The Cute Animal Thread

LadyD

Hey look! A considerably rare New Zealand Falcon perched on a power-whasitsname outside the fish and chip shop. This is the second time I've seen one recently, which is weird because they're not normally seen around these parts. The first time I was more concerned about the pigeon that had found its way under the wheelie bin attempting to you know....not die, and I only had that "HOLY ****, THAT'S A FALCON" moment as it was flying away.

IMG_0866.thumb.JPG.6272f06423506396f98f46bd8c7818b9.JPG

• Like 4

On 9/17/2018 at 7:33 PM, minespatch said:

She's getting more bitey lately.:wilson_ecstatic:

Ooh, bad kitty. The video is amazing though. Imagine that happening to you >u<

18 hours ago, Raspberry Milk said:

A considerably rare New Zealand Falcon perched on a power-whasitsname outside the fish and chip shop.

Whoa. I usually see them flying over the highway (cos y'know... road kill).

And was this taken in NZ cos I may or may not have forgotten if you lived here or not ^^;

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Whoa. I usually see them flying over the highway (cos y'know... road kill).

And was this taken in NZ cos I may or may not have forgotten if you lived here or not ^^;

Falcons don't normally like roads, those are most likely just Hawks.You can tell by watching the way they fly, Falcons just glide most of the time.

Yes I do live there, but I never have mentioned it before. 

• Like 1

On 9/23/2018 at 2:14 AM, minespatch said:

I was picking on her.:wilson_ecstatic:She's like a little sister.

SAM_3965.thumb.JPG.a8b6ecb7bd484210dd4abe26787d2661.JPG

A giant peep escaped her packaging.

That is like, the most amazing combination of cat + prop + caption ever.  LOVE it.  XD  "Giant peep".  SO CUTE.

Also:

On 9/11/2018 at 1:55 AM, minespatch said:

SAM_3916.thumb.JPG.7b97cb07a69784303a6cda54aa8ea4f6.JPG

Gizmo: THIS is what happens when you take me away from my Shoe-Chan!

(also what's that blonde wavy stuff in the background?  Is that your hair?  Mine only looks like that after I have it in braids for a while first.  : P)

...Notorious

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, CaptainChaotica said:

That is like, the most amazing combination of cat + prop + caption ever.  LOVE it.  XD  "Giant peep".  SO CUTE.

(also what's that blonde wavy stuff in the background?  Is that your hair?  Mine only looks like that after I have it in braids for a while first.  : P)

She even mews like one... When she's not running away and gobbling like a turkey.:wilson_sneaky:

That's my father.:wilson_ecstatic:

um6.thumb.png.db22516df26e654edf559eafaad0337d.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

It's time for...Halloween with Horatio!

halloweenkitty.png.34c4262bb24e9c577d0bff6aec276e70.png

AAWWWWW.  :)  Are the stupid monkey-people exploiting your cuteness for the internet?  Poor baby fwuffball.  (pets)  (Seriously, look at his expression.  He is WAY pissed off that I paparazzi'd him!  XD)

(I took this with my old really crappy digital camera, and the colour on that _suuuuucks_, which is why I turned it black and white.  It's much better looking this way. : P)

...Notorious

• Like 4

Oh, what a beautiful kitty!  The floof and the delicate patterns...I like the --lurking-- pose on the second picture, too.  :)

Also:

christmaskitty.png.aa111d1ca14fdb2aee3662332d0540bf.png

"MY candy cane, human!  MINE!"

Tis the season to be fluffy--actually that's literally true, considering a lot of mammals grow their fur out longer in the winter.  Including housecats!

...Notorious

• Like 3

4 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

actually that's literally true, considering a lot of mammals grow their fur out longer in the winter.  Including housecats!

I wonder what that's why our cat seems to have so much fur this time of year. Then again it's summer here during Christmas, not Winter. His fur never seems to stop shedding :wilsondisapproving: