Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

"... I don't think you realise this but- only two people were going to be murdered. Meaning from what we know one is a serial killer and the other is one of the mafia. What does that mean? That means there are three people who didn't actually do the murder but helped. So anyone can keep say they're not directly tied but that doesn't mean anything since you don't have to be the one who murdered, just helped. Also I find it odd that the people who were accused both went after the same person, who doesn't have a good record here. Does this remind anyone of someone who was lynched because they didn't have a good record? I'm leaning more towards Mage and Waddles now, they seem to want to throw the blame on Corinith right after they were accused," Mezukie sighed. 

Edited by Mezukie
typo
  • Like 2

"What?" Dragon Mage frowned at Mezukie "So what, you think I'm guilty just cos I LOOKED at the BLOODY evidence and voted for the POSSIBLE murderer?! I'm not saying Corinth is the murderer but I'm saying he's the only suspect we have evidence that point to. Would you feel better if I casted my vote on someone else?"

• Like 1

"The only thing I can add about Waddle being a suspect would be their little chuckle after Soto was killed." Zek added. "I just don't see—" He cringed and turned to Dragon Mage. "That's the second time you've said that: 'Would you feel better if I casted my vote on someone else.'" He frowned. "You're quick to try and appease everyone that raises a finger at you."

Edited by Zeklo
Spacing
  • Like 2

"Well I didn't change my vote last time. Not that I was gonna anyway but really, what solid evidence do you have that it could have been me or Waddles? Check the mase for finger prints! Scan the glass! I mean, don't we still have a coroner here? I also heard there was a laboratory up stairs. We could use some stuff in there even"

• Like 1

Battal sighs.  "Look.  If we lynch an innocent, and then 2 get killed overnight, that's 3 people a day.  We'll all be gone before we even get close to stopping the people who are doing this."

"But if we can avoid lynching an innocent...not only do we save one life, but we get a chance to get at one of the Mafia.  Yeah, that person might be targeted, but at least they're not dead!"

"Waddle laughed because, well, you know that he KILLED me right? Waddle's the bread and butter to life for me! I don't know if he would say the same, but it's gotta be similar! If you saw the person that made life a living hell for you wouldn't you be a bit happy to see them gone?"

• Like 1

Lipton scuttled up to Battal and tugged lightly on his apparel. "What do you mean? If we give away an innocent, a killer will take them eventually. And some of these people... they don't know what they're doing. What if another innocent gets caught up in this just because they were convinced by the guilty to vote for someone else innocent?"  she whispered. "It defeats the purpose."

• Like 2

"The evidence we have is glass, a blunt weapon, and that Mena was stabbed with a spear. This can be either solid evidence or a neat trick to get us to vote wrong, so what solid evidence are you looking at? What are you going based off of that couldn't also be applied to waddles? Yet you went with Corinith instead? Is it because he isn't as popular?" 

• Like 2

"I'm aware. I'm aware." Zek repeated clasping his fishbowl. "But now you can die again. Waddle could die. MORE PEOPLE CAN DIE." He spun around on his heel. "What did you do Toast? To help investigate into who is responsible. Tell me that."

"How many times must we repeat it?" Dragon Mage face palmed "Look, the spear wasn't Waddles! Sure, he had a spear last time but that doesn't mean he used a spear this time! Anyone could have gotten a spear, from the armor things I assume, and attempted to kill Mena with it. We're all just being a bit hasty with our voting and not looking at the evidence clearly enough"

Edited by DragonMage156
Forgot the colour.
  • Like 1

"Hard to hide behind a smile when people are tearing it down. I'm just trying to hold onto a little bit of hope here. It's the only reason I'm not on the ball soaking up my own tears"

Toast sighs.

"But fine, if you just can't accept my denial, then fine. I'll listen to your theories."

"It's not that it's a spear it's that it's used WELL, like they knew what they were doing. And anyone could have used something with glass yet you jump to Corinith, but what I find it funny how now we're hasty when you voted for soto based on no evidence! None! You went because you didn't like him like others didn't and now we're missing someone important who would help us," Mezukie sighed in frustration. "You're going against everything you say,"

• Like 1

Zek looked at the ground. "I'd like say that Ysul's murder was more grand compared to Mena's stabbing. That meaning Ysul's was carried out by a group while Mena's was carried out solo. Similar theories have been brought up. Previously you all called them the "mafia", so we'll go with that. If multiple people make up the mafia they are likely to defend one another. That being said, I did say I believe Mena's attacking to be a solo killer, so if Waddle were said killer that would mean you are simply defending them on the pretense of friendship. Of course nothing is certain. On a different note..." He squealed the last part. "Going by this... there is no reason the solo killer couldn't attack a part of the "mafia"."

• Like 1