Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Mobbstar may have confused water with vodka and suddenly had a brilliant, definitely not at all emotion-based theory of how to  escape this mansion.

He then tries to recall if he actually found any clues. (As in, Mr.P didn't send me anything nor did anybody start lynchvotes yet.)

Tater spread a white sheet across the wall. He held up a baggie of melon cubes, and crushed its contents to juice in his hands. He made a slight opening in the bag, then started swinging the bag about, spattering a trail of melon juice across his canvas with each swipe. When he was finished, there stood before him an image of Ysulyan's bowed head, dripping with melony sorrow. Melon-choly, if you will. Tater looked upon his creation and wept.

• Like 4

Zek finished up in the bathroom, taking a quick dip in a bath to wash off, and then returned to the confines of his fishbowl. With his mind more clear than before he finally felt ready to speak to Mena—something he regretted not doing in the first place.

(Heading to Mena...)

Perhaps a better way to put it was "ready to try". Upon seeing her, and not looking away this time, a twisted feeling enticed his body. His small mouth quivered and squirmed, but didn't keep him from speaking.

"Mena..." He stuttered, "this whole thing," He took a deep breath. "I'm scared and I'm weak," His pace picked up, "and I shouldn't be wearing this uniform. I can't protect you. I can't protect me. I can't protect anyone.

He stopped abruptly and shook his head. "I can't do this. I can't do this." He repeated as he ran out of the room.

(Entering "Closet"...)

Tater stared at Chris with a look of shock. Two people were dead, and Chris was...offering him candy? "You...you sick son of a *****...there are people dying and we have no way to stop it. Anyone in this god forsaken house could be the killer, and anyone could be next. Death is the rule rather than the exception and you're just- YOOOO IS THAT A WERTHER'S ORIGINAL!?" Tater snatched the candy and gobbled it down, wrapper and all, filling the Ysulyan-shaped hole in his heart.

• Like 7

Mena turned to face Zek as he approached her, her expression quickly dropping into concern and a bit of confusion as she saw how nervous he looked. The concern only grew as he spoke, and then came shock when he ran out of the room. "Wait- Zek!" She started to run after him, but was quickly forced to simply walk to avoid the shooting pain in her abdomen.  

She stopped in front of the closet door and stared, her mind racing. What could she say? What should she say? Should she even say anything? She was always terrible at these things; what if she fuffed it up and just made things worse? But she had to do something. Come on, think! Just say something!

Mena took a breath and exhaled shakily, forcing herself to speak despite how nervous she was. "You're not weak for being scared. We're all scared. We should all be scared. I didn't accept food from Dwer because the though crossed my mind, 'what if he poisoned it'? I-I don't even know how I'm going to sleep tonight." She cut herself off suddenly. That wasn't helping at all. She started again after a long pause. "None of this is your fault. What happened to Ysul, what happened to me, what's happening to all of us. None of it. You are not responsible for what other people have chosen to do, so don't think that it is, because that's a lie. And it's a lie that'll drive you mad believing it." She fell silent again, having run out of words to spew.

• Like 2

(Oh god, the candy bowl shenanigans again XD)

Despite being in a trace-like state, her ears were still listening. She heard food being prepared in the kichen, she heard Corinth, Toast and the Host argue about spirits before noon, she heard the noise in the bathroom and Zek having a meltdown and... Waddles try to comfort her.

Sure, Waddles knows what it's like but Toast isn't dead right now is he. She wished none of this happened but no matter how hard she wished, nothing can change the present.

A little while after Waddles left, Dragon Mage sat up and shook her head. There's no time to grieve, she thought, I have to find the murderer and put him in his place. No, not just that. I'm wanna tear him open and burn him from the insides out!

(DON'T MIND HER! It's the anger talking. She just wants vengeance 0_0)

She looked around, a new look in her eyes. I will incinerate them. (Last resort references for the win! :D)

She got up, a little shaky from all that had happened. She saw Mena over by the closet, trying to talk to Zek. Then she noticed the bandages around her abdomen. Then her anger disappeared. "Mena" she walked over to her "What happened?"

• Like 1

(Alright, I guess P can get back to me if I found anything.)

Battal finishes exploring, and heads back downstairs.  On his way, he feels a dark presence whispering in his ear; he passes it off as the Ghost of Sotos Past and walks back to the ground floor.  He looks around for something to do someone to talk to; after all, these were supposed to be his friends, and now was as good a time as any to seek some moral support.

Zek nodded several times as Mena spoke, and once they finish added. "Sorry, you shouldn't have had to come all this way with those injuries." He forced a smile, and looked around the closet a bit before exiting. "Thank you rather."