PhelsarusBeel

Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Zeklo    17,535

Zek swam around in his fishbowl anxiously. "So what if Dragon Mage is getting a bit wishy washy? If anything the Mafia would be better under pressure, because they have to expect getting called out." He came to a halt swishing his fins a little. "We're suggesting killing someone here. They'll die. If they break a bit under that pressure is that not to be expected?"

Battal    9,884

"My vote goes to Dragonmage."  Battal decides somberly.  "She's done nothing but flip from one opinion to another, always staying with popular opinion rather than her own feelings.  Even if you could explain it away with breaking under pressure, she's given us no reason why she IS innocent besides "I love Ysul."  The flaw in her argument is, Ysul isn't the only one who was attacked.  We're all pretty sure Ysul was a professional kill; which makes Mena the serial killer's victim.  Obviously if Dragon's the killer, she wouldn't have picked her own boyfriend; she would've targeted whoever was the most suspicious person at the time; Mena."

At this point, he realizes he's grasping at straws and sighs.  "It's not an easy choice.  If there are any investigators left, they're not doing their jobs well in regards to the evidence."

• Like 1

Dannyrulx    824

Corinth poured himself a snot of whiskey, before starting.

"I'm the bounty hunter. Essentially neutral. I find out who I need to kill, I kill them, I help innocents. Or, if the innocents are all wiped out, I help the mafia. As far as I know I 'win' when my target is killed by moi, so i'm essentially neutral. There are better choices than me to pick to kill."

Dannyrulx    824

"Hey Host? Mind If I do the honours myself? Better to die than be killed and all of that ****?" His arm started to drip, and metal flowed down to his hand, starting to form something.

Chris1448    13,014

"There's the solid evidence I was waiting for. I vote for Corinth, what if his target is an innocent? That would put the mafia at an advantage. Then again, it could be the other way around, but I don't wanna take chances."

Dannyrulx    824

((Au revoir mon amis. I am currently germinating a little nugget of an idea in my mind. If I flesh it out, expect an announcment after the game.))

Edited by Dannyrulx

Dannyrulx    824

"I believe our little pufferfish has been hit with the forensics bug. And the double-posting one as well."

Metal continued to flow to the center of his hand, although still nothing concrete formed.

Battal    9,884

Battal spits out his drink that he unwisely decided to start drinking right then.  Wait what!?!?!

Zeklo    17,535

It had happened so fast Zek didn't even have the time to look away. He stayed where he was paralyzed.

Mobbstar    13,951

The memes are only outweighted by the salt.
"I guess that makes a day. Should we do something with Ysulyan's body?"

Zeklo    17,535

Zek clasped his hands around his fishbowl and ran out of the room.

(Entering Bathroom...)