Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Arlesienne

[H] A bunch of skins. [W] A tidier inventory.

Arlesienne    8987

Dear Ladies and Germs Gentlemen,

I'd like to ask for your help in cleaning up my inventory. There's a lot of items I rarely ever use and they just make it harder to browse the skins in the wardrobe. A lot of those could really use a good home where they'd actually be used. I've already managed to trade Survivor Maxwell and Shadow Dress away, into good hands, so it's the way to go. To sum it up, I have Steam Guard, an open inventory and literally no idea what to do with it.

I use just a fraction of the collection, so more often than not, even if an item is not a duplicate, you can request it. I can offer non-dupe backpack skins, for instance. For Mess Dress, trench coats, silk robes and loungewear, please ask. There are also several items from the latest collection. They're up for grabs as well. Canadian boots likely are not on offer. Same with one pair of red sneakers (ask about other colours), common pants and skirts (except the pink one, this, I may only acquire to trade it away), tuxedo and buckled gloves. I'm loath to part with @t0panka's white T-shirt too, so you've been warned.

I'm particularly interested in steel-toed boots, knee pants and overalls (I doubt anyone would take multiple items in exchange for Triumphant Willow/Wes or Survivor Wolfgang/Wickerbottom). I prefer negotiating through the topic, notes here on the forums or Steam (if you want the last option, post a comment why you're sending me a friend request on my profile please). Trade holds on your side aren't frowned upon. Withdrawing offers with no explanation prior to the act is (bad experiences with unreliable traders, here, nothing personal). I may offer and ask for in-game screenshots (not from the load-out, from the actual game). Thank you.

Regards,

Arlesienne

GiddyGuy    7705
7 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

It never gets old, huh ;)?

It never does, also sorry I'll put that in a spoiler to stop cluttering your trade forums. ;A;

Arlesienne    8987
10 minutes ago, GiddyGuy said:

It never does, also sorry I'll put that in a spoiler to stop cluttering your trade forums. ;A;

For you? Always :).

8 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

"knee pants" i have a double pair actually what you can trade for it?

Whatever you'd like from my inventory, I suppose. I prefer to hear my trade partners' needs first, to be honest. This way, I know what they may like and plan accordingly (for instance the reason for adding "Trade holds on your side aren't frowned upon. Withdrawing offers with no explanation prior to the act is (bad experiences with unreliable traders, here, nothing personal)" is a trader who first requested a duplicate classy, then left me in the dark after I acquired said item).

12 minutes ago, Arlesienne said:

For you? Always :).

Whatever you'd like from my inventory, I suppose. I prefer to hear my trade partners' needs first, to be honest. This way, I know what they may like and plan accordingly (for instance the reason for adding "Trade holds on your side aren't frowned upon. Withdrawing offers with no explanation prior to the act is (bad experiences with unreliable traders, here, nothing personal)" is a trader who first requested a duplicate classy, then left me in the dark after I acquired said item).

understandable i sended you a trade offer

Arlesienne    8987
8 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

understandable i sended you a trade offer

My thanks, let me check.

By the way, if you want a higher tier item for a few classies, that's alright!

Arlesienne    8987
9 minutes ago, PiturcaClaudiuStef said:

alright be sure to tell me if you don't like it

Thanks a lot, you have a note from me. I think your inventory may be set to private as it doesn't display for me, so I used a note here :).