Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

(I thought Zek had closed the door to the closet when he went inside? I'm... confused now. Eh, I suppose it's not important anyway.)

"Um... You're welcome?" Mena wasn't exactly sure how to reply to Zek, so she just kind of did an awkward.

Then DM walked up and asked what had happened. Apparently she hadn't noticed what had happened to her before because she had been too occupied with Ysul, which was understandable. "Someone tried to stab me to death last night, but the paramedic saved... me..." She trailed off at the end of the sentence, finally really realizing that since the medic had saved her, they couldn't have saved Ysul. She was a little afraid of how DM would react.

Maybe Mobbstar wasn't in his best condition, maybe he should go back to the lounge and take a nap. Yes, that sounded like a good plan. It sounded like one until he saw the food in the dining hall. There, he suddenly found himself with cutlery in hands (the wrong way around, oops) and massacring what might have been some pork. He was too sick to tell.

Hopefully he'd be ready for action once everybody sorted their findings out and presented their theories for choosing the execution target.

"Hmm.. well, I've been listening to music this whole time which, helped give a distraction. Wanna have a listen? This one's called 'Tide Goes Out' by Marie of the Squid Sisters. Might not be your type of jams though, haha!" He unplugged one of his earphones again and offered it to Battal.

8 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I have to find the murderer and put him in his place. No, not just that. I'm wanna tear him open and burn him from the insides out!

(Hey, how do you know it was male X-X)

Dwer was a bit surprised by Mena's reaction and was about to say something when Zek did the thing. Mena already took care of him, so he didn't say anything. 

He was scared too.

But he did reply to Mena's thought about the pancake being poisoned.

"Oh Mena..."

He takes a bite.

"Mm...the only poison here is all the unhealthy sugar! It's completely safe. Do you still not want it?"

He offers it again. 

Edited by DwerBomb
  • Like 6

19 hours ago, DwerBomb said:

(Hey, how do you know it was male X-X)

(I don't, it's just a default gender thought... unless YOU have something to do with it! Duh duh DUH! Dwer murderer confirmed)

"You were stabbed?" Dragon Mage's eyes widened. Just like what happened to me a year ago, she thought... that b@stard!

"I'm sorry. I should have seen it sooner but... ugh, I'm so selfish! Only thinking about the dead instead of my living comrades!" Dragon Mage looked away and frowned. Then her frown turned into a look of sadness and despair. "If only I had known... maybe I could have saved you two from this bad state" she said somberly. You could tell she was trying to fight back some tears.

Mobbstar noticed some people going to the bar and considered joining them, but then remembered the lynch and decided to rest in the cool, dark cellar instead. It was the worst combination of exciting and boring in the dining room anyways.

The day seemed to last forever in his current state.

As the day slowly comes to an end the Host's voice yet again halls through the mansion everyone to the Lounge.

The Host was sitting in the same chair as the day before yet something seemed a bit off. He looked tired and a few strains of grey ran through his hair but there was still this unnatural glow behind his eyes.

"I think I don't have to say much do I? It's that time of the day again where you guys decide on who to kill. Of course now that the fiends started their bloody work properly they did leave some stuff behind.

A few of you where looking for clues some in the wrong spots I'm afraid as these ones are rather smart but I sure hope you are just as well.

So I suppose I should at least show you what has been overlooked by most of you"

He snaps his fingers. Suddenly a few pieces of glass as well as the weapon Ysul got impaled on float into the room and slowly sink on one of the tables.

"The weapon the most crucial part of the murder, and something everyone seemed to overlook yet a small and crucial detail non the less"

After that he turns towards Mena.

"As for your wounds my dear. Stabbing wounds precise, swift and deadly. A spearwound it seems carried out by someone who's rather competent with the weapon.I suppose if it wasn't for the guardian angel under you I would not talk about your wounds right now."

He smiles his usual humorless smile

"But I suppose this doesn't change much in the grand sheme of things. You people know what I want you to do. Vote and single out the ones you feel are unnatural so they can be judged by the higher powers"

With that he stands up and slowly walks out of the room vanishing as usual after the exited the door.

(And Lynchvotes are go and our Forensic as well as coroner can ask me bonus questions if they feel the need to.)

Edited by Mr.P
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, ImDaMisterL said:

"Wait... did he say... spear wounds? Someone who's rather competent with the weapon..." L casually eyes Waddle Dee.

"I OBJECT!

You may not know this, but my good friend Waddle didn't actually go head to head with the pink menace. They were a mechanic. So they did not recive proper DDD spear training."

Toast coughed.

"Well, now they're more of a mech-anic."

Edited by Youknowwho

Corinth turned towards Waddle. "The last game. 'I'll make it quick, I promise.'  Remember that? Promising to make Mezukie's death quick, then turning out to be mafioso? He knows how to use that spear, no question about it.'"

Corinth picked up the empty whiskey bottle by the neck and smashed it over the table, aiming the sharp end at the pink puffball.

"It goes without saying that I vote for him."

Edited by Dannyrulx

Like most of the group, Mobbstar was surprised, yes shocked, when he saw the floating evidence land down.

Spoiler

"Hm... We will have to make the most of what little evidence we have. Let's reconsider what evidence there is.

First of all, let us clarify that there are two incidents with partially mixed evidence, and we may only uncover one of the committers this evening.

The murder weapon yields traces of the victim and the murderer, though the latter's - and sometimes the former's too - are hidden to people without good forensic skills. We have the weapon of Ysulyan's case, but not the spear Mena presumably suffered from.

There are also shards of glass. Frankly, I have no idea where these come from or how they are related to either case. Zek, your fishbowl isn't broken, is it?

Then there's also traces of the murderer on the victim and vice versa. The problem here is that some people came into direct contact with the victims after the respective events, as we all could witness, and they may have done so on purpose to eliminate any threat originating from coroners. Dwer, Lipton and I all touched Mena when we felt the need to carry her, Ysulyan has only been touched by Dragonmage if I recall correctly.

As our utmost kind host has pointed out, the murderers are professional, although maybe not in the same way. Mena's attacker is clearly skilled with the spear, but Ysulyan's death is more obscure, executed by somebody trained in assassination, presumably. Was it just a fall down the stairs? Has his body been placed there afterwards? Only the murderer and his or her potential allies know.

We know that the Mafia has the advantage of social relations (that's good RP for those fourth-wall-breaks of ya). It is likely they used commonly acknowledged friendships and character traits to hide their trails in plain sight.

Let me sum my points up again: Weapons are our main evidence. Physical interaction is interesting to the coroner(s). Social status and relationships are no valid evidence.

As such, as tempting as it is to accuse WaddleDee of attacking Mena, I refrain from making such claims, at least until she had time to defend herself. Instead, I hereby declare @DragonMage156 as prime suspect for the murder of Ysulyan, and as such, vote to lynch her until I am convinced otherwise.

My reasons for this claim are the following:
The weapon (a mace, as far as I am informed) requires close proximity, allowing somebody Ysulyan trusted to attack him even while he was awake.
As mentioned before, DragonMage was the only one who made physical contact with Ysulyan's body after his death has been announced. In fact, this happened in the very morning, before anybody had time to take a closer look at either of them.
Lastly, we all know Ysulyan and DragonMage for a very close relationship. The irony in the theory may be immense, but this may very well be just what the Mafia uses to their advantage.

With this, my speech is over and you may resume arguing. I will eagerly wait for DragonMage to prepare counter-arguments."

Mobbstar's throat hurt, talking for so long made him really thirsty. That, or it was the aftereffects of his bar visit.

(P.S.: Battal, it's a bottle? P merely speaks of pieces of glass Disregard this.)

Edited by Mobbstar
  • Like 9