Linc's Pixelated Home

LincSaysHi

because @Chris1488 peer pressured me to make this thread.

Hi, my name is Linc if that wasn't obvious enough, I like to say Hi and I make sprite edits, my sprite bases I use to make edits are from here because I'm not skilled enough to make sprites from scratch, I'll be posting any more edits I make here because chris told me if i didn't post them in a thread, he would revoke my vinesauce privileges why not.

Not taking requests atm, I kinda can't keep up with much. and I like being really lazy.

I'll consider playing with other sprites from other games (like pokemon) to make some sort of horrifying Chimera if someone wants me to.

I'm gonna separate the sprites that actually had edits and the ones were simple recolors.

[Edits]

Spoiler

1wKpRYf.gif pajama ariel

WAdQo0G.gif this was a character based off an ingame character I made.

h45o3il.gif Hey it's me.

LdgnD5b.gif This was fun, though the hat gets cut off, her name is Tael

oxtdBzD.gif Tatl is a good doggo.

UJfwJhw.gif Soma is a pirate and no one can tell her what to do. oh and she's a fox.

NMdabF5.gif and Cecil who is a detective [and is Soma's best friend]

pOK6ISC.gif this is an adult version of Rumia, because my friend peer pressured me into doing that

ZUPwq7U.gif Because chris should join the party.

BWykzge.gif Based off a great friend of mine.

1PFvitm.gif

AcOgdqA.gif Revamped Tatl

[Recolors]

Spoiler

V2uzeMa.gif

These two are based off a friend of mine.

3bpuiaS.gif

QycxBn2.gif This little wyvern fella is Lu, she's a servant to Tael because [REDACTED]

I'll make more on my own time, usually when I'm bored and when I have nothing to do, although my attention span is that of a baby monster so there will be numerous distractions.

I'll pray no one kills me for these edits.

[Requested]

Spoiler

kKRHdFG.gifR63 version of Daniel the Spectromancer because keemstar demanded it @Fidooop requested it

JJD3O5d.gif Fiddles, or Fidooop but he's a girl because Asparagus said so.

tES3hDn.gif A skeledork.

ffxAyuf.gif A human dork.

aHZLqyu.gif The skeledork with an eye on fire for some reason.

U3oPmM6.gif Don't mind her tail, I didn't have much to work with lol.

DslEQxW.gif Percy the small engine? more like Percy the Small Drum

please no more requests, i'll accept more another time.

8 minutes ago, Fidooop said:

This is amazing! You should totally do a R63 version of Daniel, The Spectromancer for Asparagus!

Keemstar demands it

I planned on it, and I'll make it.

Long or short hair?

7 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

<_<

*sharpens knives and a carton of milk*

Do one of Fidooop too

I'll try, even though I probably don't know what Fidooop looks like (unless looking at his steam profile picture is enough)

9 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

I love the colour palette! But why is Papyrus here

That's jerry, I got too lazy to make the cane part (and I was tired), so jerry is a floating skull friend because why not

now good mornight because i'm going to sleep since I'm posting this on mobile

jerry is papyrus confirmed

13 hours ago, LincSaysHi said:

xQoxWIq.gifTatl is a good doggo.

QycxBn2.gifThis little wyvern fella is Lu.

They're kawaii ^_^

Once you're finished those requests, is it possible you could try to do me? My persona is pretty mush human... oh except for that damn tail :p

Spoiler

dragon_mage__proportion_edit__by_dragonmlooking_up_by_dragonmage156-da1gp74.jpg

I don't want you to stress too much. Really just take your time. Oh and don't worry about the eyes, there were drawn at two completely different times. I wish I could draw anime-like styles but it's kinda hard ^^;

I'd join the request train, but none of my characters are vaguely humanoid...so I'll just compliment your spritework :p

These are really cool!  The colors, shading, and layout are all very nice, and you've got a great, defined style.  I think a few of these could use a few extra frames, but that's all I can really criticize.  Good job!

9 hours ago, LincSaysHi said:

Hey, I finished the R63 version of Daniel the Spectromancer, so I edited the first post, and if you're too lazy I'll just put it here too.

kKRHdFG.gif

Incase anyone's curious of my choices, ask @Chris1488 on something like the red inner dress.

KYA! Kawaii desu! @Fidooop... I don't suppose we can get this as a skin for Daniel? Ahh I love it! Also I sometimes to that hand over mouth laugh to annoy friends IRL XD

10 hours ago, Battal said:

I'd join the request train, but none of my characters are vaguely humanoid...so I'll just compliment your spritework :p

These are really cool!  The colors, shading, and layout are all very nice, and you've got a great, defined style.  I think a few of these could use a few extra frames, but that's all I can really criticize.  Good job!

I could jumble up some parts of pokemon like a mad scientist if that helps.

Wall of disclaimer text incoming.

Spoiler

And also, a lot of these sprites could use more than just the idle animation since the game I get these sprites from has battle animations (For example, here's reimu attacking g5DOx4Q.gif ), the game itself is like a standalone pokemon-type game featuring the characters as little puppets and you get the drift.

As of now, I can't cover animations other than idle ones since the place I get my sprites only shows idle animations, and the puppets themselves with their alternate color palette/costume that you can get ingame, example being my favorite, Toyosatomimi no Miko's puppet, (You're gonna love her alternate costume though, it's amazing.) I can't find their attacking sprites anywhere at all aside from Spriter's Resource, which is incomplete, I would have to either wait for them to finish the entire roster (From PC-98 Touhous to LoLK) or play the game itself and rip the sprites myself (which is also too much work because of a whopping 504 puppets)
I'm editing these sprites so I can learn how to make my own set of sprites copying the original creator's spriting style, I love their style so much that I wish there were more than just Touhous that he sprited, and also I forgot to mention that the credit should go to the original creator (へもぐろびんA1C on pixiv) for making these sprites AS WELL as the game that has the original sprites, these edits are simply just me being inspired and seeing what I can do if I were to mix and match sprites together (It's been a hobby of mine since I was like 10, I did it with pokemon sprites before), also word of warning you might not want to find the original author on Pixiv because of......... [REDACTED], trust me on this you don't wanna go on pixiv.

TL;DR: These are simple edits I make in my spare time, not entirely made by me, sorry to burst anyone's bubbles but you know, I just wanted to get this out of the way for the confused people is all.

Now then I'm gonna put this on the main post, and also yes I'm working on Fiddles (R63 Fidooop :^)) right now so be patient.

don't hurt me pls

10 minutes ago, LincSaysHi said:

WHOOPS, A DOUBLE POST!

I finished Fiddles. (R63 version of Fidooop because @Asparagus demanded it)

JJD3O5d.gif

What next? probably something out of nowhere.

it's adorable <3

I mean what? nooo it's totally ugly *cough* I'm still a cool white cis male I swear! o_o

13 minutes ago, Fidooop said:

it's adorable <3

I mean what? nooo it's totally ugly *cough* I'm still a cool white cis male I swear! o_o

i know, right?

I mean, yeah totally, horrendous *cough* you probably aren't anymore.

also i can make these into icons but we're gonna pretend that's the secret order of food in a restaurant.

Archived