Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"Look I'm sorry. It was stupid and reckless to vote for Soto but I'm usually very indecisive about these things so I just went with what everyone else was voting for. And about how the spear was used... you're wrong. Mena's still alive isn't she? Looking at it from a killers perspective, she would have died a lot faster if she was stabbed in the chest or head where the more vital organs are. I assume she was stabbed in the abdomen which means a slow enough death to allow the paramedic to save her. I'm sure even Waddles would know that"

"The host said that the person knew what they were doing, he said they were competent. And in a place were we are kept in by magic and the dead are alive again how is it impossible for a paramedic to bring someone back to life after a very fatal if not deadly attack? How do you know I'm wrong about the spear though? You said I WAS wrong not that I may be, so how? There is a host that if we kill him we're all dead yet it's impossible for someone to actually kill someone and be able to bring them back?"

• Like 3

Zek squirmed from foot to foot. "Subtle isn't going to do..." He muttered to himself. "Subtle isn't going to do..."

He turned to Mena, struck a salute, and slammed his eyes shut.

"What I actually wanted to tell you that time was how you've been acting. The Mena I know is stubborn. She would never allow anything to stop her—not even wounds. She would insist she's fine so that she could try and prevent more deaths. Instead, you sat idly only acting when I was in emotion peril. You comforted me," He paused tears now flowing down his closed eyes. "and that meant a lot to me..." His voiced wavered eventually trailing off. "I trust you Mena. I trust you too much—that's why I have to bring this up. That's why I have to suspect you as well." He swallowed. "You used your strength to make connections, to built trust, and that-that's the mafia's greatest weapon." He took a deep breath. "You were so determined before—in the case with Soto—but now you aren't even trying. You weren't trying. I can't believe your wounds caused you to lose motivation, and I don't. Now I just think you have other goals."

"THE MENA I KNOW DOESN'T GIVE UP."

He took a moment and opened his eyes. "I doubted myself before. It was just a gut feeling, but now... Back then you jumped on Cornith's comment on Soto. It was the perfect transition. The perfect opportunity. You made a proper statement and your argument seemed sound." He paused. "Then there was Dragon Mage. She wanted to lynch Soto for little reason. her argument wasn't as strong. With Mob's theory out in the air that she could be the killer it leaves several questions and has possible explanations." He blinked back some tears returning a neutral expression. "Mena you have offered little of your own input on who you believe to be responsible. What you have added, however, is a defense to a possible mafia. Mafia defend mafia, and yes friends defend friends as well. Further more I don't believe Dragon Mage would kill Ysul by her own choice, but if she was ordered to then that would be that. A higher power." He adjusted his uniform. "As I said earlier if a solo killer is responsible for attacking Mena then it would allow for Mena to be mafia." He looked around anxiously. "I'm not sure what their standings could be. Perhaps the leader. It could explain those of us alive right now."

"This is all theoretical, b-but I had to get it off my chest. Without undeniable evidence I had to consider how people are and were acting." Zek looked down. "I'm sorry."

Edited by Zeklo
Spelling, Phrasing
  • Like 4

Dragon Mage wasn't too sure how to respond to Mezukie. Last time, she tried to defend her but turned out she was the godmother. Now she most likely wasn't. "I..." she stuttered "I don't know anymore. I just don't wanna believe it was Waddle" she had a thought "Isn't it too obvious for it to be Waddle? Someone could be trying to frame him. Much like your theory with the glass. If we had more time, maybe we can try and find smaller details."

She looked as Zek with a frown. "You really think me and Mena are Mafia?! Are you insane?! She gives you a pep talk and you accuse her? Tch, some friend" Dragon Mage folds her arms "And by the way, if I was mafia and ordered to kill Ysul, would you really think I'd do it? I'd rather die myself than kill the closest person to me. The one I love the most!" tears welled up in her eyes "I... I just wanna see him alive again... I wanna hold him close to me and hear his heart beating. I... I wanna feel his comfort and warmth again but now... I'm left out in the cold to die" she wiped the tears from her eyes and sighed.

Edited by DragonMage156
Colour.
  • Like 2

Lipton watched the bedlam unfold with an expression of surprise. She breathed out sharply, stepping back. I don't know who to vote for! she thought. Her eyes were wide. Was everyone really at Zeklo's throat at this point? So much was being said about so many people, minds were being changed, and she squeezed her hands together. She's never seen Mage defend herself like this before. Her voice was small, but she spoke up in regards to Mena "giving up". "She... she was injured. Pretty badly." 

Lipton gazed down towards Toast's breakdown, and her hands fell to her sides. What now?

"That's ok Toast" she sadly but kindly declined "I don't wanna accidentally hurt you".

Dragon Mage stood up "I'm gonna go spent my last night alive by Ysul. I'm done trying to defend myself. If you wanna lynch an innocent person like me than go ahead. And if you wanna believe that Waddles and Mena are mafia than...ugh, just whatever. I don't even care anymore. I tried to defend them but... I've lost faith in who I thought were my friends" then she walked off down the hall.

• Developer

"I don't think Waddle is mafia, but maybe just lacking a few screws. The problem with the "that'd be too obvious" arguement is that it doesn't change anything. Say, if I wanted to kill someone with a knife, and was known to be a fan of knives, and really DID kill someone with a knife, would people not consider it was me because I'd be 'too obvious'?" L honestly didn't know what to think anymore.

"The host did say they had experience with spears, and I don't know who else here is experienced with them..."

• Like 2

Dragon Mage sat near Ysul's body but couldn't look at the horrific scene before her. "I can't believe no one's cleaned this up yet" she said to herself. She wished @Ysulyan's spirit could hear her and maybe give her some advice but the dead and the living couldn't communicate with each other without a psychic. "Maybe I should have just voted for Waddles..."

(Alright, let's slow down just a little. Mena, you have until like, 5 or 6 PM CT tomorrow to vote and argue and stuff)

Lipton hops into an armchair, resting her head on one of the arms and burying her mouth into her fur. She thought hard for awhile.

(I'm going to wait until morning to vote, if at all- I need sleep to not be sick as a dog tomorrow for the stream x_x)

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Battal said:

Battal looks at Pyro curiously.  "Why are you so desperate to get me lynched?  First night you voted me, and now this?  Do you have any evidence that might point to me killing anyone."

(I said the same and look where i am now...)

• Like 2

*Stares at the floor with a dull sense of disbelief*

"...'A few screws loose', huh, L? Is that your way of saying I'm a serial killer?"

"I-I know I'm innocent. I've been framed, and the spear was someone trying to pin the blame on me. But I don't know anyone else who would have had a spear. Please, believe me. You have to. I'm scared. I'm scared and I don't want to die."

• Developer

"... Nobody here wants anyone to die. Well, except for the mafia members, but..." L sighed and sat down on the floor, then looked at Waddle Dee, locking his eyes with hers.

He was so desperately searching for something that'd prove he was wrong. That Dee wasn't the killer. That no one else would need to die.

But things just didn't work like that.

"I want to believe you, Dee, but you're the only one I can think of that'd know how to properly use a spear, unless you have someone else to bring to the suspect list. Besides, I wouldn't vote for you. If you did try to murder Mena, then you'd be exactly that. The serial killer. Not a mafioso." L said, trying to give her a comforting smile... but not being able to. It's like he himself forgot how to even do it.

The psychiatrist could always cure her. If she was the serial killer, she wasn't necessarily an enemy. She could be cured. She didn't need to die. No one needed to die.

... But things just didn't work like that.

Edited by ImDaMisterL
  • Like 2

17 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:

The psychiatrist could always cure her. If she was the serial killer, she wasn't necessarily an enemy. She could be cured. She didn't need to die. No one needed to die.

(Don't you mean the therapist? Well the only floor in that plan is the therapist being dead :/ )

Dragon Mage came back in the room. "Hey guys, sorry about earlier. I think all the arguing and accusations clouded my good judgement. I withdraw my vote from Corinth for the time being. Maybe I should listen to you guys and reconsider who I should vote for. Also, there's no point voting for someone who isn't a possible suspect at this time. He's not getting enough votes to get lynched anyway so it kinda defeats the purpose. Heh" she shrugs.

Edited by DragonMage156
Colour.
  • Like 3

Mobbstar wasn't sure what to make of Toasts bizarre words.

"I agree with Mister L. Asuming that WaddleDee actually attacked Mena, then it was a solo act. Which suggests WaddleDee is a serial killer or, unlikely but possibly, bounty hunter or vigilante. And none of these people are as dangerous to the innocent as the Mafia's assassin(s) is/are. In fact, the serial killer might severely hinder the mafia by killing one of their few people."

To his pleasant surprise, people were overall more careful with voting for each others deaths tonight, whilst arguing nevertheless. Although Mena had been rather quiet, seemingly to prepare a biiiig speech. As such, he excitedly waited for her to speak up.

• Like 1

Woah, guys! I just had a realisation! Mena's real attacker is indeed somebody with spear expertise: Tater! A precise gazelle having exeptionally much experience with the javelin.

I'll stop joking around, alright.

Edited by Mobbstar

"Huh." Ryan said. "Your theories are great, but you're missing a very important- if not the most important clue here." He walked over to Waddle and put and put his arm around them. "You see Waddle, you may be good at fighting Kirby with a spear, but. Who else is very fond of spear duelling? That's right." He let go of Waddle and walked a bit away, pulling an inky sigar out of his pocket. "It's Wigfrid, doubtlessly. But I know what you're thinking; Wigfrid is from DST, neither is she among us." He put the sigar between his jaws and reached for his pocket again, this time revealing an inky lighter and 'lit' the sigar. "And you would be correct." He grabbed the sigar out of his mouth and threw it in the nearest trash bin. "Fake sigar, by the way. I don't smoke, hehe." He jumped on a table. "The killer is most obviously someone who mains her! Therefore I suspect..." he seemed to be thinking about something. "Wait. Hang on. Didn't think that one through... uhh, right. So." He went off the table. "Nevermind what I said. Man, I suck at this..." he whispered the last part.

• Like 11