; they could all use some rest.  He looks over at Mena, briefly considering moving her to her couch, before remembering that would probably hurt her wounds.  Instead, he just sits nearby with his back up against the wall, in case someone came back to finish the job.

Mezukie stared at where Corinith was before when he well still had a head. She quickly tired to wipe off what got onto her before sighing. She was too tired to do more to clean herself off so instead she just found a spot by the wall and laid down to sleep.

Tater wondered which of his friends would die next. He didn't have nightmares often, but he was sure he would tonight. Tater flopped onto a pile of melon rinds, spread some over himself as a blanket, then stared at the ceiling for what felt like an eternity before drifting into an uneasy slumber.

• Like 1

As the day dawns, the Host’s voice calls yet again through the Mansion.

“What an eventful night we've had... 2 deaths and a rather interesting case of a rune going rogue.

To clarify, I'd like to call attention to the lounge- there you will find the Godmother, slain by a brave vigilante. And that’s not all. Next to her lies the Bodyguard, as he tried to save the vigilante from a vicious attack. Sad to say though, someone else wanted his head, so he paid for his actions with his life. A tragedy, I suppose.

As for the Magic running wild, well, it seems some of the runes I branded you with have started to alter a few people here... physically. I’m unsure of what went wrong, but I suppose it doesn’t matter to me. Maybe our “lucky” contestant has some magical properties of their own, or maybe the mansion itself is altering my powers without my consent... but in any case, I hope they'll like the new exterior.

As for the rest of you, I think you all should slowly but surely "get going". I may have lost my temper when I had to execute the imbecile yesterday, but tonight I await a proper vote.”

After that, his voice silences.

As you wake up and take in his words, you start to grasp the weight of them. Quickly, people rush through the house looking for the things he mentioned. The first things that were found were the bodies. Mena was laying on the floor, her throat sliced open. Near her was the corpse of Battal, his throat cut clean open, lying in various pools and splatters of his own blood. It seemed like he had a fight with one person only to be surprised by another.

• Like 10

(Everyone right now: 

)

"...oh man...Mena and Battal in one night? I would've never suspected Mena as mafia; the Godmother no less! But Battal didn't deserve to die...Anyway, I'm gonna wash up in the bathroom. I don't think I can look at this much longer." Chris said, leaving for the bathroom.

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, Battal said:

(Well, the turkey's been cooked.)

(sick...fires?  i got nothin)

(I guess you can say the turkey's head got cut off, heh... yeah I got nothing either -_- )

Dragon Mage woke up with a start, hearing the Host's voice in her head. She felt like she didn't sleep for very long (like only a few minutes irl :p ) but was well rested none the less.

She explored the mansion with the others and was lost for words at the site of Mena and Battal. She had no idea Mena was the Godmother and Battal's role was quite the surprise as well. Whoever killed them had a rather unoriginal way of doing so and left quite a blood bath.

(Lazy post is lazy. Also does anyone else see how ironic Mena's role was? Being the vigilante last time :p If Mezukie is a vigilante this time, I'm done XD )

"Woah hold on Chris," Zek called out. "The bathroom is would be the easiest place to wash up blood, and with this amount... Since you're not going to be doing anything too private—seeing as you're a skeleton—then I'll come with you. How does that sound?"

• Like 1