Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

1 hour ago, Ysulyan said:

The weed leaf was consumed by unnatural means seconds after it was placed next to him

The weed god is pleased.

(drawing this in the comic dramatically)

Lipton wrapped her arms around Mena's waist, hoisting her up carefully as much as she could. "Up, then! Come here, Dwer and Mobb. Grab her." She wheezed. "I'm gonna die."

• Like 7

11 minutes ago, LiptonPee said:

Lipton wrapped her arms around Mena's waist, hoisting her up carefully as much as she could. "Up, then! Come here, Dwer and Mobb. Grab her." She wheezed. "I'm gonna die."

A ghostly force is adding more weight to mena, making it harder to carry.

• Like 5

Seeing how everyone payed their respects, Ryan shook his head, shaking away any thoughts that everyone is this room brutally murdered Ysul. He squatted close to the body, reached for his pocket to grab a tiny bit of cash and put it in Ysul's pocket. "Safe travels, dude." He got up again and looked at how everyone painstakingly carried Mena around. "...you need anymore help with that?"

• Like 1

Corinth kneeled close to Ysul, trying to determine any obvious cause of death. If he could figure out how he died, it would make the actual coroner's job a lot easier.

And besides, he had the benefit of not just smearing fingerprints everywhere, as long as his torso or head didn't touch the body.

"Hey."

*Walks over to Dragon Mage*

"You know, you can talk to me. Last year...well, I lost Toast. First kill, too, just to rub salt in the wound. If anything, I might just be the only person here who knows exactly what you're going through."

"If you need some alone time, I'll let you be. Just know I'm here for you, okay?"

"I'll go explore the library.  Just, uh, yell if you need something."  Battal says, stretching his arms out before heading to the stairwell.  He walks around Ysul's body and a grieving Dragonmage, before climbing up to the second floor.

(Headed to library)

(I ask for forgiveness ahead of time in case my fuzzy, sleep deprived mind does something stupid todaaayyyyyyy)

Mena stands on her own two feet, wrapping an arm around herself. "Thank you, I've got it from here." She picks out a comfortable looking chair and eases herself into it. She really was thankful the others were so willing to help her, but to be honest, she probably would have had less pain if she had just pulled herself up. 

"Hey Mobb. Since the actual runner of this is clearly offline and will tell me what should be blindingly obvious whenever he hears/reads what I said, I'll come with you."

He looked at him for a second, before continuing. "We are not drinking straight alcohol before noon."

Toast throws a pancake out the door and onto Corinth's face.

"Yeah yeah yeah, cmon man! We just lost a friend! The one guy who said jave or something like that a lot! Grief! Sadness! Alcohol! Embarrassing memories we can all laugh about to make this death camp a bit more enjoyable yeah? Who cares about how much of a fancy pants you are, peoples gotta drink when peoples gotta drink."

Toast, triumphant, instantly swallows 47 pancakes whole like its nothing and goes back into the kitchen to continue preparing stacks of fluffy goodness.

Zek pulled the bathroom apart bit by bit. No section would escape his reach-except for maybe the higher shelves, but he would just use the nearby furniture to climb up. He'd leave no part unsearched...

Looking at the toliets, he glared.

For the dead and the injured he would go where fish had gone before...

• Like 4