Mafia The Worst Memorial Party Ever: Season 2

PhelsarusBeel

Wrapping up  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Ready to wrap things up and lock the thread?

Lipton blinked away from the sight of Ysul's still body, and saw Mena's squirming form from the vents. She hopped down. "Guys? Mena's hurt." She called out, leaning down to her and holding her firmly on the shoulder with a fluffy hand. "You don't have to stand, dear. Can you tell us what happened?"

• Developer

L turned around, surprised he himself didn't notice Mena there! Or maybe he did, and forgot... his memory wasn't the best these days...

"Mena! Oh crap, are you okay?!" He approached the others, but not too much, thinking space was a thing Mena would need right now. There were two already there ready to help her. If requested, or needed, he'd walk further ahead and help them.

Mena's eyes widened as she overheard some talking about Ysul's body. "Wait, Ysul's dead?" She grunted and started to get up to look, but was pushed down by Lipton's hand, and she relented. She was right; the others were more than capable of examining the crime scene. She didn't need to irritate her wounds. 

"I'm fine, I'm fine. The paramedic saved me." She held up the note to the concerned 'party' goers that were starting to swarm around her. "I'm afraid I can't tell you anything useful. I don't remember much other than waking up to a lot of pain; it was dark and I was kinda bleeding to death and full of adrenaline."

Lipton took the note, examining it closer. She set it on the ground. "At least there's still some good hanging around and doing its job right." She looked over at Battal and the legs around her neck curled. "I think we can all say the same," she said solemnly. "It's everyone's fault we didn't stay together and prevent this." She rubbed Mena's shoulder gently. "If the paramedic gets busted, we have a lot to thank them for. It could have been worse."

Toast wakes up and immediately bumps his toasty head on the coffee table as he tries to get up.

"SON OF A BREADSTICK WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN EVERY SINGLE NIGHT?!?!"

He then realized how he was placed back into the murder game of death and destruction and danger and despair and dangdeatpairuction,

After climbing out from under the coffee table and looking around a bit, he discovers that there were people who woke up with way more unfortunate injuries then himself.

He faints.

"Both of you, stop that." she said firmly to Battal and Lipton. "It's not your fault someone decided to stab me. Beating yourselves up for what someone else did isn't going to change anything."

Mena sighed, putting a hand over one of the bandages. "Yeah... Maybe if we both make it out of here, I can do just that." (referring to the medic)

"We have a pretty big problem. We're down two townies, which means the Mafia now have more voter influence. That's really ******* bad, and to top it off the unaligned SK and the BH are still out there. Assuming the BH has a mafia target, we might have a chance, but otherwise..."

Pyro awoke and appeared to have woken up by falling on the floor. Looking at the dead corpse of Ysul, he clearly didn't care, but the fact that the killer still was out there and the only person who could have stopped the killer was indeed, a very huge threat. Pyro then decides sarcasm would probably be best to cover the situation up.

"Here lies, the scaly therapist, death by staircase is a very painful way to go."

Pyro greets the newcomer with a simple word. "Hello."

• Like 1

Dwer wakes up and screams after seeing the skull in bed {imagine the godfather "horse head in bed" scene, but with P's skull}. He then remembers it's just P's skull. 

"Oh P, you prankster~"

He leaves P's skull down and crawls behind the bar to drink some milk directly from the box. (supposing there's milk in the bar)

He then proceeds to wander back to the others. But what he finds is shocking. 

"Oh no...they got Ysulyan...You will be deeply missed..."

"Oh hey Ryan it's nice to see you! Want some milk?" *offers the box*

• Like 8

Dragon Mage woke up to the hosts announcement.

"The greenscaled one is not under the living anymore"

Greenscaled? What? Who is-?

Dragon Mage's eyes shot open in realization. She jumped up from her bed, dashed out of the room and began down the stair. She stopped short, half way, as Ysul's body came into view. She wore a face of horror that quickly became sadness. Tears weld up uncontrollably in her eyes. "NO!" she ran down the stairs and knelt by Ysul graying corpse. "YSUL! No NO! Please don't be dead! PLEASE! Wake up! Don't be..." she couldn't hold back any tears. She lay her head on his chest silently sobbing while staining his shirt with her tears. She didn't care about the blood she was getting on her clothes. Occasionally she would whisper things to herself. "Why couldn't I have stayed with him the whole night? Why couldn't it have been me? Maybe if I was there I could have . . . protected him."

She doesn't know about Mena and the others yet due to not listening to the host's complete announcement.

Edited by DragonMage156
GAH! Forgot to colour the text again.
  • Like 8

"Hello, hello!" Ryan answered Pyro and Dwer. "Ahah milk? Thanks for the offer, but I think I'll pass!"

He inspected the area looking around, when his eyes landed on Ysul's corpse. "Uhh..." He unplugged one of his earphones, not looking away from the body. "Why is... " With his other hand, Ryan slowly pointed at the lifeless Ysul lying on the ground, and slowly took two steps back. Now wearing a terrified expression, he briefly looked at everyone who had talked to him.

• Like 3

Suddenly tears and sobbing.

"Oh my is she okay?" Giddy asked "Hey Mage maybe you shouldn't uh...tarnish Ysul's corpse someone might need to examine that *belch* sooooner or later."

While playing with his long luxurious long (but not too luxuriously long) hair to keep calm he remembered that there was a coffin room downstairs.

"Um hey should we perhaps move Ysul's lifeless body to the coffin room after we're done examining it and did *burp* B-Ba-Battal take Soto's vase down there too or keep it with him for good luck?"

Edited by GiddyGuy

Mena's expression grew more solemn as she heard Dragon Mage's lamented cries, Ysul's death starting to truely sink in now. She put a hand up over her eyes and stayed still and silent for a long moment.

She cleared her throat, hand still over her eyes, and asked quietly, "Can I move to a different couch? This one's kinda soaked with my blood..."

• Like 3

Toast groggily stands back up and looks around again. It's the same unpleasant scene except with more tears. He feels terrible. Both because Dmage was crying her heart out, and, y'know, Ysulyan was a cool guy!

He sits down next to the weeping dragon lady and stares at the floor.

"...could I get you anything to help with your loss? Pancakes? Waffles? Anything?" He offers the dragon gal.