The Cute Animal Thread

LadyD

13 minutes ago, CaptainChaotica said:

Here is a picture of my own real-life kitty...

Edit:  Dammit how do you get images to actually show up?!  I've tried and tried...I even tried raw HTML, but that didn't seem to work, which is a shame, 'cos I KNOW how to do that...

...Notorious

You need to upload the image to some external hosting site like Sta.sh, MediaFire or Imgur, then copy the image's location (on right-click) and paste it into URL in the popup you get after clicking the image icon here.

• Like 1

Nevermind, it turns out that the link of the _page_ wasn't actually the link of the PICTURE. Stupid me. Stupid DeviantArt.  Anyway, HERE, have some more cuteness, dammit!  : P

sleepy_kitty_by_captain_chaotica-d5pvnvy

This is my own current kitty, Horatio.  Isn't he adorable?  And a fiend.  Oh, yes hims is a fiend!  Yes hims is!

(Pardon the bad picture; the only camera I had at the time was bleh.)

...Notorious

• Like 3

Also how about a fancy fairytale castle?

the_castle_on_the_hill_by_captain_chaoti

And it was designed by me!  The interior is not only decorated era-appropriate, but is quite liveable too (this is in Sims 2) and features a working dungeon.  Too bad I somehow lost the file for this when I reinstalled everything...

(If you wanna see it properly click the picture; this is not the full size.  Heh.)

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 3

8 minutes ago, LadyD said:

Depends- are you talking about lemurs?

Not only (though obviously King Julien is the Big Primate on Campus). I was talking about primates in general. Say, orangutans. I could show you the photo of my adoptive daughter at Monkey World.

10 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

4ppmwfzv.jpg

Pretty much. There is a paint brush she likes to attack there and what you can't see is that she has almost kicked the keyboard off he desk into my lap. Those with sharp eyes might spot a small bird...

• Like 7

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.  Are you perhaps a fan of the (Internet) show I think you might be a fan of? ;)  Put it this way:  The reason I fell over laughing when I saw a gravestone in Don't Starve that said:  "Here inscribed are their last words:  'Hey, watch this!'"...is also related...

And I'd say this is a forum thread for cute _anythings_.  Can it cause cheer and good will?  Then yes.

cute-baby-animals-2-15-1.jpg

Baby hedgehogs!  :)

...Notorious

• Like 6

13 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

cute fox videos

Oman, I really would want a pet fox.

Did some research and they're domesticatable :D, but it costs a lot to get them plus any laws relating to them. :(

Spoiler

I got some pictures of Niko on my lap, I can pick him up and he loves me (even though he's mostly active at 3am to bark at my brother, or playing with my older dog Janiey outside in the backyard, or running around out there) I think he's cute and very lovable (even though he doesn't like strangers that much :/) I would've uploaded them last night but when I was uploading, it gave me an error.:(

Picture 19.jpgPicture 20.jpgPicture 21.jpgPicture 22.jpg

• Like 2