The Cute Animal Thread

LadyD

The shoe picture looks pretty much EXACTLY how my fiendybutt always acts whenever I take off my shoes near him.  "OH MY GOD DUDE SHOOOOOEEEESSSS...." (rub rub flop bite lay on top of sniff)

And I'm like..."Okay...I don't need those right now...really..."  XD

Also:  GAMER KITTY TAKES IT TO THE NEXT LEVEL

kittykeys.thumb.jpg.d1b7cc41d27c1894ccbae7a74dbb257d.jpg

GAMER KITTY:  Oh, for--move over, human. I'LL show you how it's done.

(promptly runs characters off cliff)

...Notorious

Edited by CaptainChaotica
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Awww.  Well, fortunately I do have a few more pictures, although they're not gaming-related. Funny thing:  That "promptly runs characters off a cliff" thing actually happened.  How do I know this?  Well because that's me--from years and years ago (look how old all the computer-stuff is! but also I was using stuff that was already old even _at the time_, because it still worked and I'm not made of money :P) and the game in question was the PC version of Sonic Heroes.  So, yeah--a platformer, with cliffs.

Sonic Heroes, in case you're wondering, responds ESPECIALLY "well" to random kitty-paws on the keys, if the kitty is the right size anyway.  He ran Team Chaotix straight off a cliff...then later on got Team DARK halfway through a level _in the correct direction_, including flying them successfully across several large gaps (the fly button is the space bar, but you have to step on the key that puts the team into the "fly" formation first!) and even _used their special team attack_--on an empty room of nothing.

STILL!

He also, in the level with the futuristic city, was OBSESSED with the flying cars in the background.  He'd just lie there on or in front of the keyboard and bat at them as they went by--must'a thought they were bugs or something.  Even better--at one point, kittyface went BEHIND the monitor as if he thought it was an actual box and he could get the flying things out from the back!

XD

Anyway, here's Gamer Kitty (whose real name was Monty, short for Montgomery Scott McCat) and some random monkey-person leaning drunkenly against each other:

drunkcat.jpg.fdea4c7d45729503f6a4ccf396703ad3.jpg

"Show me the way to go home..." (hic) "I'm tired and I wanna go to bed..."

(SO FRIGGIN' CUTE ERMAGERD.  Such a precious little foofball.  <3)

...Notorious

• Like 2

I love the picture of the otter paws under the door. My cat does that all the time.  If I stand too close to my door when it's closed, sometimes little paws will suddenly attack my toes.  : P

Let's see, do I have any more of my own cute foofball pictures...(checks)

Well, I have this:

tiffanduhuru.jpg.8d22667e2ccd0e91851402fcf568016b.jpg

You can't see him too well, but that's a very floofy black (actually very dark brown) cat I'm holding there.  I wish I had taken more pictures of dear Uhuru, who was my favourite and lived for 17 years, but this is the only one I seem to be able to find right now in digital form. :\  He was SUCH a gorgeous kitty.

Well at least he got to pose as my familiar at Hogwarts.  ;)

...Notorious

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

That would be amazing.  Although my kitty ate a lot of weird things (I especially remember him sidling up and just...happening...to slide...some rice...off my plate andifhedoesitsneakilyenoughiwon'tnotice, dum de dum...) I don't remember him grabbing any pizza.

But no that's a Gryffindor badge.  XD

...Notorious

• Like 1

14 hours ago, CaptainChaotica said:

What, because it wasn't a pizza?  I'm sure you can probably get the House Elves to make you one of those, once you explain it well enough to them...

It's more that I'm going to see a cat eating pizza whenever I watch Harry Potter, thank god I finished the Netflix marathon last week.

(romantic violin music plays, sakura petals float through the breeze)

SHOE:  Oh,Gizmo-chan!  Whatever will become of us if the evil Lord Badguy ever finds out about our love?

GIZMO:  It's okay, Shoe-Sama.  It doesn't matter who finds out.  We can tear apart anybody who tries to tear _us_ apart.

SHOE:  You mean it, Gizmo-chan?

GIZMO:  Yes, my love.  Forever.

(fade to panoramic sunset shot)

...Notorious

• Haha 3