Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Zek swam around in his fishbowl anxiously. "So what if Dragon Mage is getting a bit wishy washy? If anything the Mafia would be better under pressure, because they have to expect getting called out." He came to a halt swishing his fins a little. "We're suggesting killing someone here. They'll die. If they break a bit under that pressure is that not to be expected?"

"My vote goes to Dragonmage."  Battal decides somberly.  "She's done nothing but flip from one opinion to another, always staying with popular opinion rather than her own feelings.  Even if you could explain it away with breaking under pressure, she's given us no reason why she IS innocent besides "I love Ysul."  The flaw in her argument is, Ysul isn't the only one who was attacked.  We're all pretty sure Ysul was a professional kill; which makes Mena the serial killer's victim.  Obviously if Dragon's the killer, she wouldn't have picked her own boyfriend; she would've targeted whoever was the most suspicious person at the time; Mena."

At this point, he realizes he's grasping at straws and sighs.  "It's not an easy choice.  If there are any investigators left, they're not doing their jobs well in regards to the evidence."

• Like 1

Corinth poured himself a snot of whiskey, before starting.

"I'm the bounty hunter. Essentially neutral. I find out who I need to kill, I kill them, I help innocents. Or, if the innocents are all wiped out, I help the mafia. As far as I know I 'win' when my target is killed by moi, so i'm essentially neutral. There are better choices than me to pick to kill."

(Well GG you just blew it. I said very early on that role reveal will not be tolerated and now I've had it.)

At this shocking reveal the Host's voice suddenly thunders through the Halls. Pure anger can be heard in it as he speaks.

"Well well well seems like our little chatter mouth here didn't know that it's unhealthy to be so specific about his role. This all had a reason to be set up like this and now you just broke a crucial rule that has been instructed to me. For that I have to deliver the worst kind of punishment"

Without any further words Corinths head just explodes in a fountain of blood, brain and bone pieces

After that the Host's voice calms down a bit

"I guess this shows that I'm very strikt about my rules. For that I show some mercy on everyone. No one else needs to die by my hand. You guys are free to go for the night"

(And to further incentivise that you've been kicked out I'm not even bothering putting you in the Afterlife thread. Now get out of my RP before I get really angry)

Edited by Mr.P
  • Like 5

(by popular request)

Blood splatter's Battal's face, jumping at surprise.  When he realizes what happened, he groans in disgust, frantically wiping away the gore.  "Eugh!"

After he manages to get it off, he stares at Danny's corpse blankly.  After a few moments, he walks up to the ruined body's remains, pulling a blood sugar tester out of the corpse's pocket.  Suddenly, realization hits him.  This was no ordinary head explosion.

"He's dead...but it wasn't the explosion that killed him."

"It was..."

"...diabetes."

• Like 14