The Cute Animal Thread

LadyD

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

:lol: the look! It says "you got a problem with that?" :D

Can you mail the box to me so I can play with its contents?

I would try to box it up and ship it but it won't fit in the box... oh and it bites. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Scoobie101 said:

Okay, I know SOMEONE out there grew up with these adorable guys too <3

Is it...

could it be...

after all these years...

I think I last saw those on the PS2, if I recall correctly they are Sega's cutest creation to date!

12 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

Is it...

could it be...

after all these years...

I think I last saw those on the PS2, if I recall correctly they are Sega's cutest creation to date!

The Sonic Adventure games are on steam if you need a shot of nostalgia :p Here's a few more cause they're soooo CUTE!

tumblr_inline_oaqvkiGq3u1tfgy05_500.gif

• Like 4

Ohmygod, CHAO!!  I totally bred all the different kinds (I liked the way it worked in Sonic Adventure 1 better, 'cos you could choose to go to the Chao garden whenever you wanted*, instead of being sent there after finishing a level and _only_ then), I made all the different skill types, bred them with the fruit thingies, played the little mini-game that you could do on your memory card thing (that had a screen) to earn stuff you could then pop into the main game and use there, raced them in races and, last but not least, of course made one ALL the way good and one ALL the way evil in Sonic Adventure 2, to unlock the new special gardens.

...I was _so_ pissed off when my brother went "Hey, can I try it?" and IMMEDIATELY chucked my rare gold one into a wall and killed it.  But it had already laid an egg so HA.  : P

In general, I love the Sonic Adventure games!  I don't care if they're way out of date now, they're still colourful and fun. The soundtrack rocks, and the first SA game is still totally on my (unofficial, vague, always-changing) fave games of all time list.  :)  Dreamcast version, by the way.  And my Dreamcast--get this--STILL WORKS!

...Notorious

*Unless you were actually in the middle of a level or boss fight, of course.

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Ohmygod, CHAO!!  I totally bred all the different kinds (I liked the way it worked in Sonic Adventure 1 better, 'cos you could choose to go to the Chao garden whenever you wanted*, instead of being sent there after finishing a level and _only_ then), I made all the different skill types, bred them with the fruit thingies, played the little mini-game that you could do on your memory card thing (that had a screen) to earn stuff you could then pop into the main game and use there, raced them in races and, last but not least, of course made one ALL the way good and one ALL the way evil in Sonic Adventure 2, to unlock the new special gardens.

...I was _so_ pissed off when my brother went "Hey, can I try it?" and IMMEDIATELY chucked my rare gold one into a wall and killed it.  But it had already laid an egg so HA.  : P

In general, I love the Sonic Adventure games!  I don't care if they're way out of date now, they're still colourful and fun. The soundtrack rocks, and the first SA game is still totally on my (unofficial, vague, always-changing) fave games of all time list.  :)  Dreamcast version, by the way.  And my Dreamcast--get this--STILL WORKS!

...Notorious

*Unless you were actually in the middle of a level or boss fight, of course.

I played Sonic Adventure 2 Battle on my Gamecube, and have I think 3? 3 different Gameboy games with Tiny Chao Gardens. (I didn't have the honor of being born when Dreamcasts were relevant ;-;)  I also have Sonic Adventure DX on Steam cause the cuteness must live on! Chao Gardens truly are the one thing SEGA nailed on the head back in the days when sonic games didn't have... this...

Spoiler

sonic-boom.jpg

Aaaanyway, here's a cute bunny and baby chicken cause this thread could EASILY be derailed with Chao discussion/stories :p

177002767.jpg

Edited by Scoobie101
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, MenaAthena said:

Is Gizmo a Muted Calico cat?

More like a maine coon meets alley cat. Her mother was a black cat so her father might be the yellow/orange cat that hangs around sometimes. A lot of the cats around my house from the same mother(except for the black kitty inside my house).